NBA 2K21 Neighborhood Guide Everything to Know
NBA 2K21 brings with it a bunch of changes to the basketball series including a newly designed Neighborhood. If you dont know The Neighborhood is a large social space that has been in the past few games, but this new title moves the social space to a beach. With this new layout comes new things to find and learn about. If you want to know everything there is to know about the NBA 2K21 Neighborhood youve come to the right place. Lets get started.
Courts and The Cages
The beach courts will probably be the first thing you notice when you first reach The Neighborhood. These collection of courts allow you to jump into pick-up games whenever you want. There are six courts available in this area. You can check scores, court availability, and streaks by pressing up on the d-pad to open a map of overlooking the courts.
If you head past the courts to the Ferris wheel in the distance you will reach The Cages. The Cages are more courts you can challenges other players on. What makes these courts different is that they have trampolines built into them which allows you to get your slam-ball on.
Beach Life MyCourt
Instead of a tall high rise the MyCOURT has been placed in a Beach House. This house is located to the left of the starting spawn and is covered in Open House signs. The text above the entrance to this building says Playa Del 2K. In this building you will find your MyCOURT which you can shoot hoops on, customize, and just hang out in general.
In the opposite direction of the Beach Life MyCOURT you will find the the Boost Stand. At this stand you can buy temporary boosts that improve your MyPLAYERs ability for a set amount of games.
Pro-Am Team Arena
Across from the Boost Booth is the Pro Am Arena. In this building you can create and take part in the NBA 2K20 Pro-Am league. Enter the building to get started in the process of creating your own team.
Swags Main Street Clothing (Player Apparel)
Across from the Boost Booth next to the Pro Am Arena is Swags. In Swags you can purchase a wide range of items including new shirts, pants, hats, and more. As you level up your MyPLAYER you can even unlock things like jewelry and eyewear for purchase.
What Can You Buy at Swags Main Street Clothing?
Make your way to Swags if you want to buy more Streetwear type clothing for your MyPLAYER. For the complete catalogue of items, check out the list below:
- Special Items.
- PremiumClotheslike suits.
- Pants and Shorts.
- Hoodies and Outerwear.
- Pro-Am/The Rec.
- Equipment: Fireworks, DJ Booth.
NBA Store (Player Apparel)
Next to Swags on the corner of Alley Oop and 2K Beach Pkwy is the NBA Store. The NBA Store is focused solely on NBA products. These products range from Jerseys to Hats. For a full look at what they sell at the NBA Store, check out the list below:
- Shirts and Hoodies.
- Pants and Shorts.
- NBA Nike Jerseys.
- On-court Accessories.
- Throwback Jerseys.
- Tissot Watches.
- Beats Headphones.
- Mitchel & Ness.
- New Era Hats.
- NBA 2K League.
- Special Gear: Weekly items like short shorts and throwback jerseys.
Head down Alley Opp St to find the The Rec on your left. Inside The Rec you can drop into a pick up game. This game will find you teammates and opponents. To get the process started simply go through the front door.
2K Shoe Store (Shoes)
Across the street from The Rec is the 2K Shoe Store. This store is your primary place to purchase new kicks for NBA games and the Neighborhood. The brands available for purchase from this store are:
- Air Jordan.
- Under Armour.
- Reebok Classic.
- Random(Street/Park): Boots and Low Tops.
Team Training Facility
If you continue heading down Alley Oop St. you will find the Team Training Facility at the corner of Alley Oop and Black Lives Matter. In this building you can run through various basketball drills to improve your badges and raise your stat caps.
The Paint (Tattoos)
Directly beside the Team Training Facility on Black Live Matter is The Paint tattoo shop. At the tattoo parlor you can get various tattoos for your MyPLAYER using VC. As you level, more areas of your body become available to tattoo. Check back to see if you can ink out any places you may have missed.
Jeffs 2K Arcade and Ante Up
Across the street from the tattoo shop is Jeffs 2K Arcade and Ante Up. The entrance on the street leads into the arcade which houses trivia and the daily wheel. If you want to reach Ante Up simply head around to the alley and go through the wood door down the steps there.
Gatorade Training Facility
Further down Black Lives Matter is the Gatorade Training Facility. Inside this building you can train your MyPLAYER using a number of different exercises. Completing exercise earns you points that raise your level caps. The exercises you can complete are:
- Leg Press
- Clean Weight
- Agility Hurdles
- Battle Ropes
- Bench Press
- Box Jump
- Medicine Ball
- Gatorade Reaction
If you are not interested in working out, you can head to the the Gatorade Fuel Station where you can use VC to buy consumables that give you increased Turbo.
Docs and Wheels
Directly across from the Gatorade Training facility is Docs and Wheels. At Docs you can get your hair cut and dyed. At Wheels you can buy different transportation methods to help you get around the Neighborhood faster.
