Paradise PD (2018 - )
Not enough ratings to
calculate a score.
Average TomatometerAvg Tomatometer
Average Audience ScoreAvg Audience Score
Not enough ratings to calculate a score.
- The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher.
Paradise PD Videos
Paradise PD Photos
A series gets an Average Tomatometer when at least 50 percent of its seasons have a score. The Average Tomatometer is the sum of all season scores divided by the number of seasons with a Tomatometer.
The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher.
August 30th, 2018
18-year-old Kevin Crawford becomes a cop at Paradise Police Department, much to the disapproval of his father, Chief Randall, who's still pretty steamed at his Kevin for shooting him in the testicles, when he was a child.
- Kevin Crawford - The ambitious, but buffoonish 18-year-old officer-in-training at The Paradise Police Department, who wants to follow in his father's crime-stomping footsteps and become a cop. Unfortunately, Kevin's incompetence, fatuousness, and history of shooting his dad in the testicles, his dad strongly opposes his dreams. Despite this, Kevin has proven during the series that despite his many faults, he is actually the most dedicated and competent police officer on the team, surpassing even his father in quality, especially when it comes to investment in stopping the argyle meth corporation. Aside from police work, Kevin also got an "A" in metal shop in college, making him an expert metalsmith. Kevin is interested in reading comic books, watching My Hero Academia, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and attending Carbortion Wrex smash-up derby shows. Kevin's singularity is played with for the first two seasons of the show, with him being a lonely and uncharacteristic failure in the dating pool. In Season 2, Kevin falls in love with his co-worker, Gina and near the end of Season 3, becomes her boyfriend. In "What Happens in Twatemala", Kevin gets engaged to Gina and plans to marry her in the finale episode, "PARAD-ISIS" before their wedding gets foiled by ISIS. As mentioned before, Kevin plays Dungeons & Dragons with children half his age. Because of his age and accomplishments in life, Kevin's friends look up to him and see him as a wise and charismatic figure, who they all aspire to be like. Ironically, they seem to be blind to the fact that he's actually quite the reverse, when compared to people his own age. His D&D character is a troll named Merkin the Mage. In "Top Cops", Kevin is converted to Judaism and commits to his religion from then on, still being a devout Jew in subsequent episodes.
- Randall Crawford - Kevin's obstreperous and ireful father and iron-handed chief of Paradise PD. His life has gone down the shitter, ever since he burst his balls, as it decreased his masculinity and, according to him, made him lose his wife, Karen. Karen's real reason for leaving him, was because he was a stubborn, misogynistic, piece of shit asshole, but being as stubborn as he is, he'd never admit to that. In Season 2, Randall realizes the error of his ways and gets back together with Karen and the two remarry in "Paradise Found". In the Season 2 finale, "Operation DD", Randall promises to become a nicer parent to Kevin but throughout the entirety of Season 3, fails to follow through on this, leading to him losing his son's respect in the finale, "PARAD-ISIS". In the same episode, Randall gets fired from his job after acting like a jackass and singing Pump Up the Jam, while Paradise gets destroyed.
- Bullet - The drug-addicted drug dog, with an obsession for not only every drug in the book, (mainly cocaine) but also alcohol and sex. Bullet is laid-back, party-obsessed, and simply doesn't give a fuck about anything. Bullet slacks off at his job, he's atheistic, and despite being a dog, he's very horny for humans.
- Gina Jabowski - The gristly, domineering sole female of the team, who loves busting criminals a bit too much, as she pounds the living shit out of every minor felon-causer she can get her burly, veiny fists on. Aside from her passionate zest for bloodshed, Gina also can't control her sexual urges and repeatedly harasses Dusty, because he taps into her fat fetish. Her violent tendencies and fat fetishism is caused by a bullet that got lodged into her brain when she was 5 years old, after she was used as a human shield by her father, while on the run from the cops at the very police department she'd end up working at as an adult. Her past is explored in "Meet the Jabowskis", when Gina reunited with her family and learns how she shamefully hails from a family of criminals who forsook her as a child. In "Fetal Attraction", Gina becomes Kevin's girlfriend and in "What Happens in Twatemala", Gina gets surgery to remove her brain bullet so that she can kick her fat fetish and finally be with Kevin. Unfortunately, the cerebral surgery also drastically diminished her love of violence and incapacitated her as a cop, as she then returned to her delicate, flowery, and sweet-hearted true self. She planned to marry Kevin in the Season 3 finale, "PARAD-ISIS" but unfortunately, her wedding was crashed by ISIS and Kevin was forced to put a bullet back into her brain to bring out the killing machine in her to defeat ISIS, which in turn, made her unfit for marrying Kevin. Gina ran off crying and never returned again.
