Sarah Geronimo Bio, Affair, Married, Husband, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Salary, Age, Nationality, Height
Who is Sarah Geronimo?
Award-wining Filipina singer Sarah Geronimo is also known for being an actress and record producer. Sarah is the winner of 28 Myx Music Awards.
She works under the record label Viva Records and Star Music. Similarly, Sarah is the coach of The Voice of the Philippines.
Sarah Geronimo- Early Life
Sarah Geronimo was born as Sarah Asher Tua Geronima on 25th July in Santa Cruz, Manila, Philippines. She is the daughter of Delfin Geronimo and Divina Geronimo.
Her father is a retired Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company-employee. Similarly, her mother used to run a beauty salon in their house. Sarah is the third of four children. Her siblings are Sunshine Grace Geronimo, Johna Rizzie Geronimo, and Ezekiel Gabriel Geronimo.
Sarah attended the Dominican School Manila in Sampaloc, Manila. After that, she educated from the University of Santo Tomas Education High School.
Later, she completed her secondary education from Angelicum College. Likewise, she enrolled in an Associate in Arts program at the University of the Philippines Open University in Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines.
Sarah Geronimo- Professional career
Sarah started singing publicly from the age of two and when she was 4 years old, she was supported by her mother to join auditions for different TV programs. In the year , she competed in the singing contest Star for a Night. Sarah won 1 million pesos as a grand prize.
In the year , she released her first album Popstar: A Dream Come True. Her other albums with their release date are listed below.
- 16th November Sweet Sixteen
- 20th July Becoming
- 25th July Taking Flight
- 12th September Just Me
- Your Christmas Girl and Music and Me
- One Heart
- Pure OPM Classics
- Perfectly Imperfect
- The Great Unknown
- This 15 Me
Sarah has worked in a number of films and series. She was part of movies like Filipinas, Annie B, A Very Special Love, Hating Kapatid, It Takes a Man and a Woman, Maybe This Time, Miss Granny and Unforgettable.
Her roles in TV series include in Penpen De Sarapen, SOP, ASAP, Little Big Star, Popstar Diaries, The Voice Kids and others.
Awards and Nomination
- Star Awards for Movies for Movie Original Theme Song of the Year
- FAMAS Awards for Best Theme Song in Felix Manalo
- FAMAS Awards for Iconic Movie Queen of Philippine Cinema
- Golden Screen Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in It Takes a Man and a Woman
- Inducted into the Anak TV Hall of Fame
Sarah Geronimo- Net worth
She has around $10 million net worth. From her YouTube channel, she earns around $13 thousand.
Likewise, Sarah bought a new house recently. She made part of the movie Unforgettable which made box office collection of million PHP which is around $2,, US.
In , she was ranked as the top two of top celebrity taxpayers by the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Similarly, she was ranked as the third in the top celebrity endorsers by the AGB Nielsen Philippines survey.
On 20th February , Sarah was rumored to be getting married that day with her fiance Matteo Guidicelli. But Sarah was on the shoot of The Voice Teens. The information about them getting married is true as they secretly got married.
There were also rumors going around that her mother was against their marriage and took her life. It was a false rumor which later got dismissed.
Sarah has dark hair and grey eyes. Similarly, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 57 kg. Her bra size is 32B and her dress size is US 2.
Sarah has around 15 million followers on Facebook and million on Instagram and k subscribers on Youtube channel . She is following Instagram personalities like Yeng Constantino, Judy Ann Agoncillo, Rachelle Ann Go, Anne Curtis, and others.
Similarly, she has million Twitter followers and is active on Twitter since February
You may also read the age, parents, professional career, net worth, rumors and controversy, body measurement and social media of Jennie Kim (Singer), Sarah Litzsinger, and Kim Basinger
Filipina singer and actor
In this Philippine namefor married women, the birth middle name or maternal family name is Tuazon, the birth surname or paternal family name is Geronimo, and the marital name is Guidicelli.
Sarah Asher Tuazon Geronimo-Guidicelli (Tagalog pronunciation:[hɛˈɾɔnɪmo], born July 25, ) is a Filipina singer and actress. Geronimo rose to prominence in , after winning the television singing contest Star for a Night earning her a recording contract with Viva Records and released her debut album Popstar: A Dream Come True ().
Geronimo's The Breakup Playlist entered the Billboard World Albums which ranked 9th in  and Billboard World Digital Song Sales with the single "Tala" whick ranked 12th in 
Throughout her career, she has received various awards, including Mnet Asian Music Awards Best Asian Artist in ,MTV Europe Music Awards Best Southeast Asian Act in ,World Music Awards Best Selling Philippine Artist in , and Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards Best Asian Performer in 
- 1Life and career
- – Early beginnings and Star for a Night
- – The Other Side and In Motion
- – The Next One and Record Breaker
- – Catch Me, I'm in Love, Sarah G. Live!, and concerts
- – The Voice of the Philippines and international activities
- – Endorsements, The Great Unknown, This 15 Me, Miss Granny and International Recognition
- –present: Unforgettable, Tala Dance Craze, Concerts, Awards and Recognitions
- 2Music and voice
- 5Public image
- 6Media reception
- 7Personal life and philanthropy
- 9Concerts and tours
- 11Awards and accolades
- 13External links
Life and career
– Early beginnings and Star for a Night
Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo was born on July 25, , in Santa Cruz, Manila, the Philippines to Delfin Geronimo, a retired PLDT employee, and Divina Tua, who ran a beauty salon in their house. She is the third of four children. She started singing publicly at age two. At the age of four, she was accompanied by her mother to join auditions for different television programs. Geronimo became part of the shows Penpen de Sarapen (4–6 years old), Ang TV (7–8 years old) and NEXT (8–9 years old). She has also played as an extra in the movie Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa (). In between auditions, Geronimo would perform at shopping malls and hotel lounges. Geronimo, then age 7, was one of the performers during the visit of Pope John Paul II. Geronimo at an early age joined different singing contests the first of which was Tuklas Talino sponsored by the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT).
