Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download Overview
More than five million organizations around the world rely on Acrobat DC to create and edit the smartest PDFs, convert PDFs to Microsoft Office formats, and so much more. When you’re on the move and you need to collaborate with colleagues in multiple locations, trust the power of Acrobat DC to make it happen. Now, sharing PDFs and gathering comments is as simple as sending an email but with far more control, full tracking, and no messy attachments. Recipients get an email with a link to your PDF. You can also download Broadgun pdfMachine Ultimate 15.
No matter where you are or what device you’re on, keep the collaboration going. With Acrobat DC you can easily share PDFs to be viewed, reviewed, and signed, and even track their progress from any device and any location more powerful than ever, the Acrobat Reader mobile app is packed with the tools you need to view, annotate, sign, and share PDFs anywhere. And with Acrobat Pro DC, you can do even more. Edit, create, export, organize, and combine files right from your tablet or mobile phone. You can also download Flip PDF Corporate 2.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Turn almost any file into a PDF.
- Convert Microsoft Word files to PDF.
- Convert Microsoft PowerPoint files to PDF.
- Convert Microsoft Excel files to PDF.
- Convert JPG, PNG, and other images to PDF.
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft Word files.
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft Excel files.
- Convert PDFs to JPG, PNG, or TIFF files.
- Reduce the size of your PDF for easier sharing.
- HTML Webpage to PDF
- Convert web pages to PDF.
- Turn any file into a PDF using the Print dialog box.
- Edit text and images in your PDF.
- Add notes, highlights, and other annotations.
- Make scanned text editable through OCR.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF.
- Rearrange pages in your PDF.
- Remove pages from your PDF.
- Rotate pages to portrait or landscape mode.
- Trim the outer edges of page content.
- Split a PDF into multiple files.
- Send for Comments
- Collect feedback fast from multiple people in one file.
- Prevent others from copying, editing, or printing your PDF content.
- Remove passwords from protected PDFs.
- Compare two PDFs to quickly spot differences.
- Send a document to others for signing.
- Complete a form and add your signature.
- Turn existing forms and scans into fillable PDF forms.
System Requirements for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download
Before you install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows10 (most updated version only)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 937 MB. 689 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20095
How to Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
Editor's note: This post compares features between Acrobat Pro 2020 and Acrobat Pro DC. Adobe ended support for Adobe Acrobat XI Pro in 2017. The comparison article for that product now redirects here.
In June 2020, Adobe released Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, the latest version of its software for viewing, managing, and editing PDF documents. It includes some significant improvements over the 2017 version, such as accessibility feature updates, a new "home view," and additional digital signature and optical character recognition capabilities.
This latest release, as with earlier recent versions, is available in two forms: Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Below is a comparison of these two and a guide for helping you pick the right one for your nonprofit organization. (Note: Adobe also offers a "Standard" edition of Acrobat Pro with fewer features than its "Pro" counterpart, which is not covered in this blog post.)
Just like in previous versions, both Acrobat Pro 2020 and Acrobat Pro DC allow you to view, create, modify, and merge PDF files. Both also integrate with popular document creation applications, like Microsoft Word and Google Docs, which means you can export or save a document as a PDF directly from that application, and you can collect and track e-signatures from anyone — regardless of whether or not they have an Adobe membership.
Features Exclusive to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Acrobat Pro DC includes all of the features of Acrobat Pro 2020, plus these additional features.
PDF Cloud Storage and Mobile Access
The "DC" in "Acrobat Pro DC" stands for "Document Cloud," which means your subscription includes 100 GB of cloud storage. This means you can not only save your PDF files to the cloud and access them anywhere, you can also access them from your computer, mobile device, or web browser.
Acrobat Pro DC also integrates with other cloud-storage services, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. Organizations that have remote employees and volunteers can take advantage of this to more easily share files among each other without unnecessary duplication.
Additional Microsoft and Adobe Integrations
In addition to creating PDF files from standard Microsoft applications, Acrobat Pro DC also integrates with Microsoft Office for Mac, Office 365 online apps, SharePoint, and the OneDrive toolbar to allow you to convert those files to PDF as well.
If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you can also natively convert Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), and InDesign (INDD) files into PDF files.
