As for the story, it is a plain one about a girl who finds out she is a princess. There wasn't much original in the plot and all the Imperial family politics bored me. I was lazy to complete this drama because I wasn't invested in the second leads either. By the way, I generally don't like judging actors by their looks but Park Ye Jin looked absolutely hideous in her hairstyle and annoyed the hell out of me.
After watching this, Kim Tae Hee is hands down the most easily likable actress in the Korean industry for me. I don't remember the last time I was so impressed with an actress playing an ordinary character in midst of a boring story. Also, Song Seung Hoon was equally good as Park Hae Young and complimented Tae Hee's character well. Plus, their awesome chemistry made me want more. Their scenes are all fluffy and cute. At least these two people didn't bore me.
Because this drama is a victim of poor writing, Lee Seol's character was also nothing special. But Tae Hee's amazing acting skills made her entertaining. Generally, I have a record of hating female characters which cry a lot or behave immaturely. But Tae Hee makes even this funny and enjoyable to watch. The drama had nothing but to rely on Tae Hee and Seung Hoon's talent to make it to the end.
Overall, it is an easily forgettable drama. But because it is light and has great lead actors I could tell you try it once. Recommended for fans of Kim Tae Hee and Seung Hoon!
Was this review helpful to you?
6 Modern Royal Korean Dramas Like The King: Eternal Monarch You Should Watch
If youre like us, then youve probably been tuning in to more Korean television dramas such as Crash Landing On You and The King: Eternal Monarch since circuit breaker. And if youve already finished the latest releases that Netflix and Viu have to offer, why not go back and rewatch some of these favourites that feature fictitious Korean royalties? From Princess Hours to The Last Empress, de-stress with these popular TV series now:
Felt a bout of nostalgia after looking at the poster? Princess Hours is a hit drama that delves into the marriage of Crown Prince Lee Shin (played by Ju Ji-hoon) and commoner Shin Chae-kyeong (played by Yoon Eun-hye). The Korean version of a Cinderella-like plot still remains a definitive work among the idol drama era. An energetic young lady and a lonely prince set in a episode long series is sure to bring viewers both laughter and sadness, and the show is never boring and monotonous, even by current standards.
Though the hair and makeup look very 90s-inspired, the elegant outfits, stellar acting and now-classic soundtracks make the show unforgettable.
Following the success of Princess Hours, a spin-off version Prince Hours was born a year later. Set in a fictitious Korea ruled by a constitutional monarchy, the plot is fuelled by the death of a crown prince that leaves the imperial lineage uncertain as royal members scramble to fix things. The stellar cast lineup includes Se7en, Huh E-jae, Park Shin Hye and Kang Doo.
The show is also called Goong S. According to the production company, S has multiple meanings, including a new beginning (Start), something unique (Special) and a Secret involving Se7ens character. All these details were eventually unveiled during the course of the show.
Though My Princess is relatively less popular, the main cast of Song Seung-hun and Kim Tae-hee makes it a feast for the eyes.
Set in modern-day Korea, the show begins with the reconstruction of the royal family where the main heroine (played by Kim) goes from being a commoner to a princess overnight. She meets a chaebol’s son (played by Song), who helps guide and teach her to fulfill her new role.
The classic romance plotline faced some criticism but the heavyweight names made it a show many watched to completion. Because the show was packaged like an idol drama, audiences should be aware of the premise and not expect anything too new or innovative.
Starring Ha Ji-won, Lee Seung-gi, Jo Jung-suk and Yoon Je-moon, the cast of The King 2 Hearts are still big names in the industry today.
The drama is about an arrogant South Korean prince Lee Jae-ha (played by Lee) and the daughter of a North Korean military officer (played by Ha), who meet at a joint military training exercise. They later get married for political reasons after a fated sequence of events, and more politics ensue.
With one from the South and another from the North, doesnt this show remind you of the recent hit series Crash Landing On You? With both romantic and political drawpoints, this show is a must-watch if youre missing CLOY.
