Skyrim Mod:Unofficial Skyrim Patch
The Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP) is a major mod started by Quarn and Kivan, and currently coordinated by Arthmoor, that fixes numerous bugs left over even after the latest official patch is applied to Skyrim. These fixes range in importance from dialogue typos to quest-breaking bugs to reducing save file bloat, and cover both the vanilla game and the official Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn add-ons.
The USSEP is incompatible with the Legendary Edition of the game; the older Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP or USLEP) mod should be used for that edition. Likewise the USLEEP mod is incompatible with the Special Edition of the game. See where to download for links.
The Unofficial Patch was originally packaged in a series of discrete mods specific to the aforementioned game components and designed to work in concert: Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Unofficial Dawnguard Patch, and Unofficial Dragonborn Patch. After the release of the Legendary Edition of the game which included all three add-ons, these separate mods were discontinued in favor of the unified USLEEP mod which required all three of the aforementioned add-ons and was first formally released on November 7, 2015. Unification made upkeep significantly easier and enabled several fixes to be implemented that could not be done with discrete patches. Though the stand-alone patches are now essentially obsolete (and have been removed from most download sites), they can be used in a case of running just the original base game, or the base game plus one DLC but not the other.
An Unofficial High Resolution Patch exists, which fixes bugs for the official High Resolution add-on. and is designed to work alongside USLEEP.
With the release of Skyrim Special Edition, the patches diverged into the USLEEP and the USSEP, with the first release under the USSEP acronym on October 28, 2016. The USSEP incorporated the Unofficial High Resolution Patch making that patch defunct for the Special Edition.
The major fixes are being gradually added to UESP. Should you want to help point out such a fix, please use the template to do so. Specifically, you should use . Optionally, you can also add a fourth parameter to give more information on any notable details about the fix. For other variations or special cases, see the template's documentation.
Note that this patch is unofficial. The official (Bethesda-released) patches are documented at Patch and Special Edition Patch; the official patches include some fixes that for technical reasons (e.g., altering the game's executable) cannot be incorporated into the unofficial patches. Therefore, installing the official patches is still required. Also, the unofficial patch is not available for Xbox 360 and PS3 players, as they cannot install any third-party content.
Where to Download
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch Download Locations
The download can be found via any of the following methods:
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch Download Locations
The download can be found via any of the following methods:
Unofficial High Resolution Patch
The download can be found via any of the following methods:
List of Issues Fixed
- The official list of fixes for the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch can be found here.
- The official list of fixes for the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch can be found here.
- The official list of fixes for the Unofficial High Resolution Texture Pack Patch can be found here.
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch: Version History
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team
Bugs fixed by official Bethesda patches will be stricken through and the version of the game they are fixed in will be indicated in brackets.
Bugs introduced by the USSEP (yes, it happens) that are corrected in later versions will be stricken through and tagged with the version of the USSEP that fixes them. The correction will appear separately in the version where the correction takes place.
The USSEP bug tracker numbers will be listed for bugs that have been recorded there when they are solved.
All fixes are retroactive unless indicated by an [NR] tag following the fix description.
For bugs which have been fixed that also have a Bethesda support page entry, a link will be provided to the issue.
Bugs fixed based on UESP reports that don't have corresponding tracker entries will have a link to the UESP page where the bug was reported.
To view a bug entry in our tracker, enter the bug number here:
v4.2.5b (2021-06-14) [SSE 1.5.97]USSEP Fixes
- The topic type on DialogueFalkreath somehow got changed to "TimeToGo" rather than "Hello" which caused all of the NPCs in Falkreath with intro lines to fail to run them. (Bug #31409)
v4.2.5 (2021-05-22) [SSE 1.5.97]USSEP Fixes
- Updated the list of Wrye Bash Tags. The list is too long to fit in the file description now so a new file has been created, which will install to "Data\BashTags\Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.txt". Wrye Bash will use this file to determine the tags to use when building the Bashed Patch.