- Dusty Marlow - A fat, annoying retard, who acts like a five-year-old. At the cost of being the whiny, quivering pussy of a female toddler, Dusty brings an air of innocence and joy to the rugged, violent police force of Paradise PD. Despite the horrific experiences he goes through, from witnessing gruesome murder scenes, and getting groped by Gina, he still keeps a chipper and charming demeanor. At his apartment, he has a bunch of pet cats, including one Mr. Meowgi, who died in "Big Ball Energy". In Season 3, Dusty went through character derailment and started acting like a complete asshole to everybody, robbing donut stores, blackmailing his friend for internet fame, and exposing his friend in the witness protection program. In said season's finale, "PARAD-ISIS", it was learned that Dusty used to be a very healthy, brawny, and intelligent Navy SEAL when he started working at Paradise PD but Gina fattened him up with donuts leading him down the dark path he's in now.
- Gerald Fitzgerald - The token black guy of the squad and second-newest member, behind Kevin. Gerald Fitzgerald or "Fitz", as he's mostly known, used to work at another police station in Chicago, where he went through an unexplored and devoid-of-detail traumatic experience, which gave him PTSD. On top of that, Gitz also has multiple personality disorder. Both mental disorders have given him problems in such episodes as "Black & Blue", where he made news headlines for shooting himself in the leg and eventually had his brain split up into two personalities that drove him crazy. To help quench these personalities so that they don't overpower him, Fitz indulges in Buddhist and Hindu methods of relaxation such as meditating and playing the piccolo. Some of his co-workers, Gina specifically, find his wiccan customs irritating and don't understand how his disorders are real. He is the best friend of Kevin and the duo help each other out in times of need. In the Season 1 finale, "Christmas in Paradise", we learn that Fitz was secretly an evil criminal, who was the kingpin of the argyle meth corporation. Unbeknownst to the rest of the cops, Fitz serves as the main antagonist of Season 2, leading an evil corporation called The Legion of Dooooom, along with his cockney lackey, Thester. In said season's finale, "Operation DD", we learn that Fitz's evil side is actually just one of his alternate personalities that Kevin helps him snap out of. This happens all too late, however, as by the time Kevin saves Fitz, Paradise gets nuked by one of his missiles. In Season 3 a now recovered Fitz not only deals with the ruins of his city but also the fact that he married a dolphin, while under the influence of his kingpin persona.
- Stanley Hopson - A confused and senile old man, who should have retired years ago, but didn't because his job can't afford to give him his pension. He currently works as a good-for-nothing, expendable, old fart, who constantly blurts out stories of his homoerotic behavior in the past, mainly in regards to his now deceased ex-boyfriend, Mickey Rooney.
- Karen Crawford - The accomplished mayor of Paradise and bitter ex-wife of Randall. Karen often rubs her success in Randall's face, in response to his misogynistic demotivation he gave her before and leading up to their divorce. Out of spite for her ex, and love for her son, (but mostly spite for her ex), she legally assigned Kevin the job of a police officer at Paradise P.D. because she knew that Kevin wanted to become a cop and Randall was opposed to it. Karen will occasionally intervene with Paradise P.D.'s work to tell Randall what he's doing wrong. Starting with Season 2, Karen and Randall made up and remarried. Midway through Season 3, Karen got pregnant and now has an upcoming second child on the way.
- Robby - A dumbass redneck hillbilly, who rapes people and does all kinds of drugs from blow to smack. He is especially close with his best friend and "adopted" brother, Delbert, who he seems to have an ambiguously homosexual relationship with. Robby is sort of a frenemy to certain members of Paradise PD, as he constantly gets arrested and thrown in the station's holding cell, seems to know the cops there very well and will even have conversations with them and help them out in tough times. In the latter half of Season 1, Robby and Delbert eventually get involved with the Argyle Meth Corporation. In Season 3, Robby becomes the king of an island called Twatemala.
