Report this post
‘Ark: Survival Evolved’ v254 Guide - How To Get The Tek Tier & Tips For Using The Gear
Ark: Survival Evolved finally got its Tek Tier in update v254 for PC, so you may wondering how to unlock it. This guide will tell you how to get each Engram and tips for using the new gear.
HOW TO GET THE TEK TIER ENGRAMS
In order to unlock the majesty of the Tek Tier, you first need to collect all the Engrams that come with it. As of update v254, this includes separate Engrams for the helmet, chestpiece, leggings, boots, gauntlets, rifle, saddle, replicator and transmitter.
In order to get the Engrams, you need to beat every single one of the game’s boss battles on the new easy, medium and hard difficulty settings. Thankfully, going through the trials once on hard mode unlocks everything in the medium and easy tiers too. Finishing any boss fight on any difficulty will get you the Tek Replicator Engram. After that, here’s how the process goes.
- Megapithecus : Tek Gauntlets [Easy], Tek Rifle [Medium], Tek Saddle [Hard]
- Broodmother Lysrix : Tek Boots [Medium], Tek Helmet [Hard]
- Dragon : Tek Leggings [Easy], Tek Transmitter [Medium], Tek Chestpiece [Hard]
Once you win, each boss will drop a big chunk of Element. Grab it quickly before the carcass disappears.
In order to spawn these bosses, you’ll need to generate a portal at a Beacon or Obelisk with tribute ingredients. Here’s what’s required for each boss.
- Megapithecus : Megalodon Tooth (x8), Tyrannosaurus Arm (x4), Argentavis Talon (x4), Sauropod Vertebra (x2), Tusoteuthis Tentacle (x2), Artifact Of The Hunter, Artifact Of The Pack, Artifact Of The Massive, Artifact Of The Clever, Artifact Of The Skylord, Artifact Of The Devourer Artifact Of The Immune
- Broodmother Lysrix : For this one, the requirements depend on the difficulty of the fight. Megalodon Tooth (x8, x32, x64), Tyrannosaurus Arm (x4, x16, x32), Sauropod Vertebra (x2, x8, x16), Artifact Of The Hunter, Artifact Of The Pack, Artifact Of The Massive.
- Dragon : Megalodon Tooth (x8), Tyrannosaurus Arm (x4), Argentavis Talon (x4), Sauropod Vertebra (x2), Tusoteuthis Tentacle (x2), Artifact Of The Hunter, Artifact Of The Pack, Artifact Of The Massive, Artifact Of The Clever, Artifact Of The Skylord, Artifact Of The Devourer Artifact Of The Immune, Artifact Of The Strong
BOSS FIGHT TIPS
None of these battles should be attempted alone. Find the largest group of skilled players you possibly can.
- You and your team should avoid its rock throw attack by spreading out.
- Take your most powerful tames with you. This would mean a Rex group, a Raptor group and a bunch of Carnotauruses.
- Watch out for the long reach of its Gigantopithicus ally.
- Try to make the boss throw its boulder at its allies.
- Force him into his cave to corner him.
- Firepower is your biggest advantage here. The spider and the larva she spawns can be overwhelming. You’ll need groups with guns and rockets to take care of her.
- Stimulants will be necessary to counter her venom attacks.
- It might also help to send in you best small tames followed by large ones.
- Hover around the Dragon’s tail with your best flight-worthy tame.
- A tribe of 10 really helps for this battle.
CRAFTING TEK GEAR
If you managed to beat the bosses, then crafting is your next step. The first thing you’ll need to do is make a Tek Replicator. You can only make one while inside a Beacon. Here are the supplies you’ll need for everything.Tek Replicator : 75 Element, 5000 Metal Ingot, 600 Crystal, 150 Black Pearls, 800 Polymer
Tek Helmet, Chestpiece, Leggings, Boots, Gauntlets And Rifle : 120 Polymer, 450 Metal Ingot, 120 Crystal, 20 Element, 55 Black Pearls
Tek Rex Saddle : 350 Polymer, 1800 Metal Ingot, 250 Crystal, 40 Element, 100 Black Pearls
Tek Transmitter : 40 Element, 2500 Metal Ingot, 250 Crystal, 80 Black Pearls, 320 Polymer
USING YOUR TEK GEAR
If you’ve crafted and collected everything you need, using your Tek Tier gear is the fun part. Here are a few critical tips worth knowing.