- The Mage Gloves added by the USKP lacked proper first person meshes. These have now been created and the weight sliders for male and female have been set. (meshes\uskp\clothes\mages\1stpersonmageglovesf_0.nif, meshes\uskp\clothes\mages\1stpersonmageglovesf_1.nif, meshes\uskp\clothes\mages\1stpersonmageglovesm_0.nif, meshes\uskp\clothes\mages\1stpersonmageglovesm_1.nif) (Bug #29504)
- The Throw Voice shout fix done on Bug #19544 somehow had its dialogue ordering messed up which appears to have blocked our generic fix for the races Bethesda didn't give the recorded lines to. (Bug #29158)
- The non-working collision on the Dwemer column that was done in USSEP 4.1.5 has now been corrected and is working properly. (meshes\dungeons\dwemer\smrooms\dwermsmcolumnfixed01.nif) (Bug #26702)
- Several meshes which contain editor markers and had corrections made were making those markers visible on XBox consoles. These have now been set to hide those markers from view. This should not affect their useability and the CK will still show them when editing with USSEP loaded. (meshes\dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreelgdoor01.nif, meshes\dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreesmdoor01.nif, meshes\dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreesmdoor02.nif, meshes\furniture\clutter\milllogpile.nif, meshes\uskp\clutter\weaponrack\wrplaqueshield01_invis.nif, meshes\uskp\clutter\weaponrack\wrsingle01_invis.nif, meshes\clutter\weaponrack\WRDisplayCase01.nif) [Note: This is considered a workaround and not a fix. The ACTUAL problem is due to a rendering bug in the XBox port of the game engine.]
- Due to a logic error in the retroactive update system it was possible for some of the retro scripts to be fired off more than once, which is not supposed to happen. This could result in a potential for CTDs when a fix for one of the leveled lists overflowed the size limits on leveled lists. (Bug #31335) [NOTE: Due to the necessary reversion of the DLC2BaseArrowNordic75 leveled list, this fix will also remove any additions to this list that have been made by scripts from other mods. Those additions will need to be reapplied.
- Leveled Falmer Shamans [LvlFalmerAmbushShaman] do not have the proper aggressiveness and assistance settings and as a result, are not automatically hostile to the player as they should be. (Bug #29568)
- dunHunterBear, dunHunterMammoth, dunHunterMudcrab, dunHunterSabreCat, dunHunterSkeeverGuardian, dunHunterTroll, dunHunterWolfGuardian: The guardians in Kyne's Sacred Trials (dunHunterQST) would drop standard animal loot on death instead of ectoplasm like would be expected from ghosts. (Bug #29785)
- Wolf Guardian Spirit (dunHunterWolfGuardian) was missing the ActorTypeGhost, ActorTypeUndead, ImmuneParalysis, and MagicNoDistintegrate keywords assigned to the other guardians in dunHunterQST previously by the patch. (Bug #29921)
- The Night Eye deactivation sound descriptor was set to use the wrong filename which caused the activation sound to be used twice. (Bug #29040)
- The following notes didn't have their pickup sounds set: WIAddItem03Contract, DLC2HrodulfsHouseNote01. (Bug #30581)
- One of Vingalmo's voice recordings in DLC1RV06 didn't have an emphasis on the word "protected" as the script notes indicate it should have. (sound\voice\dawnguard.esm\maleelfhaughty\dlc1rv06_dlc1rv06startcont_000058bd_2.fuz) (Bug #29705)
- Shared child voice recordings in BYOHRelationshipAdoption that didn't match the other recording or the subtitle. (sound\voice\hearthfires.esm\malechild\byohrelati_relationshipado_00003ede_1.fuz, sound\voice\hearthfires.esm\femalechild\byohrelati_relationshipado_00003edf_1.fuz) (Bug #29719, Bug #29718)
- An Imperial soldier voice recording in a shared topic in CW02B didn't match the other recording or the subtitle. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleyoungeager\cw02b_mq103bsoldierblockin_00059ef3_1.fuz) (Bug #29873)
- Shared voice recordings in WIAssault02 that didn't match the other recordings. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malecommoner\wiassault0_wiassault02main_000abc99_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malecoward\wiassault02_wiassault02no_00039f72_1.fuz) (Bug #29903, Bug #29902)
- Two of Maven Black-Briar's voice recordings didn't match the other recordings or the subtitle in shared topics. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleuniquemaven\favorjarlsmakefriends__000a34a4_2.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleuniquemaven\favorjarlsmakefriends__000a2c5a_2.fuz) (Bug #29926, Bug #29925)