Both editions of Acrobat allow you to collect e-signatures from others, but Acrobat Pro DC is unique in that you can also collect legally binding e-signatures and track responses in real time. You can also collect comments from multiple reviewers in a single PDF online with no sign-in required. It also includes a web console for managing licenses, users and groups, and multiple administrative roles. This may prove especially useful for larger organizations that handle sensitive documents for multiple users.
Comparing Acrobat Pro 2020 and Acrobat Pro DC
|Acrobat Pro DC||Acrobat Pro 2020|
Create and edit PDF documents
Share PDFs and track document status
Collect and track e-signatures
Collect and track legally binding e-signatures
Integrate with Office 365, SharePoint, and other online Microsoft platforms
Turn Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop files to PDFs
Natively store and share files using Adobe Document Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive
Get a license for a $60 admin fee. Please refer to the Acrobat Pro 2020 product page for up-to-date information on when this license will expire.
Pay as you go
You pay a monthly subscription fee to Adobe — but you get all software updates for as long as you subscribe!
How Much Does Acrobat Pro Cost?
When you request Acrobat Pro 2020, you get a license that allows you to install and use the application until it expires. Please refer to the Acrobat Pro 2020 product page (for Windows or for Mac) for that date. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC requires a monthly or annual subscription fee to use the software, but it includes all software updates as long as the subscription is current. Acrobat Pro DC is also included in Creative Cloud subscriptions.
For many nonprofit organizations and libraries that don't have a need for additional features listed above, Acrobat Pro 2020 may be a more cost-effective option for producing and modifying PDF files. Meanwhile, larger organizations or those that have more use for automatic updates and e-signature management may find Acrobat Pro DC subscription is the better fit.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Nonprofits pay a one-time $5 admin fee, then receive an email to activate an Acrobat Pro DC membership on Adobe.com. This membership is $12.99 per month with an annual commitment for the first year.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020: TechSoup offers Acrobat Pro 2020 for a $60 admin fee.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Acrobat Pro DC includes 100 GB of storage space on Adobe's Document Cloud. It also integrates with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020: With Acrobat Pro 2020 and earlier, you can manage PDFs that are stored on your local computer or on a shared network drive from within the application.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: As long as your subscription remains active, Adobe will automatically update your software to the latest version. If you upgrade to Acrobat Pro DC while Acrobat Pro 2020 is installed on your computer, you can still revert to the previous version.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020: This software has an expiration date, and no upgrades are available. Please refer to the Acrobat Pro 2020 product page for up-to-date information on when this product will expire.
In-Depth Comparison of Features
Adobe provides an in-depth comparison between these two editions. Check out this Acrobat product comparison for more information.
More Information About Adobe Products
Check out the products offered through TechSoup and read more about them on Adobe's website.
Acrobat DC with Adobe Document Cloud is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. All-new Acrobat DC is totally reimagined with a simple user experience. The new Tool Center offers quick access to the tools you use most, while elegant new tool experiences work consistently across desktop, web, and mobile – including touch enabled devices.
Compare the Adobe Acrobat Pro products click here
Need multiple applications from Adobe Creative Cloud? Consider Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams.
These system requirements are for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software (v2015). Because system requirements change with each software update, see the Release Notes for your software version for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 or 11; Firefox (ESR)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.9, 10.10 or 10.11*
- Safari 7 or 8 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.75GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
NOTE: Send for Signature tool - which is included with Acrobat Pro DC subscription plans - has unique browser and mobile app requirements. View requirements.
Store and access Dropbox files when you’re working in Acrobat or on your desktop. Sync your documents and pick up your work right where you left off, across devices. Turn any document — paper or digital — into a PDF form. Then fill, sign, and send it.
