Oasis International announced its new partnership with Philips Lighting for the integration of the InstantTrust UV-disinfector in its water coolers. The first water dispensed from coolers can be disinfected instantly and efficiently, on-demand with the Philips InstantTrust solution and will soon be available in the Oasis Kalix water cooler, the Aqua Pointe and VersaFiller® bottle fillers.
Philips InstantTrust disinfects water as its being dispensed, up to 4 liters/minute, its simple and quick disinfection process is ideal for water dispensing solutions such as OASIS’ bottle refill stations and water coolers. Its unique design works independently of water temperature, disinfecting both hot and cold water on-demand.
Entire Oasis' product line
The new Philips InstantTrust solution is designed to fit point-of-use water delivery solutions including taps, water pitchers, under-sink water filters and portable counter-top systems. Oasis and Philips keep working closely to make it possible to integrate the InstantTrust into its entire product line.
The Kalix will be the first of the Oasis water cooler line to include Philips InstantTrust. It’s the industry’s only cooler with the revolutionary Pressure Vessel Direct Chill (PVDC) system, in a stylish, modern design.
Cleaner and better-tasting water
John Kucharik, CEO and President of OASIS states: “We’re very proud to be working in partnership with Philips Lighting and providing this unique, state-of-the-art UV disinfection technology in our water coolers and bottle fillers. By adding Philips InstantTrust into our water coolers and bottle fillers we’re the only company to offer a solution that disinfects water just before it’s served. This partnership exemplifies our commitment to developing innovative water-friendly solutions that provide fresh, great-tasting, safer water for everyone, everywhere.”
Hendrik-Jan Dreuning, Global Marketing Director UV Purification at Philips Lighting stated: “Philips is committed to enhancing people’s health and well-being, and thanks to InstantTrust, we can ensure cleaner water is always within reach: anytime, anywhere. We’re pleased to be working Oasis, a global company that offers innovative solutions for water coolers, and look forward to a rewarding partnership. Together we’ll be making safer water available for people around the world.”
The latest Oasis coolers featuring Philips InstantTrust were unveiled at WQA Aquatech 2012 in Las Vegas.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
+31 40 275 6529
Columbus, Ohio, USA
+1 800 646 27 47
OASIS- Drinking Fountains and Repair Parts
If you are looking for Oasis Drinking Fountains or Oasis Water Coolers you've come to the right place, we offer the widest selection of Oasis drinking fountains anywhere. If your Oasis drinking fountain or water cooler is in need of repair, we have more parts and expertise than any other source.
Shop for new Oasis Drinking Fountains, Oasis Repair Parts, or Oasis Accesories.
If you would like help from one of our Drinking Fountain Experts please chat, call or text 800-518-5388 now.
Drinking FountainsShop for the perfect Oasis Drinking Fountain or Water Cooler now.
Repair PartsFind the Repair Parts you need to fix your Oasis quickly.
AccessoriesView Glass Fillers, Water Filters, Cane Aprons, and More...
Oasis Water Coolers, Drinking Fountains, Bottle Fillers, Parts and Filters
- Shop by Manufacturer
- Oasis Water Coolers, Drinking Fountains, Bottle Fillers, Parts and Filters
Shop by Category
Oasis Drinking Fountains
Oasis Drinking Fountains are available in a wide variety of styles to fit any application. Whether you need a wall hung drinking fountain for your church or school, a floor mount drinking fountain for your medical building, or a new bottle filler for your office, there is an Oasis drinking fountain that will fit your needs.
Choose from the Oasis Drinking Fountain Styles below.
Dual Station Bottle FillersPGBFSL Series
Backsplash StylePLFSK Series, PLFS Series, PLFSM Series
Modular In-Wall Single StationMR Series, MPM Series, MFZ Series, MW Series, MS Series
Modular In-Wall Dual StationMMR Series, MSS Series, MCR Series, MSC Series
Water coolers oasis
Oasis Drinking Fountains
Drinking Water Fountains are a proud distributor of Oa
sis drinking fountains and water coolers. Oasis established its business over 100 years ago in both the United Kingdom and Europe. This well recognized brand can now be found worldwide and provides top of the range bottled and plumbed-in coolers as well as filtration equipment, non-refrigerated drinking fountains and dehumidifiers. Oasis products can be found all over the globe and some well-known clients include Wimbledon Tennis Club, Lusthansa Airlines and The British Museum.
