The Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 3rd anniversary kicked off on July 29, 2021, and now people can get new units, take advantage of free 10-consecutive Supply Drops, get weekly gifts, and take on a new mission. Most notably, two 4-star units from Char’s Counterattack are now in Gundam Battle Operation 2.
First, the free 10-consecutive Supply Drops in Gundam Battle Operation 2 will be divided into weekly and daily ones. The daily ones will be given out August 5-8, 2021 during GBO Days. The weekly ones start this week, with an additional one each week until August 26, 2021. In each one, someone will be guaranteed one three-star or greater unit. The two 4-star Char’s Counterattack units will also be included.
Speaking of those, the two first 4-star units in Gundam Battle Operation 2 will be Nu Gundam and Sazabi. Nu Gundam is available first and out now. It is also a boosted supply drop last step unit until August 5, 2021. Sazabi will join the game on August 5, 2021. It will also get a boosted supply drop and last step promotion between August 5-12, 2021.
As for the new mission, it puts people against α・Azieru. People can head to the Battle Simulator to fight it. There will also be two two-week limited missions during the Gundam Battle Operation 2 3rd anniversary. Until August 12, 2021, people can take on the challenge and earn Nero. Between August 12-26, 2021, the two-week limited mission involves earning a Full Armor Slave Wraith.
Finally, there are the free gifts. Each week, there will be certain in-game boxes given away. Until August 5, 2021, people can get 39 (Thank You) Tokens. The August 5-12, 2021 reward is a 6 Select MS box. Between August 12-19, 2021, people will get a MS Enhancement Support Pack. Finally, the 5 Select Custom Parts present will be given away August 19-26, 2021.
Bandai Namco also shared the Gundam Battle Operation 2 3rd anniversary opening cinematic.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 is available for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, and its 3rd anniversary events will run until August 26, 2021.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 new opening movie
Bandai Namco has released a new opening movie for free-to-play team battle action gameMobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2, featuring the appearance of v Gundam.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via PlayStation Store:
The battlefield extends into space.
Defeat the enemy with your Mobile Suit or launch surprise attacks as infantry… Grasp the shifting tides of battle, and let loose your victory cry!
Six-versus-six online multiplayer: Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 allows you to fight alongside your friends (basic play free).
Complete countless battles and missions, and become an ace pilot!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 is available now for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
Watch the new opening movie below.
Gundam Battle Operation 2 is celebrating its 3rd anniversary with the Nu Gundam and Sazabi, as well as a new bossfight.
The theme for the third anniversary appears to be Char’s Counterattack, seeing the iconic mobile suits Nu Gundam and Sazabi added in a limited banner for the event.
They’ll be implemented via a special Step-Up banner, letting players play as the Nu Gundam and Sazabi in Gundam Battle Operation 2.The Nu Gundam is available to be pulled now, while the Sazabi will only be added to the game starting August 5th.
The two mobile suits also featured in the new Opening Cinematic, comemmorating the game’s 3-year anniversary in Japan.
In keeping with the Char’s Counterattack theme for the event, however, that’s not all. The game will also add a new bossfight against the Alpha Azieru, the giant mobile armor from the climax of Char’s Counterattack.
The Nu Gundam and Sazabi are two of the main mobile suits featured in Char’s Counterattack, the movie that closes off the story of original Gundam protagonist Amuro Ray and his rival, Zeon Ace Char Aznable. One interesting feature they bring to the Battle Operation 2 is their Funnels- drones controlled via the Psycommu technology built into the mobile suits.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Release Date: 2018-10-18
PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 is an online free-to-play action game released exclusively for the Playstation 4 via the Playstation Store in July of 2018. Unlike Gundam Battle Operation NEXT, the first spinoff to the original Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, Battle Operation 2 is closer to a true sequel that keeps and expands upon the gameplay mechanics of the original title, and completely abandons the fast-paced, arcade-styled elements of NEXT. The game was initially only released in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. An English language option was added on October 24, 2018. The game was released to western territories, Including North America and several European countries in October of 2019.
Tags:Bandai Namco EntertainmentGundamGundam Battle Operation 2
NewsBandai Namco Announces Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation Code Fairy PS4, PS5 Game with Trailer
Bandai Namco Entertainment announced on Thursday a new Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation game titled Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation Code Fairy for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. More information will be revealed on October 19. The company streamed an English-subtitled teaser trailer:
The Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2game launched for PS5 in January and for PS4 in October 2019.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 is a sequel to the Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation and Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation Next games. Bandai Namco Entertainment America describes the game:
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 builds on the critically acclaimed land-based combat of its predecessor and takes the 6v6 action up a notch with all-new space-based battles. Infantry battles add a new dimension to the in-game combat, giving pilots the ability to take part in the fight alongside mechas, placing bombs in enemy bases or requesting support fire to help decide the outcome of the battle. Additionally, customizable Mobile Suits offer players the opportunity to enhance their favorite mecha through Development Points earned in battle.