- One of Captain Valmir's voice recordings in dunForelhostQST mispronounced the word "assistance." (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleslycynical\dunforelho_dunforelhostfor_0006223c_1.fuz) (Bug #30098)
- One of Isran's voice recordings in DLC1VQ03Hunter had an unintented breathing sound at the beginning. (sound\voice\dawnguard.esm\dlc1maleuniqueisran\dlc1vq03hu_dlc1vq03hunterh_00006b2c_1.fuz) (Bug #30128)
- A voice recording in a shared topic in DLC1VQ03Hunter didn't match the other recordings or the subtitle. (sound\voice\dawnguard.esm\femaleeventoned\dlc1vq03hu_dlc1vq03hunters_000132b9_1.fuz) (Bug #30129)
- Shared voice recordings in MGSuspensionQuest that didn't match the other recordings. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleshrill\mgsuspensi_mgsuspensionque_0005ca17_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malekhajiit\mgsuspensi_mgsuspensionque_0005ca17_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleshrill\mgsuspensi_mgsuspensionque_0005ca16_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malekhajiit\mgsuspensi_mgsuspensionque_0005ca16_1.fuz) (Bug #30164, Bug #30163)
- One of Katria's voice recordings in DLC1LD_Arkngthamz uses the present tense when referring to dwarves, which is incorrect given that they're extinct. (sound\voice\dawnguard.esm\dlc1ld_femalenorduniquekatria\dlc1ld_arkngthamz__000163eb_1.fuz) (Bug #30229)
- One of Grimvar's hello topics was using the present tense [do] instead of the past tense [did] like it should. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malechild\dialoguewi_windhelmhellos_000dd699_1.fuz) (Bug #30309)
- A FemaleCommoner voice recording in a topic in RelationshipMarriageFIN didn't match the other recordings or the subtitle. (sound\voice\hearthfires.esm\femalecommoner\relationsh_relationshipmar_00003eba_1.fuz) (Bug #30363)
- Various shared guard voice recordings that are either grammatically unsound or don't match the other recordings. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguemarkarth__000da646_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialoguecr_dgcrimebribe_000cefc3_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguecr_dgcrimeforcegre_0002a37c_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguecrimeguards__0002c172_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femalenord\dialoguecrimeguards__0002c172_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguecr_dgcrimeforcegre_000267df_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguedawnstar__00090e19_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleyoungeager\dialoguecr_dgcrimepersuade_00109bab_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueri_dialogueriftenh_000da65c_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueri_dialogueriftenh_000ad80f_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueri_dialogueriftenh_000da655_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguewi_windhelmhellos_000da666_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialoguewi_windhelmhellos_000da664_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialoguewi_windhelmhellos_000da664_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd073_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd071_1.fuz, sound\voice\dawnguard.esm\dlc1dialogueguardsgeneral__0001aa67_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000e7b9c_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd06e_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd06d_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd06d_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd06b_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd06b_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femalenord\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd063_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd063_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\dialogueguardsgeneral__000d27df_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\cw00a_cw00jointopic_000fba67_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\cw00a_cw00jointopic_000fba67_2.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleguard\wiremoveit_wiremoveitem01m_000167c8_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueguardsgeneral__000d5ea1_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malenordcommander\dialogueguardsgeneral__000dd0e7_1.fuz) (Bug #30462, Bug #30461, Bug #30450, Bug #30449, Bug #30448, Bug #30447, Bug #30445, Bug #30360, Bug #30359, Bug #30358, Bug #30311, Bug #30310, Bug #30239, Bug #30238, Bug #30237, Bug #30236, Bug #30234, Bug #30233, Bug #30232, Bug #30231, Bug #30230, Bug #30165, Bug #29924, Bug #29923, Bug #29560)
