Loved by fans everywhere for its intense battles, "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2" is available for PlayStation®4, Xbox, PC, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch™.
All-new info on the game's upcoming DLC, Legendary Pack 2 , which is set for worldwide release in Fall 2021, is here!
Gogeta (DB Super) Joins the Fray!
Coming straight from the "Dragon Ball Super: Broly" movie, black-haired Gogeta's Xenoverse 2 debut has been confirmed!
In addition to relentlessly launching ferocious kicks in lightning-fast combos, he can also switch between his black-haired form and Super Saiyan, making for some epic battles that feel like they're right out of "Dragon Ball Super: Broly"!
Ultimate Attack: Meteor Explosion
Gogeta blows his foe to smithereens with a huge blast of energy!
Awoken Skill: Super Saiyan
Gogeta powers up from his black-haired form and goes full Super Saiyan!
Super Attack: Comet Strike
Gogeta charges up his Ki to the max and launches an all-out assault on his opponent!
A New Raid Quest Is Here! (Free)
Gogeta (DB Super) and Jiren (Full Power) in his Supervillain form will appear in the new Raid Quest, a multiplayer mode which you can take on with your friends!
Plus, a Raid Quest featuring Fu is coming too!
New Figures in the Hero Colosseum! (Free)
New figures are joining the Hero Colosseum, a game mode where you can engage in strategic battles using the figures you've collected!
Get ready for Gogeta (DB Super), Jiren (Full Power), and Fu!
New Frames and Stamps for Photo Mode Are Coming! (Free)
Choose your favorite characters and background setting, adjust the camera position and angle just right, and take the ultimate photo in Photo Mode! New Frames and Stamps that you can use to decorate your best snaps in any way you please are coming!
Go the extra mile and create your very own masterpiece!
"Bergamo Clothes" Added to the Avatar Wardrobe! (Free)
Your fully customizable Avatar will soon have the chance of wearing "Bergamo Clothes"!
Bergamo is a warrior from Universe 9 who appeared in the Universe Survival Arc in the TV anime "Dragon Ball Super". Check out his iconic wolf-ears and surprisingly comfy-looking red scarf!
Legendary Pack 2 not only brings brand-new characters but a whole host of amazing additions that are sure to take the game to the next level!
Fall 2021 is coming fast, so be sure not to miss out!
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Deluxe Edition
☆Release Date：Available Now
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Playstation Hits
☆Release Date：Available Now
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 for Nintendo Switch
©BIRD STUDIO/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
This site includes machine-translated texts. Please be aware that you might find some unusual expressions that are difficult to understand.
BACK TO NEWS LISTSours: https://en.dragon-ball-official.com/news/01_389.html
DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch
An unprecedented DRAGON BALL experience that preserves DRAGON BALL’s history!
DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 arrives on Nintendo Switch™ with all-new functionality!
New functionality added just for Nintendo Switch™
Play with up to 6 players simultaneously over local wireless! In addition to the same great online play, the Nintendo Switch™ version also supports local co-op raid boss battles with up to 6 players and 3 on 3 versus matches.
Activate ultimate moves with motion controls! Move the Joy-Con™ in tandem with the on-screen icons to perform the Kamehameha and all sorts of other classic DRAGON BALL moves in battle with your own hands.
Supports shared local multiplayer! A single Nintendo Switch™ is all you need to enjoy fast-paced 1 on 1 versus matches wherever you go!
What is DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2?
The wait is over. It's time to fight!
Become a Time Patroller in order to preserve DRAGON BALL’s history in this unprecedented experience.
You are the protagonist! Stand with Goku and his friends as you battle a new enemy that has been warping DRAGON BALL’s history. Fight alongside famous fighters from Z, Super, GT, and more, including movie-only characters like Turles, Broly, and Janemba, the mysterious Masked Saiyan, and many others.
Create your own warrior avatar from one of DRAGON BALL’s 5 races. Everything from your race, gender, build, and face can be customized down to the smallest detail. Each race has its own special transformative Awoken Skill, including Super Saiyan 3 for Saiyans and turning giant for Namekkians. Get ready to recreate yourself and dive into the world of DRAGON BALL.