Oasis International is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A., with facilities in Mexico, Ireland and Poland where different parts of their drinking fountain ranges are manufactured. Oasis International has innovated, engineered, manufactured and distributed some of the world’s best clean drinking water solutions.
Oasis’s range of key innovations include floor standing and mounted internal drinking fountains. Oasis products are ideal for a range of environments including schools, offices, sport facilities and hospitals. All products are guaranteed to come with a full warranty so you can rest assured if in the unlikely situation there is a fault, you will be fully covered.
Oasis provide state-of-the-art drinking water fountains such as the Oasis PLF8 SKTP . This unit’s contemporary and sleek look make it suitable for a number of environments in need of clean, convenient drinking water.
Here at Drinking Water Fountains we offer our customers a full range of Oasis drinking water fountains and replacement fittings. Should you require more information about our Oasis products or wish to chat to one of our customer care team, feel free to contact us on 0330 123 3309 or head over to our website.
OASIS International is an American company that manufactures drinking water coolers, non-refrigerated water fountains, bottled water dispensers, and dehumidifiers in 80 countries in North America, Asia, and the EMEA regions. Its head office is in Columbus, Ohio and it has production facilities in Mexico and Poland. It also has its European headquarters in Ireland and a permanent office in Shenzhen, China.
The company's history dates to 1910, when it was founded as the "D.A. Ebinger Sanitary Manufacturing Company," and later known as "EBCO." It renamed itself "Oasis" after its popular product lines in 1996.
The company was founded as the D.A. Ebinger Sanitary Manufacturing Company in 1910 with its first warehouse located at 400 West Rich Street in Columbus, Ohio manufacturing toilet, sanitary fixtures, and plumbing supplies. After a series of changes in its product categories, it renamed Ebco Manufacturing Company in 1935 before developing into new categories such as water fountains, coolers, dehumidifiers, as well as refrigeration parts.
The company began branding these products under the "OASIS" name in the 1940s. By 1950, it had employed 200 employees and had begun a major expansion of its facilities with a windowless air-conditioned factory in 1953. This was after expanding into the dehumidifier and juice dispenser product categories to a total of 290,000-sqft in 1960 at 265 North Hamilton Road.
In 1992, a 30,000-sqft manufacturing facility in Ireland was established for the production and distribution of its products in the European and the Middle Eastern market before it was renamed Oasis Corporation later in 1996 due to the popularity of its Oasis line of products.
By the 1990s, it had achieved having the majority of the market share of the bottled water coolers sold in the industry. It expanded to a new manufacturing facility in Poland in 2001 and subsequently acquired Sunroc Corporation in 2003, then the third largest bottled water cooler manufacturer, before having its assets acquired in 2005 by Patriarch Partners due to competition from lower-cost Asian competitors. It was subsequently renamed to OASIS International.
The company manufactures bottled as well as point-of-use water coolers. It holds several patents in water cooler and dispenser technology including the invention of the disposable bottled cooler water dispenser. Popular products include the Kalix line of water coolers as well as the Aquapointe and Versafiller line of bottle fillers.
It also manufacturers accessories such as water filters and water filtration systems and has partnered with Aquisense on a disinfection solution for water coolers through the use of UV LED filtration.
Since 1960, the company expanded into a new product category of dehumidifiers for commercial purposes and has been manufacturing them ever since after scaling up to a new factory in 1953.
In recent years, Oasis has addressed environmental concerns of plastic pollution with a focus on eco-friendly products by introducing bottle filler units at airports with bottle counting functionality. It had also expanded its products with smart water coolers. It began collaborating with Flowdaq, and Ireland-based startup and Activewhere, a Portugal-based industry route management developer, in the hardware development of bottled coolers with IoT functionality running on the Sigfox network.
- ^Gladstone, Alexander (2019-08-27). "Another Tilton Company Sold to Repay Zohar Creditors". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- ^Goldstein, Steve (2019-01-16). "The one product even the Trump administration concedes has to come from China: water coolers". Market Watch. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- ^Elliott, Susannah (2016-06-16). "What are the past and future of the abandoned buildings near 400 West Rich?". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- ^Gaitten, Chris (2 May 2018). "A Glimpse Inside 400 West Rich". Columbus Monthly. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- ^"D A Ebinger Sanitary Manufacturing Co :: Columbus in Historic Photographs". digital-collections.columbuslibrary.org. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- ^Hunker, Henry (1953). "The Industrial Evolution of a Commercial Center". Ohio State University: 168.