In , Geronimo competed in the television singing contest Star for a Night airing in IBC. At the age of fourteen, she won the grand prize that included ₱1 million and a managerial contract from Viva Entertainment. Geronimo released her first album Popstar: A Dream Come True in Her acting debut was a supporting role in the film Filipinas (). She had another supporting role in Captain Barbell ().
– The Other Side and In Motion
Still managed by VIVA, Geronimo signed a TV contract with ABS-CBN network in  She starred in her first television series, Sarah the Teen Princess () and became a regular host and performer on the variety showASAP (–present). Geronimo again had supporting roles in the films Masikip sa Dibdib (), Annie B. () and Lastikman: Unang Banat (). Geronimo sang the Philippine National Anthem at the pre-inaugural ceremonies of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on June 30, In November , Geronimo released her second album, Sweet Sixteen that included the single "How Could You Say You Love Me". Geronimo performed in the Night of the Champions concert at the Araneta Coliseum with other singing competition winners Rachelle Ann Go and Erik Santos.
In , Geronimo joined the cast of the teen-oriented television program SCQ Reload: Kilig Ako and hosted two seasons of the singing competition show Little Big Star (). On September 30, , Geronimo staged a solo concert at Araneta Coliseum entitled The Other Side.
In , Geronimo starred in ABS-CBN's primetime soap opera, Bituing Walang Ningning, a remake of the movie. She played the role of an aspiring singer named Dorina Pineda, originally played by Sharon Cuneta in the movie, and released a soundtrack of the series. In July , Geronimo release her third studio album, Becoming, produced by Christian De Walden. The album yielded three singles: "I Still Believe In Loving You", "Carry My Love" and "Iingatan Ko Ang Pag-ibig Mo". On November 18, , Manny Pacquiao chose Geronimo to sing Lupang Hinirang, the Philippine national anthem, before his match against Mexico's Erik Morales at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas.
Geronimo staged her second major solo concert "In Motion" on July 14, , at the Araneta Coliseum. Unlike her first solo concert, this concert went off with no technical glitches. She spent the rest of performing concerts in the Philippines and the U.S. and recording her fourth studio album, Taking Flight, which sold more than 60, units and achieved double-platinum status. In the latter half of , Geronimo appeared in her third television series for ABS-CBN, Pangarap na Bituin.
– The Next One and Record Breaker
In early , Geronimo reunited with Erik Santos, Rachelle Ann Go, and Christian Bautista in a Valentine's Day concert at the Araneta Coliseum, entitled "OL4LUV". Before Geronimo released her fifth studio album, she released I'll Be There as the fourth single from Taking Flight. On July 30, , Geronimo starred with Filipino actor John Lloyd Cruz in A Very Special Love which was produced by Star Cinema and VIVA films and grossed almost ₱ million. The movie opened with ₱14 million and Isah V. Red of The Manila Standard Today said, "This only proves that the new generation of Filipino movie audience is ready for their own screen heroine, not someone passed on to them by their parents or grandparents. Geronimo included a track from the film, "A Very Special Love", on her album Taking Flight. Geronimo's fifth studio album, Just Me, included a duet with Backstreet Boys member Howie Dorough entitled, "I'll Be There". De Walden again produced this album. Like her previous albums, Just Me achieved platinum status in December She was recognized for this accomplishment on the ASAP Platinum Circle Awards show. On November 8, , Geronimo staged her third major solo concert in Araneta Coliseum, entitled The Next One, which marked the first time she accompanied herself on the piano while on stage. Geronimo's Just Me album, was re-released, adding You Changed My Life. She was also recognized by ASAP for attaining platinum status for her albums Taking Flight and Just Me and for her two concert DVDs (The Other Side and Sarah in Motion).
In February , Geronimo made a movie again with John Lloyd Cruz in You Changed My Life, the sequel of A Very Special Love. The film's total theatrical earnings earned over ₱ million, and holds[when?] the record for the highest grossing Filipino movie made. Geronimo traveled to the US in March to April for her The Next One tour, where she received positive reviews about her performances. In June , she re-staged the Sarah Geronimo: The Next One Philippine concert tour. On August 5, , Geronimo was given the honor to sing the Virna Lisa's People Power anthem, "Magkaisa" during the funeral of former President Corazon Aquino. Geronimo released a solo Christmas album, Your Christmas Girl in October In November , she staged her fourth solo sold-out concert, Record Breaker, in the Araneta Coliseum. The Philippine Daily Inquirer called the concert "a qualified success". At the same day of her concert, she released her sixth studio album, Music and Me. In December , Your Christmas Girl and Music and Me both reached platinum status after a month of their release.
On December 1, , Geronimo received a star on the Philippines Walk of Fame at Libis, Eastwood. Geronimo released the DVD Record Breaker, filmed at the Araneta Coliseum, on March 16, , and eventually achieved triple Platinum status in December
In April , Geronimo was chosen to endorse an online game called Superstar which was launched by X-Play as an online singing star search. Geronimo also lent her voice in singing its theme song "This Is My Dream."