As the title suggests, this K-drama depicts the end of Koreas constitutional monarchy. Hailing from humble origins, the queen, played by Jang Na-ra, unearths and exposes hidden secrets that the royal family have been working to hide. As a result, she faces many life-threatening scenarios with the factions split between those who want to protect the royal lineage and those seeking to overthrow them.
If youre looking for a romantic drama, this isnt it. But if you want a show filled with tension and suspense, then The Last Empress is for you.
My Princess (TV series)
South Korean romantic comedy television series
My Princess (Korean:마이 프린세스) is a South Korean romantic comedy television series, starring Song Seung-heon, Kim Tae-hee, Park Ye-jin, and Ryu Soo-young. It aired on MBC from January 5 to February 24, on Wednesdays and Thursdays at for 16 episodes.
An ordinary and gorgeous college student, Lee Seol (Kim Tae-hee), finds out that she is a princess and the great-granddaughter of the Joseon Dynasty's last Emperor, Emperor Sunjong. The grandson of the chairman of Daehan Group, Park Hae-young (Song Seung-heon), is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette in order for her to fulfill her role. However, Hae-young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.
- Lee Soon-jae as Park Dong-jae, Hae-young's grandfather and chairman of the Daehan Group
- Maeng Sang-hoon as Oh Ki-taek, Yoon-joo's father and Park Dong-jae's secretary
- Kang Ye-sol as Lee Dan, Seol's adoptive sister
- Im Ye-jin as Kim Da-bok, Seol's adoptive mother
- Lee Gi-kwang as Geon-yi, royal chef
- Son Sung-yoon as Shin Mi-so, palace maid
- Hwang Young-hee as Hong In-ae, chief palace maid
- Lee Sung-min as Lee Young-chan, President of the Republic of Korea
- Lee Dae-yeon as So Sun-woo
- Choi Yu-hwa as Kang Sun-ah, Seol's friend from school
- Baek Bong-ki as Bong-jae, bodyguard
- Heo Tae-hee as aide
- Chu Hun-yub as Yoo Ki-kwang, reporter
- Min Joon-hyun as reporter
- Park Hyuk-kwon as Lee Han, Seol's father
- Park Jung-woo as Park Hae-young's father
- Ahn Nae-sang as Emperor Sunjong (cameo)
- Jo Sung-ha as Park Dong-jae's father (cameo)
- Cha Hwa-yeon as fashion designer (cameo)
- Jung Suk-yong as priest (cameo, episode 4)
- Joo Sang-wook as Hyun-woo (cameo, episode 9)
- Park Min-woo
The My Princessoriginal soundtrack was released as two 7-track albums by Pony Canyon Korea. Part 1 was released on January 13, and Part 2 on February 15, The soundtrack contained a number of songs used in the series, including those by Lee Sang-eun, Taru and Every Single Day.
|1||% (5th)||% (5th)|
|2||% (5th)||% (5th)|
|3||% (3rd)||% (3rd)|
|4||% (3rd)||% (2nd)|
|5||% (3rd)||% (2nd)|
|6||% (3rd)||% (3rd)|
|7||% (4th)||% (4th)|
|8||% (4th)||% (3rd)|
|9||% (7th)||% (5th)|
|10||% (13th)||% (9th)|
|11||% (5th)||% (5th)|
|12||% (6th)||% (4th)|
|13||% (5th)||% (5th)|
|14||% (5th)||% (4th)|
|15||% (6th)||% (5th)|
|16||% (5th)||% (3rd)|
Awards and nominations
My Princess was released in two DVD box sets in Japan. The first set containing volumes was released on July 6, and the second with volumes was released on August 3,  Both were released under Curtain Call Production Inc., Storm S Productions and Geneon Universal Entertainment.