Interact with PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- New: Work on touch-enabled devices
- New: Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files
- New: Access and store files in your Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts
- New: Send, track, and confirm document delivery electronically
- Convert documents and images to PDF files
- Create PDFs from any application that prints
- Create, protect, and send PDFs in popular Microsoft Office apps for Windows
- Combine multiple documents in one PDF
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
- Prevent others from copying or editing information in PDFs
- Create a password-protected PDF
- Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with selectable text
- New: Recognize text in scans, and then preview and correct suspect errors with a side-by-side view
- New: Automatically fix photos of documents to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective
- New: Turn Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDFs from your desktop or mobile device
- Create and export PDFs on your mobile device
- New: Take advantage of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac support
- Prepare PDFs consistently with guided actions
- Convert and validate PDFs for compliance with ISO standards like PDF/A and PDF/X
- Create technical PDFs in Microsoft Project, Visio, or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Create and validate PDFs to meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities
- New: Edit PDF text and images with full-page paragraph reflow
- New: Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
- Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
- Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, and watermarks
- New: Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
- Automatically optimize PDFs to reduce file size
- Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs
- Redact to permanently remove sensitive information in PDFs
- Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
- Add Bates numbering to legal documents
- New: Edit text and organize pages in PDFs on your iPad
- New: Reorder, delete, or rotate PDF pages on your iOS or Android tablet
Sign and collect
- New: Fill, sign, and send forms faster using data from your autofill collection on your computer or mobile device
- Measure the distance, area, and perimeter of objects in PDFs
- New: Capture your signature with your mobile device to use across Adobe Document Cloud
- Add comments to PDFs with a highlighter, sticky notes, and more
- New: Give and get fast, clear feedback with all-New: commenting tools
- Turn paper or Word docs into fillable PDF forms
- New: Host SharePoint-based shared reviews on Office 365 sites
- Work with certificate signatures
- Collect comments from others in one PDF file
- Choose comments and export to Word
- Mark PDFs with stamps, such as “approved” or “draft”
- New: Collect e-signatures from others and track responses in real time
- Compare two versions of a document to see what’s changed
Windows patches updated to 2021.007.20095
- 4341633: Outline box is not visible in Custom Area selection on using Reading Order tool
- 4341599: Unable to type @ symbol in Add Signer dialog in Request Signature workflow with localized keyboard
- 4341451: [Windows only] Selection border does not show up while selecting objects during marquee selection
- 4341424: Acrobat/Reader starts repair window when launched from shortcut icon or on opening FDF/XDP/XFDF files
- 4341762: Alt-text of figures is not getting captured and appearing gibberish post conversion to pdf
- 4341347: Out of Memory error while scrolling through page thumbnails
- 4341548: Lag was observed while using Marquee Zoom tool on Mac
- 4341639: On Mac, black marker is not visible on dragging-dropping in Left Side Panels
- 4341271: Menu Bar appears truncated on extended monitor
Software similar to Adobe Acrobat Pro 3
Popular apps in Office Applications
Dc adobe pro
There’s an Acrobat DC
Set of application software to view, edit and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF)
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC running on Windows 10. Other editions of Acrobat DC (Standard and Reader) feature a similar interface.
|Initial release||June 15, 1993; 28 years ago (1993-06-15)|
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux,Android, iOS|
Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and Web services developed by Adobe Inc. to view, create, manipulate, print and manage Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
The family comprises Acrobat Reader (formerly Reader), Acrobat (formerly Exchange) and Acrobat.com. The basic Acrobat Reader, available for several desktop and mobile platforms, is freeware; it supports viewing, printing and annotating of PDF files. Additional, "Premium", services are available on paid subscription. The commercialproprietary Acrobat, available for Microsoft Windows and macOS only, can also create, edit, convert, digitally sign, encrypt, export and publish PDF files. Acrobat.com complements the family with a variety of enterprise content management and file hosting services.
The main function of Adobe Acrobat is creating, viewing, and editing PDF documents. It can import popular document and image formats and save them as PDF. It's also possible to import a scanner's output, a website, or the contents of the Windows clipboard.
Because of the nature of the PDF, however, once a PDF document is created, its natural organization and flow cannot be meaningfully modified. In other words, Adobe Acrobat is able to modify the contents of paragraphs and images, but doing so does not repaginate the whole document to accommodate for a longer or shorter document. Acrobat can crop PDF pages, change their order, manipulate hyperlinks, digitally sign a PDF file, add comments, redact certain parts of the PDF file, and ensure its adherence to such standards as PDF/A.
Main article: Adobe Acrobat version history
Adobe Acrobat came to being in 1993 and had to compete with other products and proprietary formats that aimed to create digital documents:
Old logos of Acrobat apps and services
Adobe has renamed the Acrobat products several times, in addition to merging, splitting and discontinuing them. Initially, the offered products were called Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Exchange and Acrobat Distiller. "Acrobat Exchange" soon became "Acrobat". Over time, "Acrobat Reader" became "Reader". Between versions 3 and 5, Acrobat did not have several editions.[clarification needed] In 1999, the Acrobat.com service came to being and introduced several web services whose names started with "Acrobat", but eventually, "Acrobat.com" was downgraded from the name of the family of services, to that of one of those services.