In September , Geronimo starred in a musical series entitled 1DOL which was aired on ABS-CBN and she appeared in the film Hating Kapatid under Viva Films.
– Catch Me, I'm in Love, Sarah G. Live!, and concerts
In February , she had a Valentine concert with Martin Nievera titled "What Love Is" at the Araneta Coliseum. Geronimo worked with Gerald Anderson in the film collaboration of Star Cinema and Viva Films entitled Catch Me, I'm in Love which was shown on March 23, , in theaters nationwide and shown as a summer release in the Philippines. In November , Geronimo made a movie again with Gerald Anderson in Won't Last A Day Without You which earned ₱20 million on its opening day. Geronimo signed an exclusive one-year contract with ABS-CBN, it states her future projects and commitments such as having a weekly solo show, an extension as a performer in ASAP Rocks, and a movie with John Lloyd Cruz for the third time. Also this year, Geronimo is declared as the Princess of Philippine Movies by the Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards for her movie, Catch Me, I'm in Love together with Gerald Anderson.
In October of the same year, the singer took private lessons on Jazz music during her vacation in the USA. She was also vocally supervised by Yosha Honassan who later on became the writer of some of her jazz songs.
Geronimo had her solo weekly musical-variety show every Sunday night titled Sarah G. Live! and her movie with John Lloyd Cruz is in production.
In July , Geronimo staged her fifth major solo concert in the "Big Dome" entitled 24/SG. In November , Geronimo was chosen as the "Bayanihan Ambassadress" of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
In December , Geronimo won a string of awards one of which is the Best Asian Artist Award (Philippines) at the recently concluded Mnet Asian Music Awards. Geronimo also won major awards in Awit Awards, Aliw Awards and PMPC Star Awards for Music.
– The Voice of the Philippines and international activities
In , Geronimo will have her own dramaanthology entitled Sarah G. Presents. Geronimo is also set to be a coach and judge in The Voice of the Philippines.
In March , Geronimo received two Presidential Awards, Ani ng Dangal for Multi-Disciplinary Arts and National Commission for Culture and the Arts (Philippines) Goodwill Ambassadress for Music. Geronimo is nominated for three categories at the World Music Awards (WMA): best entertainer of the year, best live act, and best female artist. Also her movie which is shown on March 30, , It Takes a Man and a Woman broke box office records and became the highest grossing Filipino film of all time.
In June , Viva Records announced that she wouldbe releasing her tenth studio album on July before her birthday. The album's title was later revealed to be Expressions, which was contain mainly original songs that she co-produced herself. It was released on July  On August 8, Geronimo became the brand endorser of KakaoTalk together with K-pop boyband Big Bang.
In December , she was elevated into Anak TV Seal Hall of Famer for being a "credible, wholesome and worth emulating by the youth". Geronimo was also nominated for the Best Southeast Asian Act category in the MTV Europe Music Awards.
On May 27, , Geronimo are among the acts that won accolades in the World Music Awards held in Monaco, winning the Best Selling Philippines Artist award. She became the first Filipino music artist who received an award in the World Music Awards history.
On August 26, , Spotify Philippines revealed that Geronimo was one of the most streamed artists within the country alongside band Eraserheads.
Geronimo release her eleventh studio album titled Perfectly Imperfect on October 4, The album also included songs which were written by international music producer Adam Hurstfield and Canadian singer Elise Estrada. The album's lead single, "Kilometro", premiered on September 17, , and was written by Thyro & Yumi.
Geronimo was voted as the Best Southeast Asia Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards and was also nominated as Best Southeast Asia, China, Hong Kong, and Taiwanese Act.
She was included in BuzzFeed's list of The 20 Filipino Music Artists You Need To Listen Right Now.
Geronimo has been chosen by Disney to re-interpret the theme song of its Princess franchise. In a teaser aired on Disney Channel, Geronimo revealed that she did her own version of "The Glow" and that its music video will premiere on December 6, 
In July , Geronimo with her song "Kilometro" represented the Philippines in the 10th International Song Contest: The Global Sound hosted by Australian jury, as one of the 70 semi-finalists from different countries all over the world and later on advanced as one of the top 25 finalists. In the final round, Geronimo was adjudged as the winner and received the Gold Global Sound award. ISC: The Global Sound confirmed on their Facebook page that this is the first Asian country to win the contest.
Geronimo also starred in the blockbuster movie The Breakup Playlist, together with Filipino actor Piolo Pascual, which was shown in cinemas on July 1. The movie grossed PHP million.
In October , Geronimo was chosen to record Felix Manalo's theme song "Ang Sugo ng Diyos Sa Mga Huling Araw" and later won Best Movie Theme Song on both PMPC Star Awards for Movies and FAMAS Awards in
Xeleb Inc., the first celebrity mobile games company in the Philippines, tapped Geronimo for its newest gaming app, Sarah G Popsters. The app officially launched on November 24,
In December , for the second consecutive year, Spotify Philippines hailed Geronimo as one of the most streamed Filipino artists alongside bands Eraserheads and Up Dharma Down.
On December 9, , Geronimo received her 10th Awit Award. At the 28th Awit Awards, "Perfectly Imperfect" was awarded "Album of the Year".
On December 18, , Geronimo was voted as the Asian Artist of the Year at the Hello Asia! K-Pop Awards 
– Endorsements, The Great Unknown, This 15 Me, Miss Granny and International Recognition
On February 29, , Big Apple Music Awards announced on their official Twitter account that Geronimo has been nominated as "Best Filipino Female Artist".