- ^"Song Seung-heon teams up with Kim Tae-hee in My Princess". MBC Global Media. October 19, Retrieved August 9,
- ^Hong, Lucia (November 30, ). "Song Seung-heon, Kim Tae-hee speak of shooting new drama". 10Asia. Retrieved August 9,
- ^Oh, Jean (January 4, ). "Hallyu stars take first stab at rom-com". The Korea Herald. Retrieved February 22,
- ^Hong, Lucia (January 4, ). "Song Seung-heon says My Princess character is most cheerful since 90s sitcom". 10Asia. Retrieved August 9,
- ^"Kim Tae-hee Wins Over Viewers with My Princess". The Chosun Ilbo. February 3, Retrieved August 9,
- ^"My Princess OST"Archived May 29, , at the Wayback Machine. Pony Canyon. Retrieved February 22,
- ^"My Princess OST Part 1 (MBC TV Drama)". YesAsia. Retrieved February 22,
- ^"My Princess OST Part 2 (MBC TV Drama)". YesAsia. Retrieved February 22,
- ^TNS Media Korea
- ^"Oa & DVD マイ・プリンセス 完全版 Dvd公式サイト - ジェネオン・ユニバーサル・エンターテイメント".
This article is about the Korean television series. For the Korean manhwa, see Goong (manhwa).
South Korean TV series
Princess Hours (Korean:궁; Hanja:宫; RR:Goong; lit. Palace) is a South Korean television series, starring Yoon Eun-hye, Ju Ji-hoon, Kim Jeong-hoon and Song Ji-hyo. It is based on Korean manhwaGoong by Park So-hee. It aired on MBC from January 11 to March 30, on Wednesdays and Thursdays at for 24 episodes.
The show was the tenth most popular drama of , with a peak rating of %. It also became a hit across Asia, contributing to the Korean Wave. Due to its success, a spin-off series, Prince Hours, was broadcast in 
The show is set in an alternate, 21st-century Korea which has retained its monarchy and imperial family since The series focuses on the lives of Crown Prince Lee Shin of Korea, and his new bride, Chae-kyeong.
The series starts off with the news that Shin's father, Emperor Lee Hyeon of Korea, is seriously ill. There is a grim outlook on the Emperor's health, driving the imperial family to find Shin a suitable consort that will allow him to ascend to the throne if the situation requires. Despite being in love with the ambitious and talented ballerina Hyo-rin (whom he initially proposed to and was rejected), Prince Shin eventually marries a commoner to whom he was betrothed by his grandfather, the late Emperor Seongjo, in an agreement with the girl's grandfather. His new wife is the headstrong yet lovable Chae-kyeong, and despite initially feeling nothing for each other, love eventually blossoms between the couple.
Matters are further complicated with the return of Lee Yul and his mother, Lady Hwa-young, who was once Crown Princess before the death of her husband, the late Crown Prince Lee Soo, and older brother of the reigning Emperor. Yul and his mother were driven out of the palace some time after the death of his father, and it is revealed that this was because the Emperor discovered an affair between Lady Hwa-young and the current Emperor, who is his father's younger brother. Lady Hwa-young has returned to restore her son's place in the line of succession to the throne, which she believes remains rightfully his. A series of events befalls the palace with the schemes Yul's mother carries out, and these are further intensified by the various scandals involving the imperial family. Shin maintains an extramarital affair with his old flame, Hyo-rin, while Yul himself developing feelings for Chae-kyeong. Things get out of hand and the imperial family takes matters into their own hands.
- A normal high school girl, who has an interest in drawing and art. Though seemingly immature, she is kind-hearted and honest. She is betrothed to Crown Prince Lee Shin, who attends the same high school as her, by the late Emperor Seongjo of Korea, who was best friends with her grandfather. Though she was initially annoyed by her seemingly unemotional new husband, Chae-kyeong gradually falls in love with him, not knowing that he harbours similar feelings. She sees Lee Yul as a close friend. At the end of the series, is revealed that Chae-kyeong is pregnant with Lee Shin's heir.