The setting for this adventure is Conton City, where time patrollers come from far and wide. Here you can communicate with other players from around the world, fly through the air, enjoy PvP combat, and team up in groups of 6 to tackle powerful raid bosses.
DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 also contains many opportunities to talk with characters from the animated series. You can join Frieza’s army, rescue Namekkians, learn new moves directly from Goku and his friends at Time Patrol Academy... All sorts of new opportunities await you in the world of DRAGON BALL.
- Release date:
- September 21, 2017
- Fighting, Action
- Game file size:
- 6.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
- ESRB Rating:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
©BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION Game ©2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
- Action, Casual, Fighting
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
©BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION.
License coordinated by Funimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of SHUEISHA, INC. ©2016 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
2016 fighting role-playing video game
2016 video game
|Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2|
PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version cover art featuring Super Saiyan Future Gohan, Bardock, and Super Saiyan Goku
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Entertainment|
|Release||PlayStation 4, Xbox One |
Microsoft WindowsNintendo Switch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Japanese: ドラゴンボールゼノバース2, Hepburn: Doragon Bōru Zenobāsu Tsū) is an action role-playingfighting game developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment based on the Dragon Ball franchise, and is the sequel to the 2015 game Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It was released on October 25, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on October 27 for Microsoft Windows. In Japan, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was initially only available on PlayStation 4. The game was released for the Nintendo Switch in Japan on September 7, 2017 and later released worldwide on September 22, 2017. The game was released on Stadia on December 17, 2019.
According to Bandai Namco, the game has sold over 7 million copies worldwide as of December 2020[update].
The game is very similar to its predecessor in terms of gameplay. It is primarily set in 3D battle arenas modeled after notable locations in the Dragon Ball universe, with the central hub being an expanded version of Toki-Toki City, known as Conton City. As reported by the creators of the game, Conton City is seven times larger than Toki-Toki City. Players are able to freely traverse the hub world, and in some areas are capable of flying, once they have unlocked the ability to fly. Players are also able to travel to other hubs such as the Namekian Village and Frieza's ship. Some skills will have to be learned through masters, like the previous game, some of whom are found exclusively in these extra hubs. Xenoverse 2 is the fourth Dragon Ball video game to feature character customization, and allows players to choose from five races: Humans, Saiyans, Majins, Namekians and Frieza's race, each with different strengths and weaknesses. The game also features race-specific quests, minigames, and transformations (the latter of which was available only to Saiyans in the first game, via the Super Saiyan forms). Players also have a much greater role in the story, as their choices can affect how the story unfolds. Multiplayer servers are now able to hold up to 3000 players at once. The game also has a training mode called Training School. The player can use different kinds of ki blasts (Power, Homing, Rush, Paralyze and Bomb), and the ki blast type depends on the player's race or Super Soul. Additionally, players are able to transfer their save data from Dragon Ball Xenoverse. This results in the player's custom character from the previous game appearing as Toki Toki City's "Hero" in the middle of the square. Players may also select a premade avatar to serve as the "Hero" if they choose not to transfer save data.
Two years after the events of Dragon Ball Xenoverse, the protagonist receives a special mission from Elder Kai, which involves correcting history after it has changed. On the way there, they meet the Supreme Kai of Time, a deity who watches over time, and her bird, TokiToki. After meeting Elder Kai, they are granted their first mission, which is to correct Goku's battle with Raditz after he's been enhanced by dark magic. Meanwhile, Towa and Mira, who've caused history to change, have gathered allies, including Turles, Lord Slug, and a mysterious masked Saiyan, later revealed to be Goku's father, Bardock, from different parts of the timeline.