In March , Philippine Airlines officials, led by the chairman Dr. Lucio C. Tan and President Jaime J. Bautista, celebrated the airline's 75th anniversary during a gala dinner for PAL employees at the SMX-MOA in Pasay, where the flag carrier also unveiled its new advertising campaign – The Heart of the Filipino: Shining Through – with top Filipino singers Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo and Lea Salonga as endorsers.
On September 21, , Geronimo was named as one of the nominees in the Best Southeast Asian Act for the MTV Europe Music Awards set on November 6, , at the Ahoy Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
On October 12, , Geronimo's The Great Unknown won Best Secular Album in the 38th Catholic Mass Media Awards. This is the second time Sarah received the award, the first was for Perfectly Imperfect album.
Geronimo was recognized as this year's Best Asian Performer during the Classic Rock Awards held in Tokyo, Japan on November 11, Geronimo attended the awarding ceremony at the Ryogoku Kokugikan Stadium in Tokyo, where she performed the song "Anak" by Freddie Aguilar.
On November 29, , Geronimo held her album show entitled The Great Unknown: Unplugged in Kia Theatre in promotion of her platinum-selling album The Great Unknown. Due to its success, Geronimo brought the show in different provinces in the country including Albay, Pampanga and Iloilo.
In March , Geronimo confirmed that she will be returning as one of the coaches of The Voice Teens Philippines. Geronimo will return to the teens edition along with coaches Bamboo, Sharon Cuneta, and Lea Salonga.
On May 15, , US-based World Top Musicians included her on their website.
In July , Geronimo starred in the movie Finally Found Someone with John Lloyd Cruz. The movie served as a reunion movie of Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz tandem after four years.
In January , Geronimo released the single called Sandata and topped the iTunes Philippines chart for 4 consecutive days. The song also landed on Spotify Philippines Viral Chart. The official lyric video of the song was published on Viva Records' official channel a week later. On April, she released two singles called Ganito and Duyan. Both songs topped the iTunes Philippines songs chart.
In March , Geronimo was included at Spotify's "Amplify: Women of the World" global playlist with her song 'Tayo' in celebration of Women's Month. She is the only OPM artist included alongside Rihanna, Dua Lipa, CL and more.
On April 14, , she held her 15th anniversary concert called "This Is Me" stylized as "This 15 Me" at the Araneta Coliseum. The sold-out concert was reported as the "Highest Grossing Local Concert of All-time." The concert's official hashtag was also the number one trending topic on Twitter Philippines on the day of the concert with over , tweets, whilst recorded performances from the said concert instantly trended on YouTube Philippines, including her opening number Dulo, her song and dance number for Tala, the rendition of Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing and the rendition of Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. Geronimo's take on the Dame Tu Cosita Dance Challenge also went viral on various social media platforms including Facebook.
In August , Geronimo starred in her first title-role movie Miss Granny, a remake of the South Korean film of the same name. The film was both critically acclaimed and commercial success. Her performance was praised by both critics and viewers. Writing for Cosmopolitan Philippines, Ro Manalo stated "In my opinion, this was her (Sarah Geronimo) best performance as an actress to date. No other local female celebrity has the combination of characteristics required for the role—impeccable comedic timing, a talent for drama, a powerful singing voice, and an old soul with an almost manang charm. Sarah was so believable as a year-old woman inside a year-old's body." She is currently nominated as "Best Actress" at the Rawr Awards and Inside Showbiz Awards.
She released the first single from Miss Granny's Movie Soundtrack entitled "Kiss Me, Kiss Me" prior to the release of the film. The song went number one on iTunes Philippines and became an instant hit in the country. On July 15, Miss Granny soundtrack was released and also went number one. While its tracks "Isa Pang Araw" "Kiss Me, Kiss Me" and "Rain" all stayed on iTunes Philippines songs chart during and even after the run of the film in Philippine Cinemas.
She represented the Philippines at the 2nd ASEAN-Japan Music Festival held at the NHK Hall in Tokyo on October 4 where she performed her original hits "Kilometro" and "Tala." The event was hosted by Hikaru Nishida and Pico Taro coincided with the 45th anniversary of the ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation.
She went to Dubai for her This 15 Me concert and filled the 5,seater Dubai Duty-Free Stadium on September Days after performing at ASEAN Music Festival, Geronimo staged her Nagoya, Japan leg of This 15 Me on October 7. She is set to stage her concert in Spain, Oman, and various cities in the Philippines.
While filming "Miss Granny" and touring the Philippines and the other side of the world for "This 15 Me" Geronimo has been winning on various award-giving bodies in Manila. She won three awards at the MYX Music Awards including the "Female Artist of the Year" award and was hailed by EdukCircle Awards as the "Most Influential Actress" for her film Finally Found Someone.
In November , Geronimo was hailed as the Best Pilipino Artist and the Most Popular BAMA Artist at the Big Apple Music Awards (BAMA), Geronimo failed to attend the ceremony held in New York but according to BAMA, the trophies were already sent to Geronimo. She staged her This 15 Me Laguna concert in Santa Rosa Sports Complex, Laguna the next day. It was the first-ever sold-out local show in the history of the said arena. On December 23, , she was announced a winner at Universal Music Awards in Warsaw, Poland with her song "Ganito". She beat more than entries from different countries including songs by Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Charlie Puth, Taylor Swift and more. She also bags Popular Award, while Charles Aznavour won Historic Award.
On December 26, , Geronimo's song "Sandata" tops CNN Philippines' "The 15 Best Filipino Songs of " list.
–present: Unforgettable, Tala Dance Craze, Concerts, Awards and Recognitions
On January 29, , Geronimo performed in front of , people who attended the first-ever holy mass of a Pope in the Middle East held at Zayed Sports City Stadium.