- A smug, indifferent and insensitive man, who is actually lonely on the inside. After getting rejected by his girlfriend Min Hyo-rin, he decides to proceed with his arranged marriage to Shin Chae-kyeong. Though he was initially annoyed by her naivete and enthusiasm, he gradually begins to open his heart to her. He owns a teddy bear called Alfred, the only 'companion' that allows him to let his guard down, and which serves as a focal point throughout the series. He quickly becomes rivals with Prince Lee Yul, who not only fights for the throne but also Chae-kyung's affection.
- The son of Crown Prince Soo. After his father's death, he was exiled to the United Kingdom with his mother, Lady Hwa-young. After returning to Korea, he fell in love with Shin Chae-kyeong, whom was initially betrothed to him. A kind-hearted and gentle person, Yul was not interested in fighting for the throne. He is best friends with Prince William of Wales.
- A talented and gifted ballet dancer. She is Shin's girlfriend, but rejected his proposal as she did not wish to give up on her dreams of becoming a star ballerina. When she sees Chae-kyeong and Shin's wedding and how much Chae-kyeong is loved by the people (similar to the rapport of Diana, Princess of Wales), she regrets her hasty decision, and does everything to win Shin back, including engineering a "chance" meeting in Thailand. She ends up hurting herself, driving her to attempted suicide by overdosing on pills. She later recognises that Shin does truly love Chae-kyeong, and ultimately concedes and instead decides to concentrate on her career as a ballerina.
- Kim Hye-ja as the Dowager Empress/"Tae Hoo mama"
- Park Chan-hwan as Emperor Lee Hyeon of Korea
- Shim Hye-jin as Lady Hwa-young
- Yul's mother, and the former Crown Princess.
- Yoon Yoo-sun as the Empress Consort/"Wang Hoo mama"
- Lee Yoon-ji as Princess Hye-myung
- Kang Nam-gil as Chae-kyeong's father
- Im Ye-jin as Chae-kyeong's mother
- Kim Seok as Shin Chae-joon
- Yeojin Jeon as Lee Kang-hyun
- Nah Eun-kyeong as Kim Soon-young
- Dan Ji as Yoon Hee-soong
- Choi Seong-joon as Kang-in
- Lee Yong-joo as Jang-kyung
- Uhm Seong-mo as Ryu-hwan
- Lee Ho-jae as Gong Nae-kwan
- Jeon Su-yeon as Choi Sang Gung
- Kim Sang-joong as Crown Prince Lee Soo, Yul's late father
- Choi Bool-am as Emperor Seongjo, Shin and Yul's late grandfather and father of Crown Prince Lee Soo and Emperor Lee Hyeon.
|1.||"사랑인가요" (Perhaps Love)||HowL feat. J|
|2.||"당신은나는 바보입니다 (Acoustic ver.)" (With YouI'm a Fool)||Stay|
|3.||"두 가지 말" (Two Words)||Jung Jae-wook feat. The One|
|4.||"Give Me a Little Try"||Seo Hyun-jin|
|5.||"난 널 사랑해 너만 사랑해II"||Shim Tae-yoon|
|6.||"사랑인가요 (Remix ver. 가재발)" (Perhaps Love (Remix ver. 가재발))|
|7.||" 광화 49년"||Various Artists|
|9.||"복장 불량!"||Various Artists|
|"우주 정복 #1"||Various Artists|
|"Crystal Flower"||Various Artists|
|"A Dancing Teddy"||Various Artists|
|"내가 선택한 길이야!"||Various Artists|
|"닿지 못한 마음"||Various Artists|
|"꽃잎이 내린다"||Various Artists|
|"우주 정복 #2"||Various Artists|
|1.||"사랑에 빠지다" (Falling in Love)||HowL feat. Luna|
|2.||"그대를 사랑합니다"||Various Artists|
|3.||"이 노래를 부를게요" (I Would Sing This Song)||Sorea|
|5.||"궁 (Piano)" (Palace (Piano))||Second Moon|
|6.||"바람에 실어" (Blow By Wind)||Sorea|
|7.||"꽃잎이 내리다 (Piano)"||Second Moon|
|8.||"너를 보면"||Words by the Crown Princess|
|"내 맘속의 너"||Words by the Crown Prince|
|"닿지 못한 마음 (Acoustic ver.)"||Second Moon|
|"별처럼"||Words by the Crown Princess|
|"말할 수 없어도"||Second Moon|
|1||% (5th)||% (5th)|
|2||% (6th)||% (7th)|
|3||% (9th)||% (8th)|
|4||% (9th)||% (8th)|
|5||% (5th)||% (4th)|
|6||% (8th)||% (7th)|
|7||% (11th)||% (10th)|
|8||% (6th)||% (6th)|
|9||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|10||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|11||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|12||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|18||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|19||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|20||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|21||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|22||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|23||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
|24||% (2nd)||% (2nd)|
Source: TNS Media Korea
The US DVD release by YA Entertainment uses the title Palace.