During the Attack of the Saiyans Saga, Turles attempts to intercept Goku to prevent him from assisting the Z Fighters against Nappa and Vegeta, only to be stopped by the combined forces of the Time Patroller and Goku. During the battle, Trunks and his partner, the protagonist from the first Xenoverse game, try to capture Turles, but he escapes before the Time Patroller can stop him. The protagonist then returns to the Time Nest after defeating Great Ape Nappa and Great Ape Vegeta, and correcting history. There, they are introduced to Trunks and his partner, and it is announced that TokiToki is laying an egg, which gives birth to another universe. During the Namek Saga, the Time Patroller helps Gohan and Krillin from escaping from Dodoria and Zarbon. After the battle Lord Slug appears and fights the Time Patroller. After the battle, the Time Patroller returns to the Time Nest only to find out that Captain Ginyu had switched bodies with Vegeta instead of Goku. The Time Patroller and Trunks attempt to fix this but in doing so, Ginyu switches bodies with Trunks. After the mishap, Ginyu finally switches bodies with Goku. (As part of the original timeline). After fighting the Ginyu possessed Goku, Ginyu returns to his body and attempts to switch bodies with the Time Patroller but Goku throws a Namekian frog in the beam, causing Ginyu to switch bodies with the frog. The Time Patroller must then help Nail fight Frieza in order for Gohan and Krillin to obtain the Dragon Balls, causing Trunks to intervene and help Gohan and the Time Patroller. During Goku's fight with Frieza, Cooler, Frieza's brother, arrives to help Frieza kill Goku, but is eventually defeated by the Time Patroller and Goku. Afterwards in the Androids era, Trunks tries to help Gohan defeat the Androids once and for all, but is stopped by the Time Patroller due to the Supreme Kai of Time stating that history would be changed. Because of this, Trunks must take a break from time patrolling. The Time Patroller then travels to the Majin Buu era to fix the distortion in which Majin Vegeta sacrificed himself to defeat Majin Buu. Broly arrives, consumed by Towa's dark energy, and attempts to kill Goku, Vegeta, and Buu, but is stopped by the Time Patroller. Vegeta sacrifices himself to destroy Majin Buu, restoring the current flow of history. The Time Patroller then goes to the timeline where Goku and Vegeta defeat Kid Buu, learning that the Masked Saiyan is there collecting energy from the fighters. The Time Patroller chases after him and teleports to the era where Beerus and Goku are fighting. The Time Patroller defeats the Sayian, breaking his mask and revealing him to be Bardock. Mira arrives and engages in battle with the Time Patroller. Beerus interrupts the battle with the intention to destroy Mira, Goku, the Time Patroller, and Earth. The Supreme Kai of Time tries to calm Beerus down with her pudding, but the horrible taste drives Beerus into a fit of rage, and he is subdued by Whis and the Time Patroller. Soon after, the Time Patroller travels to the Golden Frieza Saga, in which Frieza has been resurrected and wants revenge on Goku. During the battle, Cooler shows up again, consumed by dark energy, and Frieza is consumed as well while in his Golden Form. Towa hacks into the Time Nest and tricks Beerus and Whis into leaving the battle, which allows Frieza to destroy the planet. Whis is able to rewind time and the Time Patroller, along with Goku and Vegeta, kill Cooler and Frieza.
Later, Beerus and Whis train the Time Patroller preparing him for the final battle with Towa and Mira. Trunks and the Time Patroller go to an unidentified timeline and battle the mind controlled Bardock. Mira arrives and battles the two, and Bardock is knocked back to his senses. He drags Mira into a time rift and both appear to disappear. Towa then arrives and reveals that she has taken control of Trunks' partner. The Time Patroller and Trunks battle the two and retrieve the mask which Trunks' partner was wearing. Trunks' partner then vanishes from existence, leaving Trunks and the Time Patroller with no memory of him. The scrolls then pick up another distortion in time, causing Trunks to remember his partner and realizes that Towa went back in time to prevent Trunks from summoning him. The Time Patroller fixes this distortion and Trunks' partner is revived. Towa then arrives at the Time Nest, and steals TokiToki's egg. Mira returns (Bardock defeats Mira as a Super Saiyan 3 but left him afterwards) and easily disposes of Trunks and his partner. The Time Patroller confronts Mira, who has become more powerful, finally gaining a fighting spirit because of his battle with Bardock. Towa realizes that Mira's power core is overheating, and would destroy the entire universe should it explode, and so she helps the Time Patroller defeat Mira. When Towa suggests fixing Mira's power core, he turns on her and absorbs her and the egg, gaining incredible power. Goku arrives and helps the Time Patroller finally destroy Mira. With the universe saved, the Dragon Balls are used to summon a feast for all of Conton City. The game ends with Goku suggesting that the Time Patroller and the Time Patroller from the first game fight each other to see who is stronger.