- A Vigilant of Stendarr's voice recording in DialogueGenericVigilantsOfStendarr didn't match the other recording or the subtitle. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleeventoned\dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000cc83d_2.fuz) (Bug #30483)
- Shared voice recordings in TutorialBlacksmithing that didn't match the other recordings. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\malecommoneraccented\tutorialbl_tutorialblacksm_00105384_1.fuz, sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femalecommander\tutorialbl_tutorialblacksm_00105381_1.fuz) (Bug #30487, Bug #30486)
- One of Frabbi's voice recordings in MS01 didn't match the other recording or the subtitle. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleshrill\ms01_ms01innkeepertopic_000d3e60_1.fuz) (Bug #30489)
- One of Vignar's voice recordings in MQ301 didn't match the other recording or the subtitle. (sound\voice\skyrim.esm\maleoldgrumpy\mq301_mq301jarlreadytotrap_000d2540_1.fuz) (Bug #30513)
- The loot list for expert level spell tomes in dungeons incorrectly uses a global variable setting that's intended to be used on vendor inventories. [LItemSpellTomes75Alteration] (Bug #29507)
- Linwe's armor [ThievesGuildVariantCuirassAA] will no longer display invisible arms when nocking a bow. (Bug #29505)
- Horker and Ash Yam Stew [DLC2FoodHorkerAshYamStew] was not set to the proper eat sound used by every other stew object in the game. (Bug #29655)
- Ancient Nord Arrows (DraugrArrow) needed the WeapMaterialDraugr keyword so they show up in the correct smithing category. (Bug #30203)
- The inventory art for the following books and notes didn't match their world art: TG07ValdDebt, dunBleakFallsBarrowNote01, dunLostEchoCaveNote, dunPinewatchNote01, dunPOIReachSwimmerJournal, MQ202GissurNote, DLC1DarkfallCaveNote01, DLC1VCNote1, DLC1_WESC05Note, DLC1_WESC06Orders, DLC1_WESC07Orders, DLC1_WESC08Orders. (Bug #30582, Bug #29656)
- DLC2HrodulfsHouseNote01 should have been set to be worth zero gold like others notes in the game. (Bug #31313)
- Load screen TownFalkreath02 wasn't conditioned to stop appearing if Falkreath isn't under Imperial control and Siddgeir isn't jarl. (Bug #30540)
- The navmesh in Fort Greymoor Prison was broken. Two segments were disconnected from the rest, which causes NPCs to get stuck and be unable to pursue the player through the entire cell block. Two other disconnected islands existed at the top of the tower section of the same cell. (Bug #30337, Bug #29464)
- Bronze Water Cave (BronzeWaterCave) had no acoustic space set. It should have been set to IntDungeonCave. (Bug #29786)
- Robber's Cove (RobbersGorge01) had no acoustic space set. It should have been set to IntDungeonCave. (Bug #29786)
- Resist Magic (EnchResistMagicConstantSelf) erroneously had the MagicAlchResistMagic keyword set instead of MagicEnchResistMagic. (Bug #30339)
- Graphical effects for the Bound Bow do not match up with the effects when Mystic Binding is in effect. All other bound weapons have effects that match each other. (Bug #29857)
- The Thirsk Mead Hall has a bad texture file path specified in it. (meshes\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskmeadhallexterior01.nif) (Bug #29621)
- The terrain section outside the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun had z-fighting along one of the walkway paths. (meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrterrain\wrhallofdeadplatform01.nif) (Bug #29561)
- Several ship meshes were corrected in early 2013 to fix missing shader flags but had never been documented. One additional file needed this and has now also been corrected. (meshes/dungeons/ship/shiplarge01.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shiplargedaintysload01.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shiplongboat01.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shiplongboatwreck02.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shipwrecklarge01.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shipwrecklarge02.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shipwrecklarge03.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shipwrecklarge04.nif, meshes/dungeons/ship/shiplargekatariah02.nif) (Bug #29641)