- Delbert - A near braindead hillbilly, who accompanies Robby wherever he goes. Like Robby, Delbert is an illegal drug-dealing, alcohol drinking, redneck rapist, who commits many sexual acts with his step-brother and is actually good friends with the cops of Paradise PD, despite simultaneously getting arrested by them. In the Season 2 episode, "Who Ate Wally's Waffles?", it's learned that Delbert was once an artificially created humanoid Disney star named "Wally" with his own TV show called Wall-Eyed Wally before he was kidnapped by Robby's dad and brought into the family. Despite being established as an artificial man, past episodes have contradicted this, mentioning Delbert having a biological sister and also him detailing a story of when he was in his mother's womb.
- Hobo Cop - A filthy, rambling homeless man, who lives under the highway and has sex with a shopping cart named Betty. He is employed as the unofficial eighth member of the team, useful for his expendability only.
- Dr. Funtlichter - Paradise P.D.'s personal medical doctor, working at Paradise Hospital, necessary whenever a cop is injured, mutilated, diseased, comatose, etc. He has a dark and troubled past, where after his husband left him, he attempted suicide but has since recovered. In "Parent Trap", we learn that despite his light skin tone, he is actually a Nigerian bush person, who only bleached his skin so that he could get accepted into Trump university.
- Preacher Paul - The bigoted Christian priest of Paradise Pentecostal Church, who forces his religious beliefs down everyone else's throats. He is a strictly homophobic man, who bashes his son for being gay, despite the fact that he, himself, is not only gay, but also married to a man.
- Chief Hancock - The chief of police in Diamond City and far more illustrious and successful arch-rival of Chief Crawford. Hancock pulls constant bullshit pranks on Crawford, most of which get ridiculously out of control, such as him marrying Randall's mother just to, as he put it, "fuck with him". The majority of Hancock's pranks actually cause more damage to himself than Randall, if at all, such as permanently mutilating his internal organs just to trick Randall into shoving his hand up his ass multiple times and also sawing his ass off and sneaking it into Randall's food and then revealing the joke to him before he even eats it. Despite the self-destructive nature of Dean's pranks, Randall still takes offense to them, even if they're completely harmless to him.
- Anton - Karen's openy gay mayoral pollster from Germany, who appears to also be a Neo-Nazi. He used to be the pollster for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election but was fired, when his client lost.
- Patty Mae - Karen's sassy, deadpan secretary/receptionist of City Hall, who uses the word "Hon" a lot. In Season 3, she had been mutated in a nuclear explosion, turning her into a hideous green, three-armed mutant transgender male named Clovis.
- Miss Geraldine - A sweet old mentally discombobulated old lady, who ends up getting victimized by the crimes and police brutality of Paradise. Miss Geraldine is a very devout Catholic, who reads the bible donates money to the church. Despite her saintly behavior, she is still a bit of a racist, when it comes to African-American people.
- Frank Flipperfist - A flipper person with dolphin flippers for hands that get in the way of everything. He is involved in many different crime rings and illegal underground businesses, such as dog fighting arenas and The Legion of Dooooom. In Season 3, Frank went straight and opened a donut store to do good instead.
- Jerry Flipperfist - The dolphin-like son of Frank Flipperfist.
- Mavis Hancock - The sweet-hearted and loving mother of Randall, who is currently a gross old lady, who's married to Chief Hancock.
- Terry Two-Toes - The inventor of Argyle Meth, known for only having two toes. Shortly after his initial arrest, he gets killed in the police station holding cell by an anonymous member of Paradise P.D.
- Mrs. Two-Toes - Terry's mother, who vows revenge on Paradise P.D. for arresting and killing her son.
- Quohand Dragonsbane - One of Kevin's nerdy friends why plays Dungeons & Dragons with him. He is a lactose intolerant, bisexual, autistic little boy, who really looks up to and admires Kevin.
- Eric - One of Kevin's D&D friends, who plays a character named "Seakul Swordhand". He is a Jewish boy who hates his mom for some reason. He sees Kevin as a "ladies man".
- Dungeon Master - The dungeon master of Kevin's D&D clan. He is a sick fuck, who is sexually attracted to his sister.
- Thester Carbomb IV - Fitz's comedic, suicidal evil henchman from Great Britain, who prioritizes being funny over being efficient at his job and threatens to kill himself, whenever he fails to follow orders. He is the founder of the Legion of Dooooom. In "Operation DD", we learned that Thester was actually Fitz's psychologist, who was trying to help put an end to his villainy by pretending to be his henchperson and get into his head so he could change his ways, which he ended up succeeding in at the end of Season 2. In Season 3, Thester went into a deep depression and started eating his feelings, making him look big and fat like Patton Oswalt.