- ^Benua, Albert Ray; Hancock, Albert L. (1962). The Benua History. Columbus, Ohio: Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center. pp. BF–11.
- ^Bryant, V.R. (2014-03-01). "Strong In Spirit". 614 Columbus. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- ^ ab"What Do the Letters "EBCO" Mean on a Water Fountain Handle?". Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- ^Flood, William (2015). Whitehall. Arcadia Publishing. p. 79. ISBN .
- ^Benua, Albert; Hancock, Albert L. (1962). The Benua History. Columbus, Ohio: Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center. pp. BF–8.
- ^Columbus, "the Capital City". Columbus, Franklin County; Ohio: Pen and Pencil Club. 1915. p. 87. ASIN B001BLJBLQ.
- ^Creaton, Siobhan (1999-03-09). "100 new jobs at firm in Ballina". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- ^"EBCO Oasis for Ballina". Building Service News. 31 (8). 1992-11-01. p. 4. doi:10.21427/D7MD8Z. ISSN 0791-0878. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- ^Beverage World, v110, VNU eMedia, 1991-08-01, pp. 78 (1), ISSN 0098-2318
- ^Andersen, Wayne R. (1998-07-10). "ELKAY MANUFACTURING COMPANY, Plaintiff, v. EBCO MANUFACTURING COMPANY and EBTECH CORPORATION, Defendants"(PDF). World Intellectual Property Organization. Retrieved 2018-11-21.
- ^"OASIS Corporation Acquires Sunroc Corporation Water Products Industry Leader Merges with Competitor". Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- ^Ashley, Anderson (November 2003). "Oasis Corp.'s acquisition of Sunroc Corp". Supply House Times. 46 (9): 6.
- ^Goins, Tony (2005-08-31). "Investment firm buys Oasis assets". www.bizjournals.com. "American City Business Journals" which owns "The Business Journals". Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ^US 3060703, Benua, Louis P. & Taylor, William, "Water Cooler and Dispenser", published 1962-10-30
- ^Griffiths, Sian (2015-09-07). "Cooler design: combining aesthetics and functionality". FoodBev Media. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^"OASIS International and AquiSense Technologies in Partnership". The Maritime Executive. 2019-04-10. Retrieved 2019-04-16.
- ^Brockman, Joshua (2017-11-20). "Instead of That $5 Water Bottle at Airports, Filling Stations". The New York Times. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^Yamanouchi, Kelly (2013-06-21). "Water bottle filling stations coming to airport". The Atlantic Journal-Constitution. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- ^Bruce, Bill (2018-11-02). "The Shape Of Things To Come". Bottled Water Reporter (Vol 58, Nr 6). International Bottled Water Association. p. 12. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- ^"Flowdaq | Sigfox Partner Network". SIgfox. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
You will also like:
- Merrill dragon age
- Best buy antenna
- Reddit piracy megathread
- South carolina archives
- Dc audio 10k
- Harris county clerk
- Range targets bulk
- Scott county treasurer
- Imvu cheat engine
- Fallout 76 pc
- Cyclone separator diy
- Amerihealth caritas jobs
- 123 greeting cards
Oasis Bottom Loader Water Cooler
The Oasis bottom-loading water cooler is versatile because it can either be bottle-fed or connected to a water line. Bottom load access means you eliminate heavy lifting of large water bottles. Parts are included if you wish to plumb into a water source instead. This flexible water dispenser provides hot, cold and cool water on demand through either source. High quality, versatile and built to last.
BOTTLE FED OR PLUMBED-IN: Depending on your preference, this unit can either be bottle-fed or plumbed-in. This dual dispense option lets you use water bottles (just plug in and go!) or plumb directly to a water line (convertible with included parts - we recommend a specialist installation for plumbed-in use)
THREE TEMPERATURES: customise your drinking experience with three temperature settings: this water machine features a crisp cold, room temperature, or piping hot dispense output
BOTTOM LOADING BOTTLES: Eliminate heavy lifting of large 19l drinking water cooler refill bottles with our bottom loading water cooler dispenser. Suitable for standard 19L water cooler bottles (BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED)
CHILD SAFE: this cooler is UL/Energy Star certified and features a self-closing activation, which requires a two-step action that is easy for adults to use, and protects small children
- Stylish design to match contemporary kitchen and break room decors
- Cabinet is constructed from high impact polymer on top, base and front panel
- Tri-temp: Hot, Cool and Cold
- Drip receptor is durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal
- Stainless steel reservoir & hot tank
- Indicator lights for hot and cold tanks