She performed in front of fans at Zurich and Milan on May 3 and 5 for her Europe concert tour after her "This 15 Me" anniversary concert in 
Geronimo also supports incumbent senator Sonny Angara's re-election because 'of his advocacies'. Sarah also sang her song 'Sa Iyo' as Angara's campaign jingle in and was reused in the upcoming elections.
On May 30, , Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, announced her as the brand's newest ambassador. A TV commercial was aired on the first of June.
Geronimo launched her own makeup line, Pop Studio, on May 31, It was a collaboration with iFace Inc.
On June 2, Geronimo tied with Kathryn Bernardo as Best Actress at the PMPC Star Awards for Movies against veteran actresses Judy Ann Santos, Gina Pareño, Gloria Romero, and more.
She was announced "Star of the Week" by a Germany-based entertainment website and music awards Daf Entertainment on July 31, 
Her newest film, "Unforgettable", under VIVA Films was released on October 23, It was directed by Jun Robles Lana, and also stars celebrity dog Milo, Gina Pareno, Ara Mina, Meg Imperial, and more.
On October 10, , she won 3 awards from the Awit Awards including "Female Artist of the year", "Best Song was written for a Movie/TV/Stageplay", and "Best Performance by a Female Recording Artist."
In late , "Tala" turned into a viral dance craze.
On January 27, , Geronimo's single "Tala" entered the 12th spot in Billboards Digital Song sales chart. The song also charted in more than 20 countries around the globe including the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and more after it regained its popularity. It also reached the Global Viral 50 in Spotify, as well as YouTube's weekly global chart of world's most viewed music videos.
Geronimo won "Best Actress" award from 4th Guild of Educators, Mentors, and Students (GEMS) Hiyas ng Sining Awards last February 13 for her "Unforgettable" movie.
On February 27, Geronimo's viral song Tala has reached million views on YouTube, making Geronimo the first local solo female artist to achieve the milestone.
On May, Sarah G received another international award as "Distinguished Entertainment Personality of the Year" award at the Akwa-Ibom State Advancement Awards (ASAA).
In June , The music video of her song, Tala became the "Most Viewed OPM Music Video on YouTube".
She was also included the "Philippine’s Most Admired" list by YouGov PH.
In December , Geronimo was included in Forbes Asia's Digital Stars. She was also awarded as one of the "Most Influential Celebrities of The Decade" in the 10th EdukCircle Awards. She also bags various recognitions such as Google PH's "Most Searched Lyrics and Songs" for her song 'Tala', her movie 'Unforgettable' is on the list of Netflix PH's "Most Watched Movie for Drama", Yahoo PH's "2nd Most Searched Female Personality" and YouTube Music included Sarah G's "Your Universe" in 3 of their playlists: Top Southeast Asian Song Of , Top Song Of Philippines, and Top OPM 
In May , Geronimo's digital concert film Tala: The Film Concert received two encore screenings, with tickets selling for PHP 1,
Music and voice
Geronimo's music is generally pop and sings songs mostly about love. International producer Christian de Walden praised Geronimo's voice and said "The personality of her voice is phenomenally distinct. Many have great voices but they tend to imitate foreign divas like Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston. She definitely is the biggest talent I have come across within the last ten years".
Rito P. Asilo of Philippine Daily Inquirer stated in a review of her album: "it's hard to resist the rich and lush quality of her melodies when they fall smoothly and squarely on her confident middle registers" and has praised her transition saying, "her phrasing style to her interchanging shifts in vocal placement, from deep chest tones to heady soft trills, and back which isn't really a bad thing: In fact, it could represent growth because Sarah used to win her admirers solely with the lung-busting high notes."
Geronimo has cited Michael Jackson as her major influence and she grew up singing and dancing to his music. Geronimo said: "As a child, my dream was to be hugely popular like Michael Jackson. I wanted to have that kind of worldwide fame," added, "I want to be like him while performing, everyone gets so wild and emotional. Besides that, I see him as not only a performer, he's an inspiration to many people, and that's what I also want to become." Geronimo also cited American pop star, Beyoncé as one of her influences in singing and dancing live.
After Geronimo's concert in Araneta Coliseum dubbed as "The Other Side", The Manila Bulletin said:
"Sarah's very successful concert showcased the various facets of her personality. She's an old soul who can sing Celine Dion's "If I Could" and Mariah Carey's "Through the Rain" with such emotion. She's an 80s baby who can moonwalk to "Billie Jean" ala Michael Jackson. She's a budding belter who can hit the high notes of Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" with Regine Velasquez."
Geronimo's participation in the "What Love Is" with Martin Nievera concert was described by Baby A. Gil of the Philippine Star with the comment, "Who needs a dancing Martin anyway when you have the long-limbed Sarah there, who is a daring, enthusiastic dancer? I like watching her dance and finding her moving even better now than the last time is a treat. Of course, she has also become an even better singer. To those who are wont to ask, has she gotten rid of her Celine Dion tendencies? Well, she still sings a good To Love You More, but she has obviously come to her own with fuller tones, nice, sexy low notes."
In her 24/SG concert People's Journal commented, "Sarah has reached a new level in her career as a concert artist. In fact, she has earned the right to be called the Concert Queen of the New Generation." Aside from her singing prowess, Geronimo's dancing skills has improved greatly.
Her performances earned her a win at the Classic Rock Awards in Tokyo as "Best Asian Performer".