VC Sports Management
Next door to the Gatorade Trainign Facility is VC Sports Management. Those whove played through other NBA 2K games will be familiar with this building. You go here when you want to sign endorsement deal, collect endorsement cheques, or talk to your agent. VC Sports Management is usually closed and you will get prompted when you need to stop in.
At the end of Black Lives Matter is the My TEAM building. Inside this building you can access the MyTEAM mode directly, instead of having to navigate to the main menu. On the side of the MyTEAM Building is a ticker that shows the rare cards players have pulled recently.
Neighborhood Events: Billboards
As you travel around The Neighborhood you will see different billboards in different locations. These Billboards serve as a good way of seeing what is going on in NBA 2K21 for the week. Right now there isnt much to them, but I expect more events and other announcements to be added to them in the near future.
Miscellaneous Neighborhood Stuff
Below are a few noteworthy miscellaneous things you will find inside the NBA 2K21 Neighborhood. If you have anything to add, drop it in the comments below.
- There is a Day/Night cycle in the Neighborhood.
- The Neighborhood will change with the season.
- There are event days featuring limited time games and awards.
- In the alleyway near Ante Up you will find a mural of Kobe Bryant.
- Subway is now a bus stop at the corner of Alley Oop and 2K Beach Pkwy. Interact with it to switch Neighborhoods.
Thats all for our NBA 2K21 Neighborhood guide. AS more information comes out about this new space I will update this list accordingly. If you have anything to share or add just drop a comment down below and I will get to it. Thanks for reading and happy balling.
Thoughts on this NBA 2K21 Neighborhood Guide? Drop them in The Pit below.
Puma is dropping its ‘Court Rider’ basketball shoe in ‘NBA 2K21’ — and IRL
Puma has announced a new collaboration with video game publisher 2K to introduce the latest edition of its Court Rider sneaker, in both tangible and digital iterations. Dubbed the Puma Court Rider 2K, the shoe will be available in NBA 2K21 prior to its retail drop, allowing consumers to virtually try out the footwear in the video game.
Last year, 2K ran a similar partnership — but with Puma’s competitor Nike. As part of NBA 2K20, consumers were able to score exclusive Nike sneakers within the video game and in real life, completing different in-game challenges to unlock the silhouettes on SNKRS. The completely new designs included a pair of LeBron James' and the late Kobe Bryant's signature shoes, giving gamers and sneakerheads alike an incentive to play NBA 2K.
Puma levels up —No challenges stand in the way of Puma’s virtual Court Rider 2K sneaker, which is already available on NBA 2K21 for avatar use. Matching merch, such as short sleeve and long sleeve T-shirts with the Puma Hoops mascot, and a dual-colored hoodie with a bold 2K21 graphic, are also accessible within the video game.
Obtaining the tangible sneaker is more of a feat. 2K and PUMA sent the shoes to the first 21 U.S. players who selected the Puma endorsement in-game — but everyone else will have to pay retail for the shoes in order to sport them on the real court.
And while the Court Rider 2K grants players optimal performance in NBA 2K21, its full-length Rider foam midsole — engineered for ultimate comfort — means it’ll help your IRL performance too. A rubber outsole and dynamic lacing system provide more support and stability.
Dropping this month — Puma and 2K’s entire collection — tees, hoodies, and sneakers included — launches on Puma’s website on June 21, as well as at select retailers like Foot Locker and Champs Sports. All pieces are under $, making the tangible capsule nearly as accessible as the virtual one.
There’s more to come from digital fashion — whether that be with 2K, Puma, Nike, or another brand. Avatar and video game fashion is a continuation of a trend we’ve seen accelerated by COVID With most consumers now spending more time in virtual worlds — whether they be Instagram, TikTok, or NBA 2K21 — brands are creating digital products to keep up. Balenciaga crafted a video game, dubbed Afterworld: The Age of Tomorrow, to showcase its Fall collection, while Gucci partnered with Pokémon to create designer digs for player’s avatars. And by creating tangible alternatives to this digital fashion, consumers can make their real selves extensions of their online personas, or vice versa.
NBA 2K21 SHOE CREATOR CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 13 years old and the age of majority in their state of residence as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of 2K Games, Inc. (“Sponsor”), NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA TV LLC, and the NBA member teams (collectively “the NBA Entities”), the National Basketball Players Association, (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Only individuals can enter. Entries from teams, companies or groups are not permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry, for whatever reason, including, but not limited to, a perceived or actual conflict of interest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Start/End Dates. Entry period begins at PM PT on May 7, and ends at PM PT on May 24, (“Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter.
To enter the Contest, read the Official Rules and:
- Create an original shoe design using the NBA 2K Shoe Creator tool in NBA 2K
- Take a video or picture of your completed shoe in the Shoe Creator tool or equipped on your in-game character, with your gamertag visible within the post.
