Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS, )
- The DS version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare serves as a bit of a companion to the Xbox , PlayStation 3, and PC version of the game. Gamers get to play as a member of the team providing support for missions in the console and PC version, but though the stories are parallel, each of the 11 DS missions is completely independent. Aiming and shooting is handled with the stylus and touch screen, with the lower screen also displaying the local topography as well as teammates and enemies. Like the larger versions, Call of Duty 4 for the DS isn't all about standard first-person shooter combat, as players take control of vehicle mounted guns, man the turret of a Blackhawk helicopter, call out targets for bombing runs, participate in nighttime aerial attacks, and disarm bombs using the touch controls. Players can go through the campaign alone or grab up to three friends and take part in multiplayer modes like deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
eBay Product ID (ePID)
Product Key Features
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Additional Product Features
Number of Players
Game Name Special Features
- Play through eleven missions that mirror the story line from the console versions of the game
- Aim, shoot, fight, and disarm bombs using the touch screen
- Join up to three friends in multiplayer modes like deathmatch and capture the flag
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized (Nintendo DS, )
- The third Call of Duty title to come to DS, and the first to feature a wholly original storyline, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare -- Mobilized offers handheld gamers new weapons, new gameplay modes, and new multiplayer options. Players can wield 20 different firearms, including an automatic shotgun, and missions find gamers engaging in traditional ground-based urban combat, piloting a tank through hostile territory, controlling and deploying weapons from UAV spy drones, and, in a nod to the console version of the original Modern Warfare, manning the turrets of an AC gunship. Aside from the main campaign, single players also have the option to take on the new "Survival" mode, in which gamers use an array of different weapons to hold off hordes of encroaching foes for as long as possible, and the new "Arcade" mode, where a clock winds down as players attempt to rack up high scores in the main campaign. A variety of multiplayer game modes now allow for six-person competitions, gamers can host their own online battles, and a new weapons unlock feature lets players earn more powerful armaments as they improve their multiplayer stats.
eBay Product ID (ePID)
Product Key Features
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized
Additional Product Features
Number of Players
Blood, Mild Language, Violence
Game Name Special Features
- Control tanks, fly unmanned aerial vehicles, and man the turrets of an airborne gunship
- Wield 20 different modern weapons and blast through two new single-player modes
- Host online matches to take on up to five friends in multiplayer competitions
Game Name Series
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS)
This article is about the Nintendo DS version of Modern Warfare. For the console and PC versions, see Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first person shootervideo game in the Call of Duty franchise, developed specifically for the Nintendo DS. It was released by Activision in November The game features many elements of gameplay typical to the series, including vehicular missions and the usage of iron sights.
The DS version was first shown at the E3 convention in July , and one month later at the Games Convention. It received positive reviews, holding an average score of 76% based on 19 reviews on the review aggregator GameRankings, and was a top-seller in the United States.
As a first-person shooter, Modern Warfare puts the player in the role of various professional soldiers, with a focus exclusively on combat. The game offers a variety of real-world weapons and vehicles, including the M16A4, the AK, and the Uzi. The majority of the missions are ground-level infantry combat, but there are several missions in which the player mans a turret in an aircraft or Humvee.
The player looks around and aims the currently equipped weapon using the touch screen. On foot, the touch screen is also used to switch and reload firearms, switch to grenades, and interact with the game world; the directional pad is used to move and the shoulder buttons fire the current firearm.
To utilize unique features of the DS, this version includes several touch-screen features, including hacking terminals and bomb disarmament. Inventory controls and an overhead map and radar are located on the touch screen. The DS offers local multi-player via built-in wireless, but does not offer the online multiplayer central to the console and PC versions.
The game takes place in several settings, including the Middle East and Russia, during a fictionalized conflict involving a coup in an unnamed Arab nation. The game features twelve single player levels in its campaign, as well as several multiplayer modes including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag. Multiplayer supports up to four players and uses both multicard play and download play.