Camille Bersola of The Philippine Star described Geronimo as more than just a pop icon for being an inspiration, especially to today's youth. She stated: "In amateur singing competitions, there will be at least three contestants that will have their own rendition of 'To Love You More' or 'Forever's Not Enough'. When these little girls are asked who their favorite singer is, and whose path they’d like to follow someday, you can bet more or less 75 percent of them will have the same answer: Sarah Geronimo."
Quezon City Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte described Geronimo in The Philippine Star: "She's wholesome on and off camera, untainted by unsavory rumors. She's an ideal daughter and that makes her a good role model for the youth." Wilson Lee Flores of The Philippine Star said, "She is a breath of fresh air in terms of wholesome image, humility, real talent and source of good news for the Philippine entertainment industry". In , Geronimo was awarded with "Pinoy Wannabe Awardee", a prestigious Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards given to a celebrity whom kids consider as their role model. In , QTV 11's magazine show Ang Pinaka named her as "Ang Pinaka Idol na Singer ng mga Bata."
Geronimo however admitted it's not always easy protecting that image, especially since everyone looks up to her as a role model for young people. She said, "It's a bit hard although I'd like to become a role model. I rather take it as a big challenge because it is probably my purpose being here in this industry. This may also be the reason why I'm being trusted by companies to promote their products."
In , Geronimo was ranked as the third in the top celebrity endorsers by the AGB Nielsen Philippines survey. In , she ranks as the sixth highest female taxpayer and as fourth top endorser. In , the entertainment publication YES! Magazine ranked Geronimo as the "Most Beautiful Star", leading the list as the top 1 of the top celebrities. She also ranks in , as the fourth highest female celebrity taxpayer.
Since , Geronimo has been the most streamed solo Filipino artist in Spotify Philippines. In , FAMAS named Geronimo the "Iconic Movie Queen of Philippine Cinema".
In December , Forbes named Geronimo as one of Forbes Asia's Digital Stars, a list of the most influential names in the Asia-Pacific region. She was praised for her efforts in helping Filipinos during the coronavirus pandemic.
Personal life and philanthropy
Geronimo attended Dominican School Manila for her primary education. She enrolled at University of Santo Tomas Education High School but later completed her secondary education at Angelicum College. Geronimo studied Associate in Arts program in University of the Philippines Open University (UP Open University).
Geronimo regularly holds benefit concerts for various charities for children and cancer patients and has been involved with several outreach programs and with Gawad Kalinga.
In November , Sarah announced her engagement to long-time boyfriend, actor Matteo Guidicelli. They were secretly married in a Christian wedding at Victory Church, The Fort past six in the evening, Thursday night officiated by Senior Pastor Paulo Punzalan on February 20, 
Main article: Sarah Geronimo discography
Concerts and tours
- Popstar: A Dream Come True Concert ()
- To Love Her More ()
- The Other Side ()
- In Motion ()
- The Next One ()
- Record Breaker ()
- 24/SG ()
- Perfect 10 (–14)
- From The Top (–16)
- The Great Unknown: Unplugged (–17)
- This 15 Me World Tour ()
- Unified (Sarah & Regine) ()
- Tala: The Film Concert ()
Awards and accolades
Main article: List of awards and nominations received by Sarah Geronimo
Sarah Geronimo has received awards and recognition in the entertainment industry (music, film, and television) and from other organizations including different international award-giving bodies such as 12 Awit Awards, 8 Aliw Awards, 28 Myx Music Awards, and a FAMAS Golden Artist Award.
She has also won the Best Asian Artist at the Mnet Asian Music Awardsin , Best Southeast Asian Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards in , Best Selling Filipino Artist at the 22nd World Music Awards and Best Asian Performer at Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards in She was inducted into the Anak TV Hall of Fame in Geronimo is a Goodwill Ambassador for Music of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts and a recipient of their Ani ng Dangal or "Harvest of Honors" state recognition for multi-disciplinary arts.
- ^Remy Umerez (May 24, ). "Sarah's Records=Journal Online". Nakanaks.blogspot.com. Retrieved June 12,
- ^"'Breakup Playlist' soundtrack tops iTunes charts". ABS-CBN News. July 15, Retrieved May 10,
- ^"World Albums Chart". Billboard.com. Retrieved May 10,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo Chart History (World Digital Song Sales)". Billboard. Retrieved February 7,
- ^"Sarah G wins Best Asian Artist at K-pop awards". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved April 13,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo voted Best Southeast Asia Act at MTV EMA". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved April 13,
- ^"SARAH GERONIMO Wins Best-Selling Artist-Philippines in World Music Awards!". myx.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved April 13,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo named 'Best Asian Performer' in Classic Rock Awards ". CNN Philippines. Retrieved April 13,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo". IMDb. Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Philippines News - Manila Standard Today - Sarah Geronimo on a path to superstardom - aug22_". July 14, Archived from the original on July 14, Retrieved November 19,
- ^Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa
- ^Salut, Eric John (January 30, ). "Sarah signed for ABS-CBN". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^ abc"Sarah Geronimo conquers New York!". Manila Bulletin. September 30, Retrieved January 25,