- Upload your Video or picture to any of the following platforms: Twitter or Instagram in accordance with the following instructions:
- Log into your Twitter or Instagram account and upload your Video or picture with your gamertag included in the video, picture or post, to your respective account using the hashtag #2KKicks and #Contest. See individual platform guidelines for specific instructions on how to upload video and picture.
- You must have a Twitter or Instagram account to enter this Contest and you must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter or Instagram account (i.e., you must make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”) If you do not have a Twitter or Instagram account, you can create one by visiting www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com. Twitter and Instagram accounts are free.
If you choose to enter via Instagram or Twitter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
All entry information, Videos, tweets, and posts shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” All Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions (as defined below), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the minimum judging criteria.
Limit one (1) Submission per person. Duplicate Submissions by the same person will be subject to disqualification.All terms and conditions of Twitter.com, and Instagram.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter or Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter or Instagram account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries, including Submissions, become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed submissions are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must consist of either one (1) Video, no longer than 30 seconds in length or images, featuring the original shoe design created by the entrant, using the NBA 2K Shoe Creator tool with the entrants gamertag visible in the image, video or post.
- Submissions must be uploaded posted on Instagram Twitter, and the tweet must include the hashtags #2KKicks and #Contest.
- Submissions must be in English.
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind, won any award or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Submission must feature at least 3 customizable options.
- The Submissions should aim to express one of the following four (4) themes: (i) most likely to be worn by an NBA player, (ii) best 2K shoe design that utilizes the in-game 2K base shoe, (iii) best use of color and (iv) best throwback, each a “Contest Category.”
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks of any entity other than the Sponsor IP, which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating a Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain footage, images or artwork not created by entrant or owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- The Submission must comply with Twitter, and Instagram terms and conditions or will be subject to disqualification.
Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may have similarities to ideas or concepts included in entrant’s Submission, and entrants understand and agree that they shall not in any way be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarities. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
- License: Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including, but not limited to, any and all Internet media, including Sponsor’s web sites and social media platforms, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional, advertising or marketing purposes.
- Sponsor IP. Sponsor grants eligible entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, license to use IP for the sole purpose of creating and submitting the Submission for review and assessment in this Contest. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, entrants recognize that all right, title, and interest in IP as well as all derivative works created using IP shall vest exclusively to the Sponsor (as applicable), and entrant agrees that he/she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the IP except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created. Each entrant further acknowledges and agrees that IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of IP is permitted only for the purpose of making a Submission for entry in this Contest, and that any use of IP (whether in the Submission or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
- Independently Developed Submissions. Each entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor’s use in matters independently developed of material similar to or identical with the Submission or containing features or elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Submission will not obligate Sponsor to negotiate with entrant, nor will it entitle entrant to any compensation of any kind. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that nothing herein shall preclude Sponsor from using any material in or similar to the Submission without obligation to entrant, including, but not limited to, if Sponsor has or has determined that it has an independent legal right to use such other material, including without limitation, because such features or elements were not new or novel, or were not originated by entrant, or were or may hereafter be independently created by or submitted to Sponsor.
- Judging Panel. On or about May 26, , Sponsor or its designated judges, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, shall review all eligible Submissions. Sponsor will select Sixteen (16) finalists, four (4) in each Contest Category. The judging panel will judge the Submissions based on the following equally-weighted judging criteria (“Judging Panel Criteria”): (a) originality (b) expression of Contest Category theme and (c) ingenuity in application of Shoe Creator tools. Subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, the 4 highest scoring Submission(s) in each of the four Contest Categories (16 total) shall be selected as the finalists. In the event of a tie, all tied entries will be re-judged by an additional judge selected by Sponsor who will break the tie using the Judging Panel Criteria. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Public Voting Period. All Finalists will be judged by the public during the public voting period (“Public Voting Period”), which begins on June 4, at PM PT and ends on June 11, at PM PT. During the Public Voting Period, Submissions will be judged by the public, who will vote on which of the Finalists submissions are the best overall submissions in the following four (4) Contest Categories: (i) most likely to be worn by an NBA player, (ii) best 2K shoe design, (iii) best use of color and (iv) best throwback. To vote for a Submission, voters must cast their vote during the 2KTV episode using the 2KTV Interactive voting tool. Voters may only vote for one Submission, and may only vote one time during the Public Voting Period. The Submission receiving the highest number of votes in each category during the Public Voting Period will each be designated as a potential winner, subject to verification, including ensuring compliance with these Official Rules and the Guidelines and Restrictions included herein, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
The four (4) Category Finalists will be judged by the public during the second public voting period (“Second Public Voting Period”), which begins on June 18, at PM PT and ends on June 22, at PM PT. During the Second Public Voting Period, the four category finalists will be judged by the public, who will vote on which Finalist submission is the best overall submission. To vote for a Submission, voters must cast their vote during the 2KTV episode using the 2KTV Interactive voting tool. Voters may only vote for one Submission, and may only vote one time during the Second Public Voting Period. The Submission receiving the highest number of votes during the Second Public Voting Period will each be designated as the potential winner, subject to verification, including ensuring compliance with these Official Rules and the Guidelines and Restrictions included herein, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
Limit one (1) vote per person during the Public Voting Period. Any attempt by any voter to submit more than the stated number of votes will void that voter’s votes. The use of robotic or automatic devices for voting is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify any and all such votes and to disqualify from voting the responsible individual. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including offering prizes or other inducements to members of public, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify any and all such votes and to disqualify from Contest the responsible entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected votes, which will be void. Only valid votes received by Sponsor will count towards entrant’s Public Voting score.