The game was originally teased by Bandai Namco Entertainment on May 16, 2016, as a new "Dragon Ball project", with it being announced on May 17, 2016. A Bandai Namco spokesperson confirmed that the game would be released on the PlayStation 4 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows in North America and Europe. Bandai Namco announced at E3 2016 that the game would run at a frame rate of 60 frames per second on all three platforms, would have a hub city that is seven times larger than its predecessor, and would also feature a new transportation system.
An open and closed beta for Xenoverse 2 was announced by Bandai Namco in August 2016. Both the open and closed beta were available exclusively on PlayStation 4. The closed beta began on October 8, and ended on October 10, and the open beta began on October 14, and ended on October 17.
The Collector's Edition of the game includes the game disc, a soundtrack CD, a collector's box, an exclusive steelbook case, a Time Patroller's Guide artbook (including an exclusive manga illustrated by Toyotarou based on the game), and a statue of Super Saiyan Goku. It is available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
A Nintendo Switch port was revealed on January 12, 2017 in the Nintendo Switch's "Software Line-Up" Video.
On March 20, 2019, a free-to-play "Lite Version" was released on PS4 and Xbox One with a subset of the full game's content and a lower level cap.
The Stadia port was revealed on December 17, 2019, on the "Stadia Community Blog" by the official Stadia team and released 3 hours later.
A total of 14 downloadable content packs have been released including the newly edition Ultra Pack. In 2021, Xenoverse 2 launches a new DLC pack known as the Legendary Pack. Each pack includes two to four characters, extra story mode missions, extra stages, new moves, skills, parallel quests, and other elements for the added characters.
- DLC Pack 1/DBS Pack 1 - Includes Frost and Cabba from Dragon Ball Super as playable characters.
- DLC Pack 2/DBS Pack 2 - Includes content from the Universe 6 Saga: Vados and Champa as playable characters, the Universe 6 Saga for story mode, and the Nameless Planet stage.
- DLC Pack 3/DBS Pack 3 - Includes Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé) and Zamasu from Dragon Ball Super, and Bojack from the film Bojack Unbound as playable characters.
- DLC Pack 4/DBS Pack 4 - Includes content from Future Trunks Saga: Fused Zamasu and Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue) as playable characters, the Warrior of Hope Saga for story mode, and the Future in Ruins stage.
- DLC Pack 5/Extra Pack 1 - Includes Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) and Dabura from the Buu Saga, and Android 13 and Tapion from the films Super Android 13 and Wrath of the Dragon as playable charact
- DLC Pack 6/Extra Pack 2 - Includes Goku (Ultra Instinct), Jiren, and Android 17 from Dragon Ball Super, and an original character named Fu as playable characters, and an expanded story mode.
- DLC Pack 7/Extra Pack 3 - Includes Kefla (Super Saiyan) from Dragon Ball Super, and Super Baby Vegeta from Dragon Ball GT as playable characters.
- DLC Pack 8/Extra Pack 4 - Includes Gogeta (Super Saiyan Blue) and Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan) from the 2018 film Dragon Ball Super: Broly as playable characters, and the Tournament of Power arena from Dragon Ball Super.
- DLC Pack 9/Ultra Pack 1 - Includes Ribrianne and Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue Evolution) from Dragon Ball Super, and another variation of Vegeta (Super Saiyan God) from the 2018 film Dragon Ball Super: Broly as playable characters.
- DLC Pack 10/Ultra Pack 2 - Includes Uub in his "Majuub" form from Dragon Ball GT and Android 21 from the video game Dragon Ball FighterZ as playable characters.
- August 2020 Free Update - Includes Supreme Kai of Time as a playable character in honor of the game selling 6 million copies worldwide.
- DLC Pack 11/Legendary Pack 1 - Includes Pikkon from the film Fusion Reborn and Toppo (God of Destruction) from Dragon Ball Super as a playable characters.
- Masters Pack - Adds 5 Masters: Android 16 from the Android Saga, Bardock and Future Gohan from The Father of Goku and The History of Trunks television specials, Cooler from the film Cooler's Revenge, and Whis from Dragon Ball Super. Included with the base game on Stadia.
- Anime Music Pack 1 - Includes 11 songs from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT. Not available in the Stadia version.