- ^"Sarah joined ABS-CBN's ASAP". The Philippine Star. January 30, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Red, Isah V. (August 22, ). "Sarah Geronimo on a path to superstardom". manilastandardtoday.com. Archived from the original on July 14, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Bonoan, Reggee (February 18, ). "Aiai, support on Sarah and Angelika". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^de Asis, Raymond (November 19, ). "Sarah Geronimo in US tour: Simply beyond her wildest imagination". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Lo, Ricky (November 17, ). "Sarah sings national anthem at Pacquiao-Morales bout". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Asis, Salve V. (July 14, ). "Sarah, praying for the electricity of the concert". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Garcia, Rose (August 10, ). "Sarah Geronimo flies to US on August 15, for one-month concert series". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Asilo, Rito (August 18, ). "Sarah Geronimo sings her age in 'Taking Flight'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Mata, Paul (January 27, ). "Four singing champions share Big Dome stage for Valentine concert". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^"A Very Special Love movie gross". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved January 25,
- ^ abPangalinan, Rochelle (October 8, ). "The Reign of Sarah". asianjournal.com. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Dimaculangan, Jocelyn (June 27, ). "Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz team up for 'A Very Special Love'". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^[dead link]
- ^"Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough". ABS-CBN News. September 25, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Aurelio, Andrea (October 1, ). "Sarah Geronimo on Howie Dorough for her Just Me album". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^ abSmith, Chuck (December 22, ). "Platinum Circle Awards1". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo wows fans and stars in a successful major concert". ABS-CBN News. November 10, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Pagsolingan, Karen A. (March 2, ). "IN FOCUS: John Lloyd Cruz-Sarah Geronimo tandem and their success formula". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^ ab"Big Dome Triumph". Philippine Daily Inquirer. November 11, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Asis, Salve (April 28, ). "Sarah pinuri ng mga pinoy sa Amerika". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Cruz, Marinel (May 31, ). "Sarah Geronimo embarks on local concert tour". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved January 25,
- ^San Diego Jr., Bayani (August 6, ). "Sarah Geronimo grows up". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Esguerra, Christian V. (August 6, ). "Final Tribute to President Cory Aquino". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Archived from the original on August 26, Retrieved January 25,
- ^"Phenomenal: Sarah Geronimo: Record Breaker Concert". Star Studio Magazine (January ).
- ^Godinez, Bong. "Sarah Geronimo's Record Breaker concert lives up to its name". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Asilo, Rito (December 11, ). "Sharon, Sarah take musical trip down memory lane". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Archived from the original on July 23, Retrieved January 25,
- ^"Sarah gears for 'Record Breaker' concert". ABS-CBN News. December 22, Retrieved January 25,
- ^Viva Records (December 29, ). "Sarah Geronimo releases track album Music and Me". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Wang, Nickie (January 14, ). "A Very Special Sarah". Manila Standard. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Moreno, German (November 14, ). "Sarah Geronimo in Walk of Fame Philippines". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 25,
- ^Archived August 7, , at the Wayback Machine
- ^ abA night of love, laughter and kilig – SOUNDS FAMILIAR By Baby A. Gil – The Philippine Star " News " Entertainment. The Philippine Star. Retrieved June 5,
- ^Sarah Geronimo still a Kapamilya. ABS-CBN News. June 12, Retrieved June 5,
- ^Is Ellen Adarna the Sexiest woman of – Manila Standard Today – Daily news, current events, latest news in the Philippines. Manila Standard Today (March 2, ). Retrieved
- ^"Review: Sarah G a total performer". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved August 12,
- ^"Sarah G wins Best Asian Artist at K-pop awards". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved August 12,
- ^Paliza, Andrea (September 9, ). "The 4th PMPC Star Awards For Music Winners! - MYX YOUR CHOICE. YOUR MUSIC". Myxph.com. Retrieved August 12,
- ^"Sarah says drama anthology different from 'MMK'". ABS-CBN News. February 19, Retrieved February 24,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo joins 'The Voice PH'". ABS-CBN News. February 6, Retrieved February 23,
- ^Siazon, Rachelle (February 6, ). "Sarah Geronimo bids goodbye to 'Sarah G Live'; says hello to 'The Voice of The Philippines'". Push.com.ph. Retrieved February 23,
- ^"Aktres na naging kontrobersiyal, nagbebenta ng mga bag na mahigit kalahating milyon ang isa PSN Showbiz, Pilipino Star Ngayon Sections, Pilipino Star Ngayon". The Philippine Star. March 11, Retrieved August 12,
- ^"Regine Velasquez, Sarah Geronimo – World Music Awards". The Filipino Scribe (March 31, ). Retrieved March 31,
- ^Yanoria, Luigene (July 3, ). "Sarah G turns composer-producer - Yahoo! OMG! Philippines". Yahoo!. Retrieved August 12,
- ^"Expressions Sarah Geronimo". iTunes Store. Retrieved July 15,
- ^"After 'Koreanovela', K-pop, now comes 'KakaoTalk' Inquirer Technology". Philippine Daily Inquirer. August 8, Retrieved August 12,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo enters Anak TV Hall of Fame". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved December 2,
- ^Umbao, Ed (May 30, ). "Sarah Geronimo Winner in the World Music Awards (WMA)". philnews.ph. Retrieved November 19,
- ^Smith, Chuck (August 26, ). "Eraserheads & Sarah Geronimo Most Streamed OPM Artists". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 17,
- ^"#SGPerfectlyImperfect #SGKilometro". VivaVicor Records' Official Instragram account. Viva/Vicor Records. September 15, Retrieved September 17, [non-primary source needed]
- ^Hurstfield, Adam H. (September 18, ). "Adam H. Hurstfield shared Viva Records's video". Adam Hurstfield's Facebook Page. Retrieved September 19, [non-primary source needed]
