Dan's Trains & Classic Toys
Business operations may be affected due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours.
Most Recent Comments
An amazing model train shop! Always friendly and very knowledgeable about the hobby! Great selection to snoop through till you find exactly what you want! Will be back many more times!
Excellent store with a nice variety. Great atmosphere and had the pleasure of meeting Randy who was incredibly helpful and very polite. I very highly recomend well worth the stop.
Great shop and great service!I'm a newbie to the hobby and the owner was very helpful getting me started. Answered every question I had and is very knowledgeable on all things trains.Well worth the drive from western NC
You May Also Like
Late Friday night I checked out their website. I was pleasantly surprised that they have started to carry Gunpla. So, I decided to make a point of stopping Saturday to check it out. When I arrived I had a quick conversation with one of the owners named John to ensure I had permission to photographed inside of the store.
- They had a good variety of models. Super Deformed, High grade, Real Grades, Master Grade, Perfect Grade, No-Grade kits. RE 1/100, stands and Gundam weapon kits. Most of the kits are out on the floor, there were a few of the larger MGs and PGs behind the main checkout.
- The kits in stock are a nice mix of old, new and different series and they included very recent releases. They had plenty of models from IBO, and the two of the new HG's released from April 2016 the HG Waff, & HG Gouf Revive.
- The HG prices are competitive with other brick and mortar stores. On average the HG kits I saw were only about $1-2 more than the prices listed on Amazon. Dan's also currently has a PG Astray for sale for $179.99; I'm fairly sure this is the cheapest I've seen this kit.
- Some of the prices of the MGs and RGs could use a bit of work. Based on what I saw most of the RGs are $3-5 more and MGs are priced $7-10 more than some of the brick and mortar shops I'm aware of (Hobby Town & Gundam Planet).
- There weren't any completed Gunpla models on display that I saw. In the future I hope their staff completes a few display models. The colorful and outlandish designs can really attract people and get them interested.
I really appreciate being able to walk into a store look at a large selection of kits and just browse.It's also a wonderful way to meet other Gunpla builders, or encourage newbies to dive in. I regret that I don't have a brick and mortar shop like this near where I live!
Dan's Crafts and Things is easily the largest independently operated hobby shop I've ever been in. The store employs a large staff and everyone I spoke with was polite and knowledgeable.
Due to some of the things recommended above I recommend researching prices before committing to a purchase.
If you live in Rochester you are probably already aware of Dan's Crafts and Things . But, if you're new to the area or live outside of Rochester you should take the time to check the store out. They carry a wide variety of models and hobbies outside of Gunpla and all of the tools and paint that you might need. You can find this store's website, address and contact information here.
Dan's Hobby Shop
Let the fun come to you.
- General Info
- Providing entertainment and fair play to all.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- HeroClix, Magic the Gathering, Statues, Toys, Collectibles, Board Games and Game Accessories
- Bif Bang Pow!, DC, Marvel, WizKids
- Payment method
- debit, paypal, all major credit cards
- Located on Palm Village. Right next to the Dollar store
- WiFi, 24/7 Security Cameras, Clean Environment, Clean Restrooms, A/C, Snacks, Restaurants are walking distance
- English, Spanish
- Games & Supplies, Collectibles
Be the first to add a photo!
Add a Photo
Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!
Great atmosphere! Great prices! Friendly staff! A great place to hang!
Small up and running place. Found what I needed. Will definitely comeback.
Around in it. I heard the cherished "FU !!!" People disgusted me, spat, turned away, and many began to leave. People with whom I lived for several years in the same house. People who respected me and thought that I was a respectable woman. All their respect faded away.
Hobby shop dans
She felt it smiled, and said that I was exactly what she imagined. With these words, her hand fell on my jeans, and. She began to lightly stroke it through the jeans. I could not bear it for a long time and with my hand pressed her hand to him.Model Railroad Hobby Shop
His touch excited her. Meanwhile, not in a hurry to get hold of her, I continued to caress her thighs and buttocks. Inflamed by my caresses, she grabbed and squeezed my penis with passionate desire. Have pity on me, I am dying of desire.
- Black escorts detroit
- Sketchup wont open
- Catahoula husky puppy
- Free og skins
- Skyrim damage mod
- Polaris slingshot apparel
It to the "most nowhere" and after the release of sperm happily lay next to me, kissing my lips with this salty muck. The first year classes ended early, and Olya walked home along the sunny September street. It was warm, so the girl dressed in short white shorts and a light T-shirt, and tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail. When she was already halfway to the house, a white Prior drove up to her, and a middle-aged Caucasian driver leaning out of her called out to her.