rap battle parody Meme Generator
What is the Meme Generator?
It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you're on a mobile device, you may have to first check "enable drag/drop" in the More Options section.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on your device. Any other font on your device can also be used. Note that Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the "below current image" setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities) using Imgflip Pro or .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
Supa Hot Fire is a character in a popular series of satirical YouTube videos, parodying battle rap. The videos consist of rapper Supa Hot Fire battling multiple rappers, which has included guests Soulja Boy, Chris Rock, and Timothy DeLaGhetto. The videos revolve around the crowd biasing around Supa Hot, often overreacting to the extreme whenever he ends his rhymes.
Battle rapping has been a traditional component of hip hop music since its emergence in the East Coast hip hop scene circa late 1970s. The format first became popular in the 1980s with active participation from commercially successful hip hop acts and saw a period of resurgence in the 2000s when it was adapted into mainstream music programs like BET's 106 & Park Freestyle Friday and MTV's Wild N' Out, as well as Eminem's 2002 hip hop drama film 8 Mile. On YouTube, freestyle rapping burgeoned into a popular video genre with the rise of YouTube Cipher Battles and All Hip Hop All the Time (AHAT) videos.
On May 25th, 2011, YouTuber MrDeshawnRaw, also known as Supa Hot Fire, posted a comedy video titled "The Rap Battle [Parody]", which lampoons the highly confrontational aspects of rap battles. Much of the humor derived from the spectators' exaggerated reactions in favoring one rapper over another, which is fairly common in AHAT battles where home advantage applies. The video gained 18,000,000 views before being deleted in 2013 or 2014.
The video was met by positive reception on YouTube and in the following months, it made the rounds across hip hop news sites and blogs like WorldStarHipHop as well as Twitter and Facebook. As of March 2012, the video has accumulated over 9 million views.
The video featuring Soulja Boy has also become notable, for being the only video in which another rapper beats Supa Hot Fire, gaining over 800,000 views
The video clip was posted onto WorldStarHipHop on June 14th, 2011, receiving over 379,000 views. On June 17th, Huffington Post reblogged the original video in a post titled "Hilarious Rap Battle Parody Featuring Supa Hot Fire." Throughout the rest of 2011, Mr.DeshawnRaw went on to publish additional parodies in the same style. In March 2012, the fourth episode of the series was released featuring Supa Hot Fire and Tremendous, a fictional rapper assumed by comedian Chris Rock.
On June 9th, 2011, Supa Hot Fire appeared in an interview-style comedy skit with NorthWood TV.
Other YouTubers soon followed up with similar parody videos, beginning with the Mexican Cholo parody uploaded on August 13th, 2011. Another parody titled "Future" was posted on October 13th. Hip hop artist T-Pain and comedian Kevin Hart also collaborated on a parody video and published it via YouTube on November 26th. The following year on January 5th, 2012, a battle rap skit involving characters from the anime series Dragon Ball was uploaded onto YouTube.
How to Shut Down a Hoe
How To Shut Down A Hoe is a series of videos that begins with a verbal insult or a dissing punchline taken from a popular film or television show, followed by memorable clips from the 1995 comedy film Friday and the 2011 viral video Rap Battle Parody depicting the crowds' wild reactions to the punchline.
On March 8th, 2012, the footage of crowd's reaction from the original parody video was featured in a recut Dragon Ball clip titled "How to Shut Down a Ho …As demonstrated by Goku," along with the well-known reaction clip of Ice Cube and Chris Tucker saying "damn!" in the 1995 stoner comedy film Friday. The video has since spawned numerous derivatives known as "Black People React to X" featuring Supa Hot Fire and the crowd's reaction from the original parody.
Read Full Entry
The latest from KYM
The clip was breathlessly hyped on social media, but the fervor struck many as disrespectful to the late comedian.
Oct 15th, 2021 12:14 PM
The scene comes from Minecraft's mob vote 2021 announcement video and has been edited in just about every way possible in the last few days.
Oct 15th, 2021 11:04 AM
Using a sound-bite from a British soap opera, TikTokers have begun to make fun of this iconic line. It started off as a joke about GTA cheat codes back in July but has since taken off as a comparison trend in October.
Oct 15th, 2021 11:37 AM
Rap Battle Parody
Blouse, and tried to get under it. My panties were already wet with excitement. Pushing them aside, he stuck his finger into my wet and hot hole and began to move it. I unbuttoned my pants.
Gif rap battle
Clothes ripped. I begged them to let me go, but they just laughed. And then each of them raped me. And then one more time.Rap battle วันนี้เดือด ๆ
Fortunately, there is a familiar taxi driver who is always ready to rush me wherever I wish. The office turned out to be small, only 2. Floors, but quite pleasant. I easily found a waiting room and sat down in a chair waiting for the secretary. It was quiet in the waiting room, whether it was lunchtime, or just the end of the week and the good weather discouraged.
- 240sx back seats
- Piggy book 2
- Craigslist nashville cars
- Relationship crossroads quotes
- Craighead place apartments
- 2010 mercury suv
- Craigslist iowa pets
- My samsung account
- Bellingham weather underground
- Renewed macbook air
Mutual friend of ours. He appeared at the door, I saw him and realized that this was fate. I was afraid to approach him for the whole evening. Probably, it was both fear and some kind of guilt in front of Oleg, who began to look at me nervously. Realizing that I was behaving strangely.