- Hanging moss had an incorrect alpha threshold setting which caused it to only display half of the moss instead of the entire length. (meshes\plants\hangingmoss01.nif) (Bug #27634)
- A filler column used in Dragonsreach lacked collision, allowing the player to escape outside of the level. (meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrinteriors\wrcastle\wrintcastlewallcorin01.nif) (Bug #29525)
- Two mine ceiling tiles had no collision which would allow the player to escape the playable areas in some dungeons. (meshes\dungeons\mines\caveepicwall\minececeiling01.nif, meshes\dungeons\mines\caveepic\minecemid01.nif) (Bug #29110)
- The Skyforge mesh had some scattered UV mapping issues. (meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrterrain\wrskyforge01.nif) (Bug #22924)
- During A Night To Remember (DA14) Ysolda delivers a different line for female players indicating the spouse is male. This is incorrect since the NPC in question is a hagraven, and those are always female. Thus she should always be referring to said hagraven as she/her. (Bug #28894)
- The default response when you tell a guard they're making a mistake after the "Wait... I know you" line was incorrectly restricted to only male players. It was also missing the "Random End" flag. (Bug #29789)
- Galmar is supposed to greet you as "Stormblade" when you achieve that rank, but the conditions on the dialogue nonsensically expected you to be a member of both the Legion and the Stormcloaks. (Bug #29788)
- DialogueSolitude [000D90ED]: A hello topic intended to only play for a male player character would instead only play for a female player character due to an incorrectly set condition check. (Bug #29787)
- Orcs Fighting Forsworn (WE05) does not clean up the generated NPCs when the quest is terminated. (Bug #31302) [NR]
- The speech check for the gate guards at Riften always succeeded due to a bad AND/OR mismatch in the dialogue conditions. (Bug #31279)
- TrapHitBase: Traps fail to factor in disease resistance when applying them to the player. (Bug #29500)
- DLC01WESC03Script: This script called both an OnUnload() and an OnCellDetach() event when only one of these is necessary. Doing this twice throws errors in the log because they both send a Stop command to the quest. (Bug #30585)
- Burnt spriggans added by the Dragonborn DLC did not have the proper keyword set to exclude them from being fed on by werewolves with the Savage Feeding perk. All other spriggans in the game have this keyword. (Bug #29657)
- 040216f7: Replaced a mine cave wall that had no collision with the fixed version of the same asset that Bethesda did provide a collision fix for. (Bug #29110)
- 04027e48: Repositioned a marker for Niyya's AI. It was sticking part way through the prison bars and was also floating above the floor. (Bug #30338)
- 0007515F: Shadowmark which needed to be readjusted after the barrels next to it were moved. (Bug #29492)
- 040143D1: Map marker for Frostmoon Crag is using the wrong symbol. (Bug #29649)
- 000A2F86: Duplicate dragon mound deleted. (Bug #29460)
- 0005C873: A potato in Bolli's House with an incorrect and unneeded ownership setting. (Bug #29498)
- 00086767, 05055E50, 05055E51, 05055E52: Gloves and a drum missing proper ownership. (Bug #29499)
- 0004C1D4, 0004C1D5: Floating rubies. (Bug #29514)
- 000CF5AA, 000CF5AC, 000CF5DC, 000CF5DD: Eating utensils in Understone Keep that lack appropriate ownership settings. (Bug #29609)
- 020018EF: Wrong type of wall piece used in part of Arkngthamz; none of the other pieces in the dungeon are the ice variety. (Bug #29625)
- 000C5EBE: Separated a tree that was placed in the same spot as another one. (Bug #29650)
- 0002DF55: Wrong type of cave piece used in part of Cronvangr Hall; none of the other pieces in the dungeon are the Falmer variety. (Bug #29651)
- 0004D71A: Raised a rock below the upper portion of a waterfall so that the waterfall is no longer floating above the rock. (Bug #29652)
- 0502080C: Rubble piece placed to cover gap in dungeon ceiling. (Bug #29653)
- 0007213C: Lowered a ceiling piece in the Thalmor Headquarters to close an exposed gap. (Bug #29742)
- 0002F2ED, 0002F2EE, 0003B28C, 0003B610, 00043DFB, 0005C19D, 0005FEB4, 0005FEB5, 0005FEB6, 0005FEB7, 00062459, 000B0676, 000B4E69, 000B5AA8, 000B5AA9, 000BCFC7, 000BCFC8, 000BCFC9, 000C0710, 000C0711, 000C0712, 000C0713, 000D023C, 000D03E5, 000D03E6, 000D03E9, 000D32C1, 000DA69B, 000DA69C, 000E85F9, 000EFB49, 000EFB4A, 01001906, 01002D22, 01002D23, 01002D2B, 01002D2E: Misplaced thickets, shrubs, and other plants. (Bug #30735)