- ^"Sarah Geronimo wins Best Southeast Asia Act at MTV EMAs". Rappler. Retrieved December 1,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo voted Best Southeast Asia act at MTV EMA". Manila Bulletin. Archived from the original on December 10, Retrieved December 1,
- ^Kris Andres. "20 Filipino Music Artists You Need To Listen Right Now". BuzzFeed Community. Retrieved December 1,
- ^Admin. "Sarah Geronimo sings Disney's 'The Glow' (Full Music Video)". thesummitexpress.com. Retrieved November 19,
- ^"ISC: Global Sound on Twitter". Retrieved November 19, via Twitter.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Congratulations to the Philippines for - International Song Contest: The Global Sound". Retrieved November 19, via Facebook.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"FIRST LOOK: Sarah and Piolo at The Breakup Playlist premiere". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved August 26,
- ^"Sarah G Popsters - Android Apps on Google Play". Retrieved November 19,
- ^"(MUSIC) Drake, Eraserheads, Sarah Geronimo, Most Streamed Artist on Spotify for ". rodmagaru.com. December 2, Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Drake Is The World's Most Streamed Artist on Spotify for ". swirlingovercoffee.com. December 1, Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Sarah G, Yeng, Darren lead winners in 28th Awit Awards". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Philippine pop star Sarah Geronimo takes out Asian Artist of the Year Award – Hello Asia!". helloasia.com.au. December 18, Retrieved November 19,
- ^"BigAppleMusicAwards on Twitter". Retrieved November 19, via Twitter.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"PAL 75th Anniversary Gala Night". philippineairlines.com. Retrieved November 19,
- ^[dead link]
- ^"- PEP.ph". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved August 26,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo named 'Best Asian Performer' in Classic Rock Awards ". CNN Philippines. Retrieved November 19,
- ^"The Great Unknown - Unplugged". Retrieved August 14, via Facebook.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Lea excited to mentor teens on 'The Voice'". ABS-CBN News (published April 17, ). March 1,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo, magbabalik sa 'The Voice Teens'". ABS-CBN News (published April 17, ). March 1,
- ^"Why Sarah took a break from 'The Voice' - and why she's back". ABS-CBN News (published April 17, ). March 1,
- ^"Lea inaming na-miss si Sarah G sa 'The Voice'". ABS-CBN News (published April 17, ). March 28,
- ^Anarcon, James Patrick. "Sarah-John Lloyd movie earns Pmillion worldwide -SC". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved August 26,
- ^Viva Records (January 20, ). "Sarah Geronimo – Sandata [Official Lyric Video]". Retrieved August 26, via YouTube.
- ^"Sarah G strikes with 'Sandata', instantly tops chart". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved August 26,
- ^"Sarah Geronimo perfectly nails the 'Dame Tu Cosita Challenge'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. April 20, Retrieved April 24,
- ^"This15Me x MISS GRANNY teaser on Twitter". Retrieved April 24, via Twitter.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"World Music Awards on Twitter". Retrieved April 24, via Twitter.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Archived copy". The Philippine Star. Archived from the original on February 3, Retrieved February 3, CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^"Box office: Massive week for PH cinema with 'Miss Granny,' 'Hows of Us'". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved November 26,
- ^"Official Charts PH on Twitter". Retrieved November 26, via Twitter.[
Sarah Geronimo opens up on marriage with Matteo Guidicelli: Spoiled ako dito
Sarah Geronimo turned emotional as she expressed her gratitude to her husband Matteo Guidicelli during their first full concert together, Love, Landers, on Sunday.
In between songs, the visibly happy couple reflected on how the coronavirus pandemic has been affecting everyone.
Sarah took time to open up on how her husband has been treating her during the lockdown period. She shared how Matteo has been holding her hand throughout all this without asking for anything in return.
“To you, love, thank you for everything yung mga simpleng bagay lang na gina-guide mo ako, in-assist mo ako whenever I work from home nung nag lockdown, ikaw nagaasikaso ng camera ng ilaw, grabe yung efforts mo at tsaka walang hinihinging kapalit yun everytime you do it,” she said to Matteo.
The Tala singer turned emotional as she shared how “spoiled” she is in their marriage.
“Alam niyo po, spoiled ako dito kay Matt kasi yung babae kasi yung role kasi siya yung nagluluto all the time, nagaasikaso sa asawang lalake pero baliktad sa amin,” she said.
In response to his wife’s sentiments, the athlete-actor assured that he is blessed to have the best wife.
“Every single day, I’m seeing you come and grow to become an incredible independent woman and incredible wife,” Matteo said.
“Everybody always asks me how’s married life and I always say I’m blessed to have the best wife,” he added.
Mrs. Guidicelli then recognized how thankful she is that Matteo is allowing and pushing her to grow as a person.
The couple tied the knot with a Christian wedding ceremony last February AshMatt, as their fans call them, have been a couple since
In turn, Masha skillfully expanded Tanya's narrow ass. One finger, the second and the tongue. Excellent well-coordinated work of the girl. Misha went up to Tanya's mouth.
Husband sarah geronimo
I felt like a whore, his whore. And I loved it. I bent down to kiss his feet, shouting I am your fucking Master, you can dispose of me as you want. Just hit me again.The real Sarah Geronimo behind the camera
The operation was successful. Mmmm, drink. We are quiet. Drink as you finally come to your senses.
- Norwalk records office
- Unifi default ip
- Adventure time lich
- 1011 university ave
- Bald hill jeep
- Integer online flashcards
- Internet movie database
- Dtv how to
- Nucleic acids quizlet
- Onewheel xr stand
- Western union colombia
- Honda talon build
The woman's scream announced that she was well. And then Volodya felt his ass filled with her sperm. He moved on her a couple more times and then, leaning back, lay his back. On the woman.