- Anime Music Pack 2 - Includes songs from Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super, and extra songs from Dragon Ball Z. Not available in the Stadia version.
- Pre-Order Bonus - Includes Goku Black from Dragon Ball Super as a playable character and the Tao Pai Pai Stick as a hub vehicle. It is also included in the Nintendo Switch version and Stadia version.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has shipped over 1.4 million copies worldwide. As of November 27, 2016, the PS4 version has sold 87,105 copies in Japan. The Nintendo Switch version debuted at number three on the Japanese sales charts, with 24,045 copies sold and later sold 500,000 copies worldwide, by 2018. Total sales reached over 5 million copies by the end of March 2019. Bandai Namco announced sales of 6 million copies sold worldwide in May 2020 and over 7 million copies sold worldwide in December 2020.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 received positive reviews. Critics praised the game's anime visual style, sound, and fighting gameplay but criticized the controls, repetitive nature and overall similarity to the previous installment. Aggregating review website Metacritic gave the PlayStation 4 version 72/100 based on 57 reviews.
IGN awarded it a score of 7.5 out of 10, saying "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is an ambitious, if rough-edged experience, with deceptively deep RPG and brawling elements."Hardcore Gamer awarded it 3 out of 5, calling it "a minimal improvement over its predecessor while sharing a lot of the same issues, but there's just something so endearing about how it all came together."
Heidi Kemps of GameSpot awarded the game a 7 out of 10, praising the combat and fan service, while criticizing the combat for being repetitive and the missions with a non-combat focus as "generally poor". Kyle Hilliard of Game Informer also awarded it a 7 out of 10, praising the addition of Conton City, but criticized the combat system for being almost identical to the first Xenoverse game and the soundtrack as "consistently awful".
Ashley Fonte from Games Mojo awarded it 4.3 out of 5 stars stating that "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is an exciting anime game with a unique and ambitious concept that is familiar to the fans of the Dragon Ball Z series and will give them an enjoyable playing experience." Alastair Stevensons gave a score of 3.5/5 on Trusted Reviews, and said that "Combat is fun if you know how Dragon Ball works, but newbies will struggle to get their bearings, as Xenoverse 2's tuition system is, at best, hit-and-miss". "Smoother combat and great multiplayer options make Xenoverse 2 worth a play for fans of the series" was Benjamin Shillabeer-Hall's conclusion on PlayStation Universe, with a score of 7/10.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Release Date And Collaboration With DJ Steve Aoki Announced". IGN. July 1, 2016. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- ^ abFrank, Allegra (May 17, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 headed stateside this year". Polygon. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- ^ abRomano, Sal (May 17, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 announced for Xbox One, PS4, and PC". Gematsu. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- ^Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gameplay Showcase - IGN Live: E3 2016 - IGN Video, retrieved December 11, 2016
- ^BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe (June 14, 2016), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - PS4/PC/XB1 - Turles vs Future Gohan (E3 2016 Gameplay Footage), retrieved December 11, 2016
- ^"『ドラゴンボール ゼノバース2』第1弾PV". YouTube (in Japanese). Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- ^ abRomano, Sal (January 13, 2017). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tales of series, Taiko Drum Master series, more coming to Switch". Gematsu. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- ^ ab"This Week on Stadia: More Games, Starting Today". community.stadia.com. 2019-12-17. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- ^ ab"DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2: New DLC Character and 7-Day Consecutive World Tournament". BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe. Retrieved 2021-02-12.
- ^ ab"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 12 first details and screenshots, shipments and digital sales top seven million". Gematsu. 2020-12-21. Retrieved 2021-02-12.
- ^"A New Dragon Ball Awaits You in DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2". Bandai Namco Entertainment. October 25, 2016. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^Ashcraft, Brian (May 18, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Looks To Be PS4 Only in Japan [Update]". Kotaku. Kotaku. Retrieved May 20, 2016.
- ^Te, Zorine (June 16, 2016). "What's New and Improved in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2". GameSpot. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- ^Paget, Mat (August 21, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Open Beta Announced; Adds Classic Character". GameSpot. Retrieved December 11, 2016.