- 000EA8D2: Snow drift floating slightly on one end. (Bug #30971)
- 05045911: Snow drift added to cover a gap underneath another snow drift. (Bug #30972)
- 0502F090, 0503AE9C, 0503AE9D, 0503AE9E, 0503AE9F, 0503AEA0, 050443A5, 050443A6, 05055E92, 05055E93, 05055E94, 0507C37C, 0507C37D, 0509A97F, 0509A980, 0509A981, 0509A982, 0509A983, 0509A984, 050C828C, 050F5B8E, 050F5B8F: Rocks placed to cover up various terrain gaps. (Bug #31105, Bug #31102, Bug #30968, Bug #30967, Bug #30966, Bug #30965, Bug #30964, Bug #29784, Bug #29783, Bug #29654, Bug #29638, Bug #29596, Bug #29524, Bug #29523, Bug #29501)
- 0002F27C, 0009EDC0, 000AAD7B: Misplaced rocks. (Bug #31107, Bug #30970, Bug #30969)
Skyrim Special Edition Unofficial Patch Now Available On PC And Xbox One; Game Features Compressed Audio
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition is finally available on PC and consoles, allowing players to revisit the game's world with some graphics enhancements and more. Outside graphics, the role playing game by Bethesda hasn't changed much, so many of the bugs and glitches that plagued the original are also present in the Special Edition. Thankfully, PC and Xbox One owners can now download a fix for most of them.
The Skyrim Special Edition Unofficial Patch is now available for download for these two versions of the game. As it was for the unofficial patch released for the original version, the Special Edition patch brings a variety of fixes that vastly improve the experience. You can download the patch for the PC version from Nexus Mods and from the Bethesda Workshop for the Xbox One version. As mods work differently on PlayStation 4 as of now, the patch is not available for this version of the game.
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
Hundreds of gameplay, quest, NPC, object, item, text and placement bugs fixed.
Created by the authors of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch series.
No unsafe changes (such as deletions of stock objects).
Designed to be compatible with as many other mods as possible.
While Skyrim Special Edition brings some welcome improvements, there's something that did receive a downgrade. Users on reddit have discovered that the game's audio is worse than in the original release, as the Special Edition's audio assets are all in the compressed .xvm format instead of uncompressed .wav format. User LasurArkinshade also put together a comparison between the original and Special Edition level up sound.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
The game features hundreds of small improvements at all levels: from small 'fixes' in the gameplay to fixes in some of the game's missions, to improvements in some of its items and weapons. In addition, many visual aspects of the game have also been enhanced to make them look more realistic.
Unofficial Skyrim Patch has also been developed to be used in conjunction with many other mods. It's thus fully compatible with the vast majority of the more common mods to be found in Steam Workshop or Skyrim Nexus.
Unofficial Skyrim Patch is a very interesting patch for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fans who want to get even more out of this great RPG. The many improvements offered in the mod make it pretty much indispensable.
Patch skyrim unofficial
The girl was well built, with natural tits, about the third size and an excellent ass, on which I wanted to spank. Her so much that I could hardly restrain myself. The beauty now and then threw her sidelong glances at me, and I was so stupid. For my part, I understood that if there was a Russian woman in her place, she would obviously come to me to have sex.
But I dont know whats in the heads of Hungarians and what their morals are - maybe its okay for them to just bathe without.When you don't install the unofficial patch [Skyrim funny moments and glitches]
Ooss me mister. You are welcome Domineering_Boss (05. 2017 13:38:20) I unbutton my fly. I take out a member.
You will also like:
- Maplestory link skills
- Google mba salary
- Plastique box mod
- Craigslist jonesboro cars
- Purple emoji png
- True crime garage
- Arma 3 workshop
- Battle beaver controller
- Fox reporters female
- 4 gable farmhouse
- Battle nations hacker
- Craigslist pets sacramento
Igor, and you are a really good masseur, I don't even know how to thank you. I only do this because I liked you. she asked. But there was no note of indignation in the question.