The DS version of the game, as is standard for a Call of Duty title, allows the player to assume the roles of several soldiers, who are either affiliated with the British SAS (Snowman) or the U.S. Marines (Cpl. Zach Parker). Unlike the console and PC versions of the game, players do not directly influence the outcome of the war, but instead take part in missions that occur during the events of the main game, with a focus less on the main attempts to end the conflict and more on the supporting role of various other soldiers.
The game begins with Parker undergoing remedial training at a Marine outpost in the Persian Gulf, before the camp comes under attack from military forces loyal to Khaled Al-Asad, who has just seized power in a coup. Parker and the survivors evacuate and fight their way to a nearby city where they lay the groundwork for an invasion. Meanwhile, SAS units raid two ships in the Bering Strait carrying supplies and nuclear material intended for Al-Asad, learning from captured documents that he is receiving assistance from ultranationalists engaged in a civil war in Russia.
Parker's unit is diverted from the attack on Al-Asad's capital city to hunt down the "Bagman", an associate of his with extensive knowledge of his trafficking network. The Bagman is captured, and reveals that a senior Ultranationalist named Petrovich is responsible for sending military aid to help Al-Asad plan his coup. The SAS goes on a mission, with Snowman providing sniper support, to raid Petrovich's safe house in Russia, and he is captured and interrogated, revealing the existence of a previously unknown military base and airfield where the Ultranationalists have been building up their forces.
On behalf of Russia's civilian government, Snowman and the SAS level the base with an AC Spectre gunship providing support, recovering additional documents that indicate that the Ultranationalists are in possession of nuclear weapons. A raid is authorized on an abandoned industrial complex converted into a storage and transportation facility for nuclear bombs. One of the bombs is damaged and begins to detonate, but Snowman is able to disarm it in time.
The SAS and Marines form a joint task force after learning that Ultranationalist leader Imran Zakhaev has taken over a nuclear weapons base and is planning to launch warheads at the United States. Parker provides covering fire from the air and witnesses the launch of two missiles before joining a squad of Marines and SAS operators in a race against time to abort the launch. Ultimately, he manages to destroy one of the missiles in flight while the other is destroyed by a different squad, and helps secure the rest of the base's nuclear arsenal. While the squad makes their escape, Parker's vehicle is destroyed, and he obtains a new one in time to reach the extraction point before holding out long enough for air support to reach his location. The game ends with news that Zakhaev has been killed.
According to an interview with IGN before the DS version was first shown at the E3 convention in ,Activision said they worked on the game with n-Space since the fall of They were able to pack as much of the Call of Duty experience onto the DS as possible and were proud that there "are a ton of effects, but the environments are simply stunning." They also said that they were "excited about bringing Call of Duty to the DS for the first time." The game was later shown at the Games Convention one month later.
As with all games in the Call of Duty franchise, the music of the game was composed by Michael Giacchino recording the full orchestral scores live. Developer Infinity Ward reinforced those lofty standards with the help of composers Harry Gregson-Williams and Stephen Barton. Though Barton wrote most of the music featured in Call of Duty 4, IGN said that the score was "definitely a team effort."
The Nintendo DS version received positive reviews, holding an average score of 75 out of based on 22 reviews on Metacritic — indicating "generally favorable reviews."
IGN scored Call of Duty 4's DS version at /10, praising elements including a surprising level of complexity for the hardware, "impressive sound production all around", fun gameplay, and enjoyable multiplayer. Criticism of the game notes some minor glitches, the absence of an online multiplayer mode, and inconsistencies in damage between different weapons.GameSpot scored the game /10, praising technical achievements of the engine and audio which " deliver the true Call of Duty experience". They also criticized the game's controls and lack of online multiplayer, noting " the DS version doesn't offer any of the online modes that its console counterparts do, which means that your interest in the game will probably wane significantly after you complete that initial play-through."