Bandai Namco Entertainmentreleased the game on the PS4 in Japan in July 2018.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation was the first free-to-play game for the Gundamfranchise. In the game, four to six players could join either the Earth Federation or Zeon Forces to play against each other. Players could not only pilot the giant Mobile Suits of the Gundam world, but could also attack enemies in vehicles or even on foot. The game launched in Japan for the PlayStation 3 in June 2012, and ceased operations in July 2017. A sequel game titled Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation Next debuted for the PS4 and PS3 in August 2015, and ceased operations in March 2019.
Source: Bandai Namco Entertainment's YouTubechannel via Gematsu
Disclosure: Bandai Namco Rights Marketing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., is a non-controlling, minority shareholder in Anime News Network Inc.
Battle operations gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 is a free-to-play third-person mecha combat game based on the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise, released for Playstation 4 in Japan in 2018, with a western release following in 2019. It is a follow-up to the original Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, which was released in Japan only in 2012.
Placed into the role of a mercenary, players engage in team battles against one another at the helm of a wide variety of mobile suits from the "Universal Century" setting of Mobile Suit Gundam, accumulating points for their team by destroying opposing mobile suits, taking control of relay beacons, and sabotaging enemy bases. Battles take place primarily between mobile suits, but players can also disembark from their mechs to accomplish specific tasks on foot, such as capturing relay beacons and performing emergency repairs. New to Battle Operation 2 are maps taking place in the depths of space, where players can move about freely in any direction.
- Ace Custom: A wide variety of canonical ones are available, normally with a designation showing exactly who it belonged to, however players do have options to create their own. Most suits have multiple weapons options and custom parts can be used to modify mobile suits to better perform to the player's play style.
- Blade Lock: If two mobile suits of the same type attack each other at the same time with similar weapons, they will briefly lock weapons together before breaking off.
- Counter-Attack: Tackling an enemy performing a melee attack will execute a counter attack that will leave the victim temporarily immobilized.
- Death from Above: Supporting fire on ground maps take the form of widespread artillery strikes raining down on enemies.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: All Mobile Suits explode when destroyed. If a unit without the proper skill is caught in it, they'll be heavy staggered.
- Excuse Plot: Players are part of a mercenary group and sent out to fight battles. That's it.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: The Hizack's generator isn't canonically capable of handling its beam rifle and beam saber at the same time, but due to the game mechanics, it can here. Its MS Explanation states the specific Hizacks used by the player mercenary group were retuned to allow this.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Some melee attacks can cleave a mobile suit in twain if they are the last hit landed on them before being destroyed.
- Heal Thyself: Pilots on foot can naturally recover HP (this being offset by their frailty), but outside of a few outliers, mobile suits do not automatically recover from damage inflicted. In order to restore HP, players will need to disembark from their mobile suit and repair it themselves. You can also retreat back to base and kneel next to it for repairs, if it hasn't been blown up.
- Homefield Advantage: While many mobile suits can be used in space or on the ground, but some have specialization for one or the other and thus functions better there. An update eventually added water specialization, which is more pronounced than the other two. For most mobile suits, water causes a debuff, but for suits with water specialization, they get buffed and have an inherit advantage.
- Humongous Mecha: Standing outside of a mobile suit allows you to truly appreciate their sheer scale.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: There are several dozens of mobile suits to acquire and choose from in the game, encompassing the breadth of media based on the Universal Century setting: from the lowly Zaku and GM to the elite Full Armor Gundam and Psycommu Zaku, with new mobile suits added on a regular basis.
- Power Levels: Units are each given a cost, ranging from 100 to 700. The higher the cost, the more powerful the unit, and these costs are used to make matches fair by separating them along cost ranges. Units can also have levels, with the higher level versions of that suit being higher cost.
- Ramming Always Works: Many transforming mobile suits has a skill that let's them stagger and damage enemies by ramming into them at top speed.
- Scenery Gorn: Some maps look like they've seen better days, such as the Impact Site and Derelict Colony.
- Space Battle: Space maps allow for free movement, both horizontally and vertically (in relation to the players' orientations).