- Agent Clappers - A stern, no-nonsense FBI agent with unnaturally large testicles, who opposes Randall and sees himself as a much better enforcer of the law than him and everyone else at his police department. Turned out to actually work in cahoots with Fitz at the Legion of Dooooom in "The Father, The Son, and The Post-It Note". However, after being mutated in Fitz's nuclear explosion, Agent Clappers swore revenge on Fitz and spent the latter half of Season 3 plotting revenge on him, along with the other mutants of Paradise.
- Dobby - A disgusting, mutated homunculus kid, born of Robby and Delbert mixing their jizz together in a scientific test tube. He is only capable of saying his own name.
- Dolphin Queen - A dolphin from the Paradise Zoo, who many zoophile hillbillies had sex with, impregnating her with an entire species of flipper people. She is the queen of Flipperville and the current wife of Gerald Fitzgerald.
- Junior Fitzgerald - The flipper dog son of The Dolphin Queen and Bullet. Fitz is aware that he's technically not the biological father of Junior but he still loves him as a son anyway.
- Clovis - A hideous mutant abomination, caused by the nuking of Paradise. He swears revenge on Gerald Fitzgerald for putting him in the state he's in.
- William - A mutant alligator with wings, who serves as the king of Twatemala and the pet of Robby and Delbert.
- Agatha Culpepper - The mother of Karen, who hates Randall and thinks her daughter can do better. She is also in love with Hopson and got a massive tit job just for him.
Running Gag Characters
- Yucko the Clown - An alcoholic, misogynistic, pedophile clown, who rapes kids and drunkenly hits on slutty women. He is an inter-series character who has been featured in all of Black and O'Guin's other works, such as Brickleberry and The Damn Show!.
- Camaro Bob - A suave and laid-back Matthew McConaughey-like dude, who drives a Chevrolet Camaro.
- Joe Biden - The president of the United States and a disgusting sick fuck, whose hobbies include masturbating to animal porn and trying to take Dusty's virginity. His catchphrase is "Awwwww, fuck yeah."
Paradise PD currently consists of 30 episodes, spanning 3 seasons.
See: List of Episodes.
2018 American adult animated comedy streaming television series
Paradise PD is an American adultanimated sitcom created by Waco O'Guin and Roger Black that premiered on August 31, 2018, on Netflix. The series stars Dana Snyder, Cedric Yarbrough, David Herman, Tom Kenny, Sarah Chalke, and Kyle Kinane. On October 30, 2018, it was announced that Netflix had renewed the series for a second season. The third season was announced in April 2020 and was released on March 12, 2021.
Paradise PD follows a small-town police department where crime is rampant and the police are seriously incompetent. The force consists of Chief Randall Crawford, the violent Gina Jabowski, the morbidly obese Dusty Marlow, the perverted senior citizen Stanley Hopson, the cowardly Gerald "Fitz" Fitzgerald, the addicted drug dog Bullet, and Crawford's son Kevin. The town is also home to many weird characters, including Crawford's ex-wife Karen, the hillbillies Robby and Delbert, Hobo Cop, Dr. Funtlicher, Preacher Paul, Terry Two-Toes and his mom. Continuing arcs of the show includes Gina's horniness over Dusty, Kevin's wish to impress his father, Fitz's double life as a drug kingpin simply known as the Kingpin, and the Crawfords' wish to get back together.
Cast and characters
- Sarah Chalke as Gina Jabowski, a psychotic and violent police officer who is the most feared enforcer in the town of Paradise. As a fat fetishist, she is obsessed with and often sexually harasses her obese coworker Dusty Marlow, much to his mild disdain. When she was a little girl, her father made her a human shield to block a bullet shot from Randall and got hit in the back of her head. She survived the shot with the bullet still inside her skull, which was revealed to be the cause of her being a hot-tempered violent psychopath and a obese-loving harasser. Following the season three finale, Gina disappeared without explanation. She is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Ethel Anderson.
- David Herman as Kevin Crawford, a newly hired police officer and the son of Chief Randall Crawford and Mayor Karen Crawford. As the series progresses, it is shown he is a capable and competent officer, though he could be better if he had the proper equipment and funding for his work. Kevin has faced constant abuse from his parents after he accidentally shot his father's testicles thirteen years prior to the beginning of the series. In seasons two and three, Kevin developed a crush on Gina when she began to be more soften towards Kevin. While these feelings were initially unrequited, they eventually entered into a relationship, and became engaged near the end of season three. He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Steve Williams.
