5 best Minecraft bridge designs
Bridges are an extremely useful tool for Minecraft players required to cross a body of water to get to their base. Of course, a bridge doesn’t always have to be over water, but that is its most common usage.
Building bridges in Minecraft can be quite fun as they are not too difficult for beginners. However, bridges such as the one seen above require massive amounts of skill.
Five most enjoyable Minecraft bridge designs
5) Basic Wooden Bridge
The classic wooden bridge is a great option for players just starting out in their Minecraft worlds.
Gamers may be surprised at how much detail they can create with just wood. However, the bridge above utilizes many wood block types, such as stairs, wood logs, fences, and even slabs. Users cannot go wrong with this classic wooden bridge design.
4) Detailed Stone Bridge
Those who want a more solid structure will want to upgrade from a wood to a stone bridge.
The bridge above looks absolutely stunning as it passes over a small river, creating a circular overpass. This bridge is built mainly out of stone bricks, stairs, and slabs. The designer also used lanterns on fences to make this bridge really pop.
3) Massive Bridge with Tower
The bridge design seen above is extremely breathtaking. While it doesn’t use much block variation, the sheer detail and block depth make the pillars look massively satisfying.
This vast bridge leads to a lone tower, which towers over the landscape. Fans cannot argue the beauty of this design, and the view must be insane from the top of the tower.
2) Small Bridge
The image above provides two small bridge designs in one. The floor of these bridges is made of campfires, which looks surprisingly good.
The bridge to the left uses signs and trapdoors to act as its rails, and the one on the right utilizes leads and fence posts to create a rope guard-rail. This lead utilization is extremely creative and provides a wonderful effect.
The YouTube video above showcases how to create a rope bridge in Minecraft.
1) City on a Bridge
The bridge design seen above is likely one of the most unique bridge designs in Minecraft history. The designer of this build created a bridge large enough to fit an entire city on.
This bridge also acts as a functional bridge, connecting two pieces of land separated by water. Readers can also see two massive castles on each end of the bridge, apart from a few boats floating in the water.
Note: This article reflects the author’s views.
|The following article is still a work in progress. |
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.
Blue Stained Clay
October 24, 2018
The Bridge is a mode for the Duels minigame. It is a type of duel which involves 2 teams attempting to score goals on the opposite side by crossing a 1 block-wide bridge while attempting to protect their own goal. The objective for the 2 team modes is to score 5 goals against the other team, while the objective for the 4 team modes is to eliminate the lives of the other teams.
There are 5 main modes of The Bridge, with three 2-team modes (1v1, 2v2, & 4v4) and two 4-team modes (2v2v2v2 & 3v3v3v3).
In 2-team modes, each team must pass through the bridge and get to the enemy team's island to score a goal. The team that scores 5 goals first wins the game.
In 4-team modes, there are four teams attempting to score goals on one another, with two lives to start. When a team scores a goal on another team, they steal a life from that team for themselves. When a team has no lives, they are eliminated. The last team standing wins the game.
At the beginning of every game, each player will start with some items to assist them in the game. Items include armor, weapons, blocks, and other items.
- Iron Sword
- Full Leather Armor without Leather Cap (colored red or blue depending on the team)
- Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency 2)
- Bow + 1 Arrow (regenerates after 3.5 seconds)
- 2 stacks of 64 stained clay (colored red or blue depending on the team)
- 8 Golden Apples (replenishes the player's health)
Players will receive these items upon respawning in any of the modes.
- Mister Cheesy
Cosmetics were added in the v0.4 Update.
As of right now, there are 7 different types of cosmetics. Unlike other minigame’s cosmetics, cosmetics in The Bridge can be obtainable by having a rank or earning achievements such as winstreaks and wins.
Because the game doesn’t give you leather caps, you can equip heads as replacement, despite that, heads do not give you any armor points.
List Of Heads
- Iron Steve
- Golden Steve
- Emerald Steve
- Emerald Steve
- Golden Pig
- Golden Cow
- Diamond Pig
- Diamond Cow
You can now customise your base goals with these cosmetics.