Unlike most other Adobe products, such as members of Adobe Creative Suite family, the Acrobat products do not have icons that display two letters on a colored rectangle.
In April 2015, Adobe introduced the "Document Cloud" branding (alongside its Creative Cloud) to signify its adoption of the cloud storage and the software as a service model. Apps under this branding received a "DC" suffix. In addition, "Reader" was renamed back to "Acrobat Reader". Following the introduction of Document Cloud, Acrobat.com was discontinued as their features were integrated into the desktop and mobile apps.
The UI had major changes with the introduction of Acrobat DC in 2015, which supports Windows 7 and later, and OS X 10.9 and later. Version numbers are now identified by the last two digits of the year of major release, and the month and year is specified; the previous version was 12, but examples of the DC (Document Cloud) Acrobat product family versions are DC June 2016, version 15.016.20045, released 2 June 2016 and DC Classic January 2016, version 15.006.30119, released 12 January 2016. From DC 2015 the Acrobat family is available in two tracks, the original track, now named Classic, and the Continuous track. Updates for the Classic track are released quarterly, and do not include new features, whereas updates for the Continuous track are issued more frequently, and implemented silently and automatically.
The last pre-DC version, Acrobat XI, was updated to 11.0.23 version (and this was the final release) on November 14, 2017, support for which ended on October 15, 2017.
Adobe Acrobat family products
- Acrobat.com is the web version of Acrobat developed by Adobe Inc. to edit, create, manipulate, print and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for users with a web browser and an Adobe ID only.
- Acrobat Distiller is a software application for converting documents from PostScript format to Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format), the native format of the Adobe Acrobat family of products.
- Acrobat Pro is the professional full version of Acrobat developed by Adobe Inc. to edit, create, manipulate, print and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for Windows and macOS users only.
- Acrobat Reader is the freeware version of Acrobat developed by Adobe Inc. to view, create, fill, print and format files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android users only.
- Acrobat Standard is the standard full version of Acrobat developed by Adobe Inc. to edit, create, manipulate, print and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for Windows users only.
- Document Cloud is part of the Acrobat family developed by Adobe Inc. to edit, create, save online, print and format files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for users with a web browser and an Adobe ID only.
- Fill & Sign is part of the Acrobat family developed by Adobe Inc. to fill, sign, and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android users only.
- Scan is part of the Acrobat family developed by Adobe Inc. to scan, crop, and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for iOS and Android users only.
- Sign (formerly EchoSign and eSign) is part of the Acrobat family developed by Adobe Inc. to fill, sign, and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). It is currently available for iOS and Android users only.
- Acrobat Approval allows users to deploy electronic forms based on the Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Acrobat Business Tools is a discontinued component of the Acrobat family that was distributed by Adobe Systems with collaboration and document review features.
- Acrobat Capture is a document processing utility for Windows from Adobe Systems that converts a scan of any paper document into a PDF file with selectable text through OCR technology.
- Acrobat Distiller Server is a discontinued server-based utility that was developed by Adobe Systems to perform centralized high-volume conversion of PostScript documents to PDF formats for workgroups.
- Acrobat eBook Reader is a PDF-based e-book reader from Adobe Systems. Features present in Acrobat eBook Reader later appeared in Digital Editions.
- Acrobat Elements was a very basic version of the Acrobat family that was released by Adobe Systems. Its key feature advantage over the free Acrobat Reader was the ability to create reliable PDF files from Microsoft Office applications.
- Acrobat InProduction is a pre-press tools suite for Acrobat released by Adobe in 2000 to handle color separation and pre-flighting of PDF files for printing.
- Acrobat Messenger is a document utility for Acrobat users that was released by Adobe Systems in 2000 to convert paper documents into PDF files that can be e-mailed, faxed, or shared online.
- Acrobat Reader Touch is a free PDF document viewer developed and released on December 11, 2012 by Adobe Systems for the Windows Touch user interface.
- FormsCentral was a web form filling server for users with Windows, macOS, or a web browser and an Adobe ID only. It was discontinued on July 28, 2015 and was replaced by Experience Manager Forms.
- Send & Track (formerly SendNow and Send) was a service that lets you send files as links, track files you send to specific individuals, and get confirmation receipts when others view your file. It was completely discontinued as of July 11, 2018.