- ^ ab"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Info - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Information - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Release Date". GameFAQs. Archived from the original on March 26, Retrieved December 9,
- ^"IGN: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare". IGN. Archived from the original on March 4, Retrieved December 9,
- ^ ab"Bee Movie, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Velvet Revolver's Slash?". IGN. Archived from the original on January 30, Retrieved July 29,
- ^ abBozon. "It's pocket-sized Call of Duty, and it rocks". IGN. Archived from the original on June 6, Retrieved July 29,
- ^ abHatfield, Daemon. "An FPS for the Touch Generation". IGN. Archived from the original on June 7, Retrieved July 29,
- ^"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Reviews (DS)". GameRankings. Archived from the original on December 29, Retrieved March 24,
- ^ abCasamassina, Matt. "Activision's intense first-person shooter comes to DS and it's looking good. Interview and screenshots inside". IGN. Archived from the original on June 7, Retrieved July 29,
- ^ abcBozon. "IGN: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Review". IGN. Archived from the original on August 13, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Casamassina, Matt. "IGN: Pre-E3 Call of Duty DS Interview". Ds.ign.com. Archived from the original on June 7, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Hatfield, Daemon. "IGN: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Preview". Ds.ign.com. Archived from the original on June 7, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Shoemaker, Brad (November 5, ). "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare First Look - DS News at GameSpot". GameSpot. Archived from the original on June 17, Retrieved December 9,
- ^ abVan Zelfden, Alex. "Harry Gregson-Williams and Stephen Barton discuss the fine art of building tension". IGN. Archived from the original on January 19, Retrieved July 29,
- ^ ab"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for DS Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on February 27, Retrieved May 30,
- ^"Call of Duty 4 Review from 1UP.com". 1up.com. Archived from the original on January 16, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Bramwell, Tom. "DS Roundup Review - Page 2 // DS /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More". Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on June 17, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Hall, Spenser. "Review: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [DS] - from GamePro.com". Gamepro.com. Archived from the original on December 21, Retrieved December 9,
- ^"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (DS)". GamesMaster: January
- ^ abNov, Posted (November 5, ). "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for DS Review - DS Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Review". Activision. Archived from the original on September 27, Retrieved December 9,
- ^Words: Brett Elston, GamesRadar US. "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare DS Games Radar.com". Gamesradar.com. Archived from the original on June 16, Retrieved December 9,
- ^"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Review - Nintendo DS". Nds.gamezone.com. Archived from the original on December 26, Retrieved December 9,
- ^"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (DS)". January
- ^"Nintendo World Report - DS Review: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare". Nintendoworldreport.com. Archived from the original on March 10, Retrieved December 9,
- ^"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (DS)". Official Nintendo Magazine: January
From this point one could see the corridor of the first floor and the stairs that led up to the other floors of the. Dorm. I heard heels clatter up the ladder.
Ds modern warfare
There was plenty of room in the boat. We immediately undressed the girl, while we ourselves were still in swimming trunks, she was not at all embarrassed to show her shaved pussy, it seems that this mare knew. That such an adventure would happen to her today, or she is just always ready to suck strangers and swim off the beaten path so that have sex with them.
Sanya rowed with oars, and this lady spread her legs in front of him and masturbated on a muscular guy. We weighed out various dirty jokes, and the girl laughed at them and giggled.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Defiance - Nintendo DS - Playthrough
Sergei shuddered, his cock tensed, but he managed to refrain from screaming and pulling his booty. Alla whipped him with a rod in the same way as with a belt. Measuredly and gradually increasing the blows.
- Benton physical therapy
- Best current songs
- Tell raw generator
- Masculine dining table
- Used cadillac omaha
- Uc berkeley eecs
- Craigslist hanford ca
- Weeping angels tshirt
- Runmus gaming headset
- Armslist las vegas
- Ring ceremony lds
Fifth on the back of the neck, Fuck you damn. Grandma, what are you singing about. That's terrible.