- Stealthy Colossus: Several mobile suits have the 'Stealth' skill, allowing them not to show up on enemy radar unless they attack.
- Subsystem Damage: If a mobile suit's head is critically damaged, radar will become nonfunctional and attack power will be significantly reduced. If the legs are critically damaged on ground maps, movement speed will be reduced to a snail's pace, and boosting will result in the mobile suit falling over. Critically damaged thrusters on space maps will reduce movement speed and prevent thrusting.
- Super Mode: Several suits have a power up mode they can enter for greatly increased abilities. However, it's either timed and when it runs out causes critical damage to systems or only activates on low health.
- Tactical RockPaperScissors: Mobile suits fall under three types: General, Support, and Raid. Well-rounded General MSs beat Raid, nimble melee-focused Raid MSs beat Support, and sturdy range-focused Support MSs beat General. In practice, this translates to increased damage inflicted upon units you have an advantage towards, and reduced damage against units with an advantage against you.
- Wave-Motion Gun:
- Supporting fire in space maps take the form of powerful laser barrages that can melt unsuspecting mobile suits down to molten scrap.
- Several mobile suits have one. They take a long time to charge and have a long cool down, but if they connect they hurt. The biggest example is the FAZZ with its Hyper Mega Cannon. It takes 25 seconds to charge and two minutes to cool down...but does the most damage of any weapon in the entire game, being presently the only weapon capable of flat out delivering a One-Hit Kill on certain mobile suits.
Gundam Battle Operation 2 Gets New Trailer & Screenshots to Celebrate PS5 Release
Today Bandai Namco released a new trailer and a gallery of screenshots to celebrate the release on PS5 of Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2.
The free-to-play online battle game launched in the west in 2019 supports the haptic feedback of the DualSense controller and improved load times on PS5.
Bandai Namco and also added English voice-overs and a new map titled “Military Base.”
If you’re already playing the game, your progress will transfer from PS4 to PS5 seamlessly as long as you use the same PSN account.
Below you can check out the trailer and screenshots.
If you’re unfamiliar with Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2, here’s how Bandai Namco officially describes the game (with a lot of exclamation marks).
Join players around the globe in 6v6 team online battles!
Battle Operation 2 features the critically acclaimed land combat of its predecessor, and turns up a notch by adding all-new space battles!
Fight for survival with your comrades on realistic battlefields!
Mobile Suits aren’t the only heroes on the battlefield!
Pilots can place bombs in enemy bases or request support fire to contribute to the cause! Sometimes, infantry fights can even decide the outcome of the battle!
Acquire & Customize MS
Spend the earned DP to develop MS after battle or
spend tokens for attempts at the Supply Drop that can award powerful MS!
You can also enhance your favorite MS by performing customization!
Interact with players from around the world in this online lobby!
Become a pilot and make battle preparations such as upgrading your MS in the neutral base camp!
In addition, you can freely interact with an assortment of battle comrades that cross your path.
New Mobile Suits, stages, and costumes will be added to Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2,
while also featuring regular events.
The game will keep evolving on a daily basis!
- Ponytail hairstyle men
- Rokoko motion library
- Messicks farm market
- Gator hide boat
- Summary slide template
- Traditional blackfoot tattoos
- Lawyers meadville pa
- Acts 15 kjv
- Shoprite gift card
- Uil state wrestling
- Kawasaki jacksonville fl
- Corvette z06 yellow
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 arrives on PS5 this week
Bandai Namco has revealed that Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 will arrive on PlayStation 5 in just a couple of days.
This upgraded version of the PlayStation 4 title features support for the DualSense Controller’s adaptive triggers and haptic feedback, as well as improved load times thanks to the console’s SSD.
“When using L2 or R2 for attack, pilots will notice a resistance to simulate the pulling of an actual trigger. For example, with the bazooka, the resistance will cause the trigger to catch at the input position just before the bullet is fired, and as you continue to pull the trigger, the bullet will fire and release the tension,” senior brand manager Katrina Castillo explained in a PlayStation Blog post.
“In addition, pilots can experience a knockback impact for certain weapons. With the beam rifle, a player will experience small vibrations during charging, while with a machine gun or other rapid-fire armaments, vibrations will occur for each fire.”
In addition to these improvements, the development team is introducing a new map filled with medium to large buildings called Military Base and an English audio option. Players can switch the audio at any time by visiting the H.A.R.O. menu.
Finally, the game will support cross-generational play between PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 and allow players to bring their progress with them when upgrading to PS5.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 launches for PlayStation 5 on January 28th, 2021.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.