Hidden helper tools
- Acrobat Synchronizer is a tool installed along with Acrobat versions. While running in the background, it maintains the accuracy of Acrobat files imported to Acrobat.
- RdrCEF (also known as Adobe Reader Cloud Extension Feature) is a tool bundled with Acrobat that runs a process that handles cloud connectivity features.
Supported file formats
The table below contains some of the supported file formats that can be opened or accessed in Adobe Acrobat.
|Acrobat Data File||ACRODATA|
|Acrobat Forms Data Format||FDF|
|Adobe Illustrator File||AI|
|Acrobat Index File||PDX|
|Acrobat Job Definition File||JDF|
|Acrobat Language Plug-in||LNG|
|Acrobat MIME Encoded Job |
|Acrobat Security Settings File||ACROBATSECURITYSETTINGS|
|Acrobat Sequence File||SEQU|
|Acrobat XFDF File||XFDF|
|Adobe Color Separations Table||AST|
|Adobe Dictionary Data File||ENV|
|Adobe Joboptions File||JOBOPTIONS|
|Adobe Linguistic Library Data File||LEX|
|Adobe MARS File||MARS|
|Adobe Portable Document Format |
|Adobe Profile File||APF|
|Apple QuickTime Movie||MOV|
|Design Web Format File||DWF|
|Drawing Exchange Format File||DXF|
|Encapsulated PostScript Format File||EPSF|
|Flash MP4 Video File||F4V|
|Flash Video File||FLV|
|Hypetext Markup Language||HTM, HTML|
|iTunes Video File||M4V|
|Plain Text File||TXT|
|PostScript Image Data File||PSID|
|Product Representation Compact |
|Shockwave Flash Movie||SWF|
|Universal 3D File||U3D|
|XML Data Package||XDP|
|XML Paper Specification File||XPS|
Internationalization and localization
Adobe Acrobat is available in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Arabic and Hebrew versions are available from WinSoft International,Adobe Systems' internationalization and localization partner.
Before Adobe Acrobat DC, separate Arabic and Hebrew versions were developed specifically for these languages, which are normally written right-to-left. These versions include special TouchUp properties to manage digits, ligatures option and paragraph direction in right-to-left Middle Eastern scripts such as Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian, as well as standard left-to-right Indian scripts such as Devanagari and Gujarati. The Web Capture feature can convert single web pages or entire web sites into PDF files, while preserving the content's original text encoding. Acrobat can also copy Arabic and Hebrew text to the system clipboard in its original encoding; if the target application is also compatible with the text encoding, then the text will appear in the correct script.
A comprehensive list of security bulletins for most Adobe products and related versions is published on their Security bulletins and advisories page and in other related venues. In particular, the detailed history of security updates for all versions of Adobe Acrobat has been made public.
September 2006 warning
February 2009 warning
February 2013 warning
Adobe has identified critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Reader and Acrobat XI (11.0.01 and earlier) for Windows and Macintosh, 9.5.3 and earlier 9.x versions. These vulnerabilities could cause the application to crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. There have been reports of these vulnerabilities being exploited to trick Windows users into clicking on a malicious PDF file delivered in an email message. Adobe recommended users update their product installations.
January 2016 warning
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and Macintosh. These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
- ^ abc"Overview — Acrobat and Adobe Reader DC Release Notes". Adobe Systems. Retrieved 2021-10-08.
- ^"21.007.20095 (Win), 21.007.20096 (Mac) Optional update, Sept 29, 2021". Adobe Systems. Retrieved 2021-10-08.
- ^"20.004.30015 Planned update, September 14, 2021". Adobe Systems. Retrieved 2021-09-16.
- ^"17.011.30202 Planned update, September 14, 2021". Adobe Systems. Retrieved 2021-09-16.
- ^Adobe Systems. "Adobe Reader". Google Play. Google Inc. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- ^Adobe Systems. "Adobe Reader". App Store. Apple. Retrieved 2021-07-26.
- ^Adobe Systems. "Adobe Reader". Google Play. Google Inc. Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- ^"Download new and previous versions of Adobe Reader". Adobe.com. Adobe Systems. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- ^"Adobe – Adobe Reader download – All versions". adobe.com. Adobe Systems. Retrieved 12 Feb 2021.
- ^"Download a free trial of Acrobat XI Pro". Adobe.com. Adobe Systems. Retrieved 12 Feb 2021.