List of Goals
|Common||Lava||On Fire Achievement: Score 3 goals in a row for your team in The Bridge|
|Water||Conqueror II Achievement: Win a game on 6 unique maps|
|Rare||Sponge||Four Teams Winner II Achievement: Win 25 games in Four Teams modes|
|Snow||The Bridge Doubles Winner IV Achievement: Win 250 games of The Bridge Doubles|
|Team Pride||The Bridge Scorer II Achievement: Score 100 goals in The Bridge|
|Endermite||Clean Sweep Achievement: Score 5 goals in a game of The Bridge Teams|
|Confetti||Four Teams Winner V Achievement: Win 250 games in Four Teams modes.|
|Hearts||The Bridge Scorer III Achievement: Score 250 goals in The Bridge|
|Crayon||The Bridge Scorer IV Achievement: Score 500 goals in The Bridge|
|Silverfish||The Bridge Teams Winner IV Achievement: Win 250 games of The Bridge Teams|
|Legendary||Nicolas||The Bridge Scorer V Achievement: Score 1,000 goals in The Bridge|
[Insert Cosmetic Type Here]
[Insert Cosmetic Type Here]
[Insert Cosmetic Type Here]
Just like in Bedwars, there are gylphs.
bridge. v2 is now available. Read more about it on our website or visit our new repository.
Why you should use bridge.
Most importantly, JSON editors like bridge. guarantee that you cannot write invalid JSON. Additionally, "bridge." has a few more specific features which other editors do not offer:
- bridge. interacts seamlessly with Minecraft and loads behavior packs and the corresponding resource pack from the com.mojang folder automatically
- You cannot make general file structure mistakes because rich auto-completions guide you through the file
- You do not need to study vanilla files and/or the incorrect documentation to find out which arguments a component has
- Support for plugins: From custom components to searching files - bridge. plugins can do almost anything
- Developing is generally significantly faster
- Create new behavior packs and resource packs with an automatically generated manifest.json
- Create new behavior pack and resource pack files through a clear interface
- Package your behavior pack with only one click
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo and all other features you would expect
- Powerful shortcuts to reorder and navigate through a JSON file
- JSON displays as a tree structure with collapsible/expandable elements
- Easily restructure JSON files by dragging elements
- Beautiful syntax highlighting for all behavior pack files
- Snippets to quickly import common JSON patterns
- Error/Mistake detection and auto-fixes for some of them
- bridge. file structure predictions for users who want to be even faster writing add-ons
- Rich auto-completions for entities, loot tables, trades, spawn rules, biomes, items, blocks, recipes, features, feature rules, animations and animation controllers
- Handcrafted: We don't trust the Minecraft documentation and you shouldn't either. That's why we wrote all suggestions by hand
- Context sensitive: bridge. proposes different data depending on what you wrote before. Adding e.g. a new item results in the corresponding identifier being proposed whenever an item identifier is a valid value throughout your behavior and resource pack files.
- Ability to switch between auto-completions for multiple Minecraft versions seamlessly: We always support the latest stable release and the latest beta
Debug Log Explorer
- A perfect tool for browsing content errors
- Filter by tags or search for specific logs
- Open affected files with only one click
- Easy access to the Minecraft add-on documentation
- Shortcut to lookup specific components in your file
- And more features to come...!
- Tabs vs. Spaces: You get to choose how we generate your files
- Light & Dark Theme with corresponding syntax highlighter
- Set a default project to be opened automatically when you open bridge.
- Choose between auto-completions for multiple Minecraft versions
- Collection of options to customize your developing experience
- Create new menus, windows and notifications
- Add new file types
- Hook into a variety of different events
- Develop your own custom add-on syntax
- Library with existing plugins to download from within bridge.
- Read more...
Projects created with bridge.
You can read more on plugins here.
The repository for plugins can be found here. Feel free to add your plugins to it in order to make them appear inside the plugin menu.
Contributing to bridge.
Contributions to bridge. are welcome. However, please read the guidelines first.
The girl began to moan. Both could no longer contain themselves. Katya sat down on the table. or what is it called.
Minecraft the bridge
Are standing there and waiting. And finally, I feel how my ass is filled with warmth and my boss's sperm pouring into it in small fountains. Having risen, I myself get off his penis and adjusting my skirt, I quickly jump out into our office, where you are standing. I run up and kiss you, at the same time feeling how the ass in small portions exudes from itself the freshly taken sperm, which flows.
In thin streams down my bare legs.how I became #1 (in the bridge leaderboard)
Two of us into his Saab and answered to the airport. According to the law of meanness, the flight was delayed by three hours, and my colleague and I no longer knew what. To do with ourselves. The plane was shaking violently all the way, someone's child was crying incessantly, as a snack they offered sandwiches with fish, which smelled so much that I imagined myself in the hut of an unkempt old fisherman.
Upon arrival, we hardly found the car that our partners had sent for us.
- Nameless king ds3
- Pokemon go reddit
- Girls of naruto
- Big lots desks
- 1970 hawthorne bicycle
- R9 290 wattage
- Alucard fan art
- Vertical banding tv
- Archer next episode
- H1b lottery process
Half asleep, I feel like, throwing away the sheet, she climbs into my bed, cuddles. Her wet hair tickles her face. She squeezes my chest, crawls under my nightie. I nudge her.