Remakes and spin-offs
Main article: Prince Hours
A spin-off series, Goong S or Prince Hours, revolves around a young worker at a Chinese restaurant who suddenly discovers that he is a member of the imperial family and subsequently enters the palace. Hwang mentioned that he would be looking for Shin Chae-kyeong's male counterpart, of sorts. This spinoff has no relation to the first season, and had a new cast and plot.
In October , Korean pop star Se7en was chosen to play the leading role in the spinoff. He will play the character of "Yi Hoo". The rest of the main cast are Huh E-jae (who plays the female protagonist Yang Soon-ae), Kang Doo (who plays Yi Joon), and Park Shin-hye (who plays Shin Sae-ryung). Many of the supporting cast, who played minor characters, reprised their roles. Filming started in November
The name for the spin-off changed from Goong 2 to Goong S – Prince Hours (궁 S) due to copyright infringement problems. Filming continued despite Group 8 facing lawsuits due to the unlawful use of Goong in the title. However, MBC has looked into this issue with Eight Peaks and have stated that the channel station and original production company both own the rights of the name.Goong S will still be used for this season, with the subtitle of "Prince Who". Goong S was broadcast from January 10 to March 15, , to moderate success.
Goong: The Musical
This drama was later adapted into a musical titled Goong: The Musical (Hangul: 뮤지컬 궁). Producer Song Byung-joon, CEO of production company Group Eight, collaborated with the drama's screenwriter In Eun-ah for the stage rendition, and also brought in theater director Kim Jae-sung. The creative team constructed flamboyant stage sets, which were visualized through digital devices to show off the dramatic effects and fantasies on stage. A variety of music genres from traditional court music, classics, hip-hop and jazz was used, along with varying dance styles such as ballet, court dances and b-boy.
When the musical debuted at the Yong Theater at the National Museum of Korea in September , the lead role of Crown Prince Lee Shin was played by U-Know Yunho of TVXQ.
Kim Kyu-jong of SS played Shin during the musical's run at the Minami-za Kabuki Theater in Kyoto, Japan in June–July , and Kangin of Super Junior alternated with Sungmo of Supernova to take over the role at the Gotanda U-Port Hall in Tokyo, Japan in September 
In , SHINee's Taemin, ZE:A'sKim Dongjun, U-KISS Soohyun and Hoon alternately played the part of Prince Lee Shin in the Japan run of Goong held from May 10 to 24 (25 stages) in Akasaka ACT Theater, Tokyo, Japan.
In , Benci Bilang Cinta starring Andriani Marshanda and Baim Wong, aired in Indonesia.
In , Princess Hours Thailand (Thai title: รักวุ่นๆ เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้น) is broadcast on True4U. The starring is Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha as Khaning and Sattaphong Phiangphor as Crown Prince Inn.
In , Group 8 has been announced that the drama will have its second Korean adaptation.