- ^"Adobe Acrobat family". 2008. Archived from the original on 19 January 2008. Retrieved 19 January 2008.
- ^"Adobe Reader". 2008. Archived from the original on 18 January 2008. Retrieved 19 January 2008.
- ^Borzo, Jeanette (14 June 1993). "Paperless: Tools resurrect hope for paperless office concept". InfoWorld. 15 (24). ISSN 0199-6649.
- ^Eckerson, Wayne (26 July 1993). "Farallon gives Adobe Acrobat run for money". Network World. International Data Group. 10 (30): 86. ISSN 0887-7661.
- ^Jarrin, Christopher (22 July 1996). "Reading what you sow". InfoWorld. 18 (30): 66. ISSN 0199-6649.
- ^Heller, Martin (April 9, 2015). "Review: Adobe Acrobat polishes its act". InfoWorld. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- ^Frank, Blair Hanley (October 13, 2015). "Adobe teams up with Dropbox as part of Document Cloud upgrades". IDG News Service. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- ^"Release Notes - Acrobat, Reader". Acrobat Help. Adobe Systems.
- ^"Document Cloud Product Tracks — Enterprise Administration Guide". Adobe.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- ^"Adobe Security Bulletin". helpx.adobe.com. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- ^"11.0.23 Planned update, November 14, 2017 — Acrobat and Adobe Reader Release Notes". www.adobe.com. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- ^"Adobe Support Policies: Supported Product Versions". Adobe. 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- ^"Adobe Acrobat DC FAQ". helpx.adobe.com. Adobe Systems. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- ^"Adobe Releases Acrobat Approval 5.0". www.infotoday.com. Retrieved 2021-04-12.
- ^"Acrobat family - Product comparison". 2003-04-07. Archived from the original on 2003-04-07. Retrieved 2021-04-12.
- ^"What is Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer? | Techwalla".
- ^"RdrCEF.exe Windows process - What is it?". www.file.net. Retrieved 2021-05-19.
- ^"Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 Overview and Supported File Types". fileinfo.com. Retrieved 2021-04-21.
- ^"Adobe Acrobat Professional software – Communicate and collaborate with the essential PDF solution, enhanced features for Central and East European and Middle Eastern users". Winsoft-international.com. Archived from the original on 31 August 2010. Retrieved 4 December 2010.
- ^"Security Bulletins and Advisories". adobe.com. Adobe Systems.
- ^"Adobe PDF Security Issues, Acrobat Vulnerabilities, PDF Cracks". Locklizard.
- ^"Security Bulletins and Advisories – Adobe Acrobat". adobe.com. Adobe Systems.
- ^Brockmeier, Joe (30 March 2005). "Unexpected features in Acrobat 7". LWN.net. Eklektix. Retrieved 20 February 2009.
- ^"McAfee Threats Report: Fourth Quarter 2009"(PDF). McAfee Avert Labs. February 2010. p. 16. Archived from the original(PDF) on 15 February 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- ^"2010 Threat Predictions"(PDF). McAfee Labs. December 2009. p. 2. Archived from the original(PDF) on 2 June 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- ^Naraine, Ryan (15 September 2006). "Hacker Discovers Adobe PDF Back Doors". eWeek. Ziff Davis Enterprise Holdings Inc. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- ^"Security Updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat versions 9 and earlier". adobe.com. Adobe Systems. 19 February 2009. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- ^"Vulnerability Note VU#905281". US-CERT. 20 February 2009. Archived from the original on 23 February 2009. Retrieved 20 February 2009.
- ^"Security Advisory for Adobe Reader and Acrobat". Adobe Systems.
- ^"Security Advisory for Adobe Reader and Acrobat". Adobe Systems.
- ^"Adobe Releases Security Updates for Acrobat, Reader, and Digital Editions". United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- Toluene near me
- Joshua 2 niv
- Thrustmaster vg th8a
- Koa las vegas
- Axios npm
- Halo mcc forge
- Yg entertainment trainees
- Amerimax home products
- Carson hair salons
- Designs by sick
- Cocktail party venue
- Centennial gun range
- 22re supercharger kit
Poelozit, lubricating the organ and then immediately to the end. The first one: "Ah. ", announced the neighborhood, but I was already working. "Tirelessly", not sparing neither her nor himself.