- Space : Allows you to jump and boost with all your gear on. Double tap is an additional power boost.
- Shift : Hover
- Cntrl : Fly
- Tek Tier gear works underwater in place of Scuba Gear. Press shift to zoom through the waves. You can breathe underwater through all of that metal too.
- Sprinting with Tek Tier unlocks warp speed walking that plows through everything.
- Visor has different vision modes. Cycle through them with E. You can see through walls and at night.
- Holding down right click allows you to perform a powerful punch attack that locks on target. You can even farm for supplies in mass quantities with your fists.
- Tek Rifle has night vision and lasers with splash damage and knockback. The Tek Rex is basically a big, moveable version of this weapon.
- Transmitter allows you to upload basically anything you need to other Arks. The only thing it doesn’t transfer is Tek Element. It also needs Element to run.
USING CHEATS TO UNLOCK THE TEK TIER
Everything about the Tek Tier is designed for players close to level 100. If you’re not there yet, you can always use console commands to try everything out in single-player. Check out our full list of v254 admin commands here.
Ark: Survival Evolved is in early access on PC, Xbox One, PS4, OS X and Linux. The Tek Tier is expected for consoles by mid-February.What do you think of the Tek Tier so far? Does it make Ark: Survival Evolved too much of a God Mode sandbox? Tell us in the comments section!
The Tek Tier is a set of endgame structures and equipment using very advanced technology. The first wave was released January 30, 2017.
All Tek Tier objects (Excluding Extinction-exclusive Tekgrams, Cryopods and Cryofridge, and robotic creatures) requires defeating bosses in order to craft and use (i.e. even if somebody gives you a Tek Helmet, you can't equip it until you defeat its required boss). However, Tek Structures can be placed without learning the tekgram (but will require its corresponding tekgram to use), and utilize Element to craft and power (Foundations and Walls do not count for power).
이 게시글 신고하기
Tek engrams ark
See also Engram class names for technical information for your Server configuration.
Engrams are permanent Crafting Recipes the player can unlock, and they provide a means of advancement & progression for players in ARK: Survival Evolved. There are a total of 477 engrams in the base game (including all Tekgrams). Unlike Blueprints (Lootable items that give you access to Crafting Recipes), Engrams are non-lootable, persist through player death, and do not take up any Weight or inventory space. Once Engrams are unlocked through leveling up and spending EP (Engram Points), you can Craft various items such as Weapons, Equipment and Clothing. All engrams in total cost 7107 Engram Points(v275.0) or 7663 including DLC Scorched Earth and 8220 including the DLC Aberration and 8653 including the DLC Extinction. As the player only gains 4441 engram points (or 11000+ in single player) in 155 levels(v304.1), you cannot unlock all engrams by yourself in multiplayer at the same time, unless you use the Nirvana Tonic in ARK: Mobile. However, you can reset your learned engrams using Mindwipe Tonic.
Tekgrams are learned after defeating the bosses and are required to both craft and use Tek items.
For a table of how many engram points are learned per level, see Leveling.
Base Game Engrams
Engrams for Level 1 are already unlocked. These Engrams can also be unlocked in all DLCs (except items that are exclusive to ARK: Mobile).
While still approaching the bathroom, he heard the sound of pouring water. Curious, he stepped closer. Her door was slightly open.
- 18 wide bookshelf
- Skill cape osrs
- Skeet shooting supplies
- Michelle taylor facebook
- Bohemian hand tattoos
- Google sheets lookup
- Dragon ball universes
- Carmax cool springs
- Pennzoil 5w20 synthetic
- Personalized congratulations banner
- Abs tax service
- Purple toad wine
- Rock your glock
Head bowed, stood the naughty kitten. without looking up, she asked. Then, as if remembering, the Boss added uncertainly. When Anya came in and took off her shoes, Andrei led her into the room. Take off your clothes, feet shoulder-width apart, hands behind her head.