- Prizes. The shoe receiving the highest vote in each of the four 4 categories will receive , VC. The remaining 12 finalists will receive , VC. There will be another Public Vote to determine the “Most Popular” out of the 4 winning shoes. That design voted the best overall submission during the second voting period will also be revealed as a wearable in-game shoe.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize or part of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
ALL ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO POST, DISPLAY, OR OTHERWISE USE ANY SUBMISSIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WINNING SUBMISSION(S). FOR SAKE OF CLARITY, ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EVEN IF ENTRANT IS A WINNING SUBMISSION SPONSOR IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO USE THE WINNING SUBMISSION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. HOWEVER, SPONSOR WILL HAVE THE RIGHT, BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION, AS DETERMINED BY IT IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO USE THE WINNING SUBMISSION. IF ANY SUBMISSION IS USED BY SPONSOR, INCLUDING THE WINNING SUBMISSIONS, ENTRANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY COMMISSION ON ANY PRODUCTS OR MERCHANDISE WITH SUCH ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION (IF APPLICABLE).
- Notification. On or about, June 12, the potential winners will be notified via a reply or retweet to their Submission and/or a Direct Message (note: in order to receive such Direct Message, potential winner has to (a) be following @ NBA2K_2KTV and (b) may have to have his/her Tweet Privacy settings “unchecked”) via their Twitter account. On or about June 25, , the grand prize winner will be notified via a reply or retweet to their Submission and/or a Direct Message (note: in order to receive such Direct Message, potential winner has to (a) be following @ NBA2K_2KTV and (b) may have to have his/her Tweet Privacy settings “unchecked”) via their Twitter account. Potential winners will be required to email Sponsor within three (3) calendar days in order to claim prize. Potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within ten (10) days of prize notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or does not contact Sponsor within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Submission with the next highest score. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Conditions. Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible in the event any entrant or winner’s Submission is not used for any reason. Submissions may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other materials and/or otherwise modified, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state and country), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Submission and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Gearbox, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Vine and their respective partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 3 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. CHECK ENTRANT’S LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 25, to: NBA 2K21 Shoe Creator Challenge Winner’s List Request, 2K Games, Inc., 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA United States.
- Sponsor. 2K Games, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the United States company Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The Sponsor’s address is 2K Games, Inc., 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA United States.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.
CHOOSE YOUR NETWORK
Nike and 2K have teamed up to release 10 exclusive sneakers in NBA 2K Called Nike Gamer Exclusives, you can unlock access to buy each drop by completing special challenges in 2K20’s all-new game mode MyPLAYER Nation. After completing a challenge, launch the SNKRS Mobile App, check your inbox and purchase your pair (while supplies last). The first challenge starts on Oct. Connect your 2K and Nike Accounts to participate..
Powered by Nike, MyPLAYER Nation is an all-new game in 2K20, and your destination for Gamer Exclusive sneaker drops. Play out the NBA season Live, along with the 2K community, while earning 2x VC and 2x MyPOINTS. Standings are determined by which community’s team has the highest win percentage in each match up. Can you make the playoffs? As you play, complete special challenges throughout the season to unlock exclusive access to limited edition Nike Sneakers (territory and quantity restrictions apply).
2k21 2k shoes
She failed. Then she apparently realized that all this was useless and continued to go about her business. My cock, meanwhile, was trying to get out of my trousers. All the necessary documents were at the bottom and Nastya began to slip, but.HOW TO MAKE BLACK AND WHITE AIR JORDAN 6s!!! - NBA 2K21 SHOE CREATOR
I loved it. Naturally, now she was preparing her pussy for a meeting with a new man. An hour later, Julia and Slava came.
- Subaru bloomington in
- Levi titan mode
- Modern warfare bundle
- Food lion cart
- Eye drawing png
- Sweet passion cakes
- Justice league reddit
- Ps2 game cheats
- Battle nations hacked
- Good earth lighting
- Craigslist fayetteville pets
- Tractor receiver hitch
What else is Aunt Rita for. I want to give you even more pleasure. It's my wish.