- ^"An interview of Joo Ji-hoon from Princess Hours". MBC Global Media. February 14, Retrieved June 13,
- ^. MyDaily (in Korean). December 11, Retrieved January 5,
- ^ abcde"Princess Hours"Korea Tourism. Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Individual category winners - 1st SDA "[permanent dead link]. Seoul International Drama Awards. Retrieved October 22,
- ^"Palace". YA Entertainment. Archived from the original on May 17, Retrieved May 21,
- ^"'궁S' 세븐-허이재 VS 강두-박신혜 "첫 촬영부터 비교되네~"". News En (in Korean). November 27, Retrieved July 4,
- ^"MBC측 "궁S의 '프린스 후' 는 납품명이자 드라마 부제"". News En (in Korean). January 19, Retrieved July 4,
- ^Choi, Ji-eun (March 15, ). "INTERVIEW: Producer Song Byung-joon of musical Goong". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Chung, Ah-young (February 23, ). "Princess Hours Goes on Stage". The Korea Times. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kim, Lynn (February 3, ). "TV series Goong to be made into musical production". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kim, Lynn (June 16, ). "Goong set on rekindling Hallyu fever with musical adaptation". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kang, Seung-hun (June 10, ). "U-Know Yunho cast as male lead in Goong musical". 10Asia. Archived from the original on May 31, Retrieved August 10,
- ^Hong, Lucia (July 6, ). "Official poster of musical Goong revealed". 10Asia. Archived from the original on May 31, Retrieved August 10,
- ^Hong, Lucia (July 9, ). "U-Know Yunho racks up ticket sales for musical Goong". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kim, Heidi (April 12, ). "SS Kim Kyu-jong to star in musical Goong". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kim, Heidi (April 15, ). "SS Kim Kyu-jong poses for pictures of musical Goong". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Kim, Heidi (June 14, ). "Korean musical Goong arrives in Japan". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^Hong, Lucia (July 12, ). "Super Junior Kang-in confirms role in musical Goong in Japan". 10Asia. Retrieved August 10,
- ^"Japanese Musical Version of K-drama Goong to Star Kang In and Sung Mo". KBS Global. August 30, Retrieved August 10,
- ^Sunwoo, Carla (August 30, ). "Boy band members take on musical". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on January 26, Retrieved August 10,
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 8, Retrieved December 3, CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^"[No.1 문화신문 [뉴스컬처]] 일본에서 매년 무대 올리는 한류 뮤지컬 ‘궁’". No.1 문화신문 [뉴스컬처]. March 28, Archived from the original on August 15, Retrieved August 15,
- ^"เผยโฉมแล้ว! นักแสดงสุดแบ๊วเรื่อง Princess Hours เวอร์ชั่นไทย". lakorn.guchill.com (in Thai). November 29, Retrieved December 8,
- ^문지연. "[공식] 주지훈·윤은혜 '궁' 다시 드라마 제작..그룹에이트 리메이크 계약". entertain.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved September 11,
Korean drama princess
No, not like that. With a huge buzz, I put my dick in her squelching pussy and started to fuck. That's more accurate. Christie waved and howled, Christie pulled me by the fur and scratched my body with her nails, Christie, not. With words, but with all her behavior, encouraged and urged me to take her harder and faster, and I myself got aroused in earnest from such an animal fuck, so when the final began to approach, only one percent of consciousness voted to take out the penis, uncover and lower the partner into the mouth, and the other ninety-nine overwhelmingly overturned the owner's body on Christina, lifting that leg almost to her ears, and forced at a frantic pace to continue frictions, kissing in parallel on the lips, face, neck, until the peak of pleasure arched and imprinted our bodies into each other, shuddering with each ejection of semen and each wave of orgasm.Love Story is Our Glamorous Love - Bai Lu ❤️ Leon Lai
He pulled out a member, and began to jerk off violently. Everything spilled out onto the blanket next to me. Katyusha, I will do everything that is needed, just wait a little.
- Pioneer gps radio
- Dance monkey tabs
- Game gear repair
- Oblivion strategy guide
- Free kittens omaha
- Child support nebraska
- Puente hills chevrolet
- Private interent access
- Dr berg book
- Apache song youtube
This one was also dark, black-haired, and had thick rings of hair on his chest, neck and arms. She began to escape from his embrace, but the crawling led to the fact. That he became even more aroused and firmly pressed his hard penis to her tender thigh heated in the sun.