- Tom Kenny as Chief Randall Crawford, the police chief of Paradise PD and Kevin's father. Once a fine and proud cop, following an incident where his son shot off both of his testicles, he became incredibly bitter, which eventually led to his divorce with his wife. He has frequently been seen to use testosterone patches in order to maintain his hormone levels. Throughout season one he reignites his relationship with Mayor Karen, and they get remarried in season two. He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Woody Johnson.
- Kyle Kinane as Bullet, a anthropomorphicpolice dog who is addicted to the confiscated drugs that he is tasked with guarding. He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Malloy.
- Cedric Yarbrough as Gerald "Fitz" Fitzgerald, a police officer whose PTSD sometimes hinders his police work. He has been shown to cope through therapeutic piccolo playing. He often struggles to have his troubles understood by the other officers, leading to discourse within the team, especially in the second season. In the season one finale, it revealed that Fitz was the mysterious Kingpin but in the season two finale, Fitz's kingpin persona is actually a split personality that is based from the original Kingpin, who was a overweight criminal that has an obsession with Deep Dish Pizza and took over Fitz's body to continue his crime empire. In the season two finale, Fitz defeats the Kingpin persona in his mind and takes control of his body again. He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Denzel Jackson.
- Dana Snyder as Dusty Marlow (seasons 2–3; recurring season 1), an obese police officer who is constantly sexually harassed by Gina. He is very childlike and owns several cats. He has been shown to hold a grudge with everyone who laughs at him when he ripped his pants every time he bends over and yells at employees of fast food restaurants for giving him meals that are impossible to be ordered. In season three, he acts as a manipulative bully who harasses food store owners in Restaurant Road and blackmails his coworkers to get whatever he wants (possibly due to his time at prison in the season one finale and season two premiere). He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Connie Cunaman.
- Snyder also voices Stanley Hopson (seasons 2–3; recurring season 1), an elderly bisexual police officer who often gets out-of-the-ordinary assignments from Chief Crawford. Even at his advanced age, Hopson is a sexually active deviant, who often recounts his sexual endeavors with other men. He is also senile, which leads to many comical misunderstandings. In the pilot episode, Randall reveals that they cannot retire Stanley because the city lacks the funds to pay his pension. He is the only main cast member to not have a Brickleberry counterpart, implying that he is naturally a Paradise PD character (or a standalone), while the other 6 are cop versions of the Brickleberry main cast (rangers).
- Grey Griffin as Mayor Karen Crawford, the mayor of Paradise, Kevin's mother, and Randall's ex-wife.
- Waco O'Guin as Robbie, a blonde redneck who sells argyle meth. Bears a striking resemblance to Brickleberry character, Bobby Possumcods. Which in the Season 2 announcement video, revealed that Bobby and Robbie are related cousins.
- Roger Black as Delbert, Robbie's best friend and sidekick who also sells argyle meth. Also bears a striking resemblance to a Brickleberry character. In this case, it's BoDean (Bobby Possumcods' dim-witted friend). In the season one episode Task Force, Delbert gets attacked by the Kingpin's goons due to a decline in argyle meth sales and loses his right arm in the process; by the end of the first season he gains a robotic prosthetic. In the season two episode Who Ate Wally's Waffles, it is revealed that Delbert's birth name was Wally and he was artificially created by imagineers at The Walt Disney Company to be their next Disney star; he is stolen by Robbie's family as a kid, renamed Delbert, and de facto adopted by Robbie's family after Robbie wanted Wally for his birthday.
- Dana Snyder as Thester Carbomb IV, Fitz's assistant and therapist found out in the season two finale. He first appeared in season two episode Paradise Found. In season 3 episode Showdown at the O-bese Corral, he became overweight from eating his feelings when he was depressed for looking like Patton Oswalt.
Season 1 (2018)
Season 2 (2020)
Season 3 (2021)
On April 4, 2018, Netflix announced that they had given the production a straight-to-series order for a first season consisting of ten episodes. The series was created by Waco O'Guin and Roger Black. Production company and animation studio Bento Box Entertainment was expected to produce the series alongside Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment. On October 30, 2018, it was announced that Netflix had renewed the series for a second season. The third season was announced in April 2020 and was released on March 12, 2021. The second season features a crossover episode with Brickleberry while making references throughout the latter half of the first season such as S01E09 (07:15) with Fitz, the only black police officer on Paradise PD, being called Denzel, the only black park ranger on Brickleberry by Kevin, Steve’s doppelgänger.