- ^ ab@BandaiNamcoUS (16 September 2016). "#Xenoverse2 Beta Info! Closed: 10/8 - 17:00 JST to 10/10 - 17:00 JST! Open: 10/14 - 17:00 JST to 10/17 - 17:00" (Tweet). Retrieved September 20, 2016 – via Twitter.
- ^Seeto, Damian (October 1, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Manga Revealed". Attack of the Fanboy. Modern Media Group LLC. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- ^Paget, Mat (July 12, 2016). "Here's the $150 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Collector's Edition". GameSpot. Retrieved December 11, 2016.
- ^"A free version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is coming to Xbox One consoles this week". OnMSFT.com. 2019-03-19. Retrieved 2020-10-28.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC adds Cabba and Frost". 20 December 2016.
- ^"New Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC Out Now".
- ^@komodoxeno (28 August 2018). "Extra Pack 3 Update [DATAMINE] More to come :D" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^@komodoxeno (29 August 2018). "More information thanks to a friend of mine on discord ^.^ Comment what you else you want to see in Xenoverse 2!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ ab"Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. Red Ventures. Retrieved March 6, 2017.
- ^"Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. Red Ventures. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- ^"Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Red Ventures. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- ^"Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Switch Reviews". Metacritic. Red Ventures. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- ^Chiok, Christian (October 30, 2016). "Review: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2". Destructoid. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^Romano, Sal (November 22, 2016). "Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1460". Gematsu. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^ abHilliard, Kyle (November 1, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Review – A Familiar Fight". Game Informer. GameStop. Archived from the original on May 7, 2018. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^Kozanitis, James (October 25, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Review". Game Revolution. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^ abKemps, Heidi (November 16, 2016). "Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 Review". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^ abBeck, Adam (October 25, 2016). "Review: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2". Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^Quesada, Daniel (October 29, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Análisis del nuevo juego de Goku". HobbyConsolas. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- ^ abIngenito, Vince (October 28, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Review". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^Bowling, Steve (September 21, 2017). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Review (Switch)". Nintendo Life. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^Abou-Nasr, Adam (October 31, 2017). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) Review". Nintendo World Report. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^ abFonte, Ashley (May 21, 2017). "Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 Review". Games Mojo. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^ abStevenson, Alastair (October 25, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 review". Trusted Reviews. TI Media. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^ abShillabeer-Hall, Benjamin (November 15, 2016). "Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2 Review - PS4". www.psu.com. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- ^Martín, Sergio (October 31, 2016). "Análisis de Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Espectáculo manganime". 3DJuegos. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- ^"Review – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2". Atomix. November 3, 2016. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- ^Leiva, Carlos (November 1, 2016). "Análisis de Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4, PC, Xbox One)". Vandal. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- ^Sato (November 2, 2016). "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Tops 1.4 Million In Worldwide Shipments". Siliconera. Retrieved November 13, 2016.
- ^Sato, November 27, 2016 "This Week In Sales: Pokémon Sun & Moon Makes Its Grand Debut" Siliconera. Retrieved December 25, 2016.
- ^Romano, Sal (September 13, 2017). "Media Create Sales: 9/4/17 – 9/10/17". Gematsu. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Switch Version Sells 500,000 Copies". Anime News Network.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 And Dragon Ball FighterZ Have Sold Over 5 And 4 Million Copies Respectively". NintendoSoup. March 28, 2019.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Passes 6 Million Sales, Surprise Update Planned". gaming bolt. Retrieved May 20, 2020.
- ^"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Will Add Playable Chronoa in a Major Update". May 18, 2020.
Xenovers 2 dragonball
And the initiators are often representatives of the stronger sex. Moreover, these are not necessarily free people, not burdened with relationships. Sex involving two men and one woman at the same time is very common among married couples.Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 All Characters And Stages (All DLC 2021) 4K
Know what to do with himself. I, in turn, expressed a desire to meet this friend, and that we should help him not to get bored, which, it. Seems to me, surprised my new acquaintance a little, but he did not show it.
- Marvel 1991 cards
- Sheepadoodle kansas city
- Surface pro 6
- Tone king amps
- Vinyl fence latch
- Quote love tumblr
- Awlgrip vs gelcoat
- Via 313 menu
- Gowipe army composition
- Hidden picture activities
- John saxon imdb
The inner thighs are moist. I climbed higher and stroked between her legs. A groan escaped her.