Alongside the initial series announcement, it was reported that Dana Snyder, Cedric Yarbrough, David Herman, Tom Kenny, Sarah Chalke, and Kyle Kinane had been cast in series regular roles.
On July 25, 2018, the first trailer for the series was released alongside the announcement that it would premiere on August 31, 2018.
On Rotten Tomatoes, the first season holds an approval rating of 40% with an average rating of 5.03/10, based on 5 reviews. In a negative review, The Daily Dot's Audra Schroeder gave the series a rating of two-and-a-half stars out of five and criticized the series, describing it as "blunt-force humor without much emotional attachment." In a similarly unfavorable critique, Decider's Joel Keller recommended that viewers skip the series, saying, "If it were just a little bit funnier, we'd recommend it. But it's just not worth sitting through the many unfunny, dirty gags to get to the good stuff." In a more favorable assessment, Konbini's Florian Ques praised the series saying, "The most thrilling aspect of Paradise PD is its natural ability to slip in some real burns aimed at pop culture figures...The humor used to criticize them is very well-executed."[dead link]
- ^ abPetski, Denise (October 30, 2018). "'Paradise PD' Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- ^ abHaskoor, Michael (February 8, 2020). "Netflix's 'Paradise PD' Channels 'The Wire' In Season 2 Date Announcement Video". Decider. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- ^Waco O'Guin [@WacoOGuin] (April 8, 2020). "Paradise PD Part 3 is coming!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 11, 2020 – via Twitter.
- ^ abMilligan, Mercedes (February 11, 2021). "Netflix Drops Explosive 'Paradise PD' S3 Trailer". Animation Magazine. Retrieved February 15, 2021.
- ^ abcAndreeva, Nellie (April 4, 2018). "Netflix Orders Cop Animated Comedy Series From 'Brickleberry' Creators; Voice Cast Includes Tom Kenny & Sarah Chalke". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- ^"Netflix announces PARADISE P.D., a new adult animated comedy series from the creators of Brickleberry". Netflix Media Center. April 4, 2018. Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- ^Goldberg, Lesley (April 4, 2018). "Sarah Chalke to Lead Netflix Adult Animated Comedy 'Paradise, P.D.' as Genre Primed to Explode". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- ^Hibberd, James (April 4, 2018). "Exclusive: Netflix orders adult animated series starring Sarah Chalke". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- ^Barsanti, Sam (April 4, 2018). "Netflix announces new animated series from Brickleberry creators". The A.V. Club. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- ^Waco O'Guin [@WacoOGuin] (April 8, 2020). "Paradise PD Part 3 is coming!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 11, 2020 – via Twitter.
- ^Trumbore, Dave (July 25, 2018). "NSFW Trailer for 'Paradise PD' Reveals the 'Brickleberry' Team's Netflix Animated Series". Collider. Retrieved July 25, 2018.
- ^"Paradise PD: Season 1 (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- ^Schroeder, Audra (August 24, 2018). "'Paradise PD' is here to serve and offend". The Daily Dot. Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- ^Keller, Joel (August 31, 2018). "Stream It Or Skip It: 'Paradise PD' On Netflix, Which Is Basically 'Brickleberry' With More Swearing". Decider. Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- ^Ques, Florian (September 4, 2018). "'Paradise PD': An Obscene, Irreverent Animated Series Just How We Like Them". Konbini. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
A couple more of the spouse changed the members of Andrey and Igor in the mouth and each time they fucked her harder and harder. The wife's throat apparently got used to the guys' sizes and therefore she freely accepted them completely, so that the eggs.
Clapped on her chin. Oleg is apparently tired of licking. He got up, wiped his wet face and began to undress, freeing my gaze to my wife's crotch.
Pd cast paradise
The daughters joined her when Mom opened the door. Hello girls. Welcome. Mel, Liz, help your cousins with the bags.Every TV Show Reference In Paradise PD Season 3
I understood everything. I got it. Truth. Galina shouted, wanting to end this humiliation.
You will also be interested:
- Uhaul install hitch
- X360 1030 g2
- Masking sticker set
- Blessed sabbath images
- Coagulase negative
- Nw craigslist ga
- Blunt phone cases
- Wow macro spec
Anya breathes sweetly and heavily, taking caresses. The chained hands wanted to reciprocate their friends, stroking and undead their bodies, but no fetters get in the way. And helplessness, an unusual helplessness for Anya, the inability to see what is happening, completely open access to her naked body and the inability to control the situation, excite.