We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Today is a good day for techies (or anyone looking for a wallet-friendly laptop)!
Whether you want to expand your home computer setup or you’re looking for a laptop that’s powerful yet easily portable, Amazon’s deal of the day is on select tech gear from top name brands including Acer, HP, Dell, Sceptre and more.
Today only, you can save up to 30 percent on laptops and monitors. There’s even a spinning Chromebook (listed below) on sale for $75 off its original price. Keep in mind that you can have your hands on your new tech in two days with Amazon Prime. Not a member? Sign up here for all the entertainment and shopping benefits Amazon offers. Member now? Get a new laptop or monitor ASAP, so you can get to work.
Check out our favorites below and shop the rest of the deals here.
Acer Chromebook Spin 311
The Acer Chromebook Spin 311 is a mighty laptop that cleverly converts into a tablet, thanks to its 11.6-inch touchscreen Full HD IPS widescreen LED display and 360-degree “Dual-Torque” hinge. It’s also powered with an Intel Celeron N4020 Processor and paired with 32GB of memory, which makes it a versatile hybrid with up to a whopping 10 hours of battery life.
"This laptop is so great! It meets my needs and more! And you can't beat the price for the neat perks it offers! I especially love that it's convertible AND touchscreen!" a happy customer said.
Shop it: Acer Chromebook Spin 311, $215 (was $290), amazon.com
Dell Inspiron 13 5310 Laptop
If you’re looking for a laptop that’s perfect for both personal and professional use, then the Dell Inspiron 13 5310 Laptop is the laptop for you. It features a 13.3-inch Full HD display that’s great for watching YouTube videos and Netflix, plus it’s crisp for word processing and spreadsheet use. The laptop also boasts impressive battery life (more than 11 hours on a single charge) so it won’t die halfway through your workday. This laptop is also lightweight, so you can tote it everywhere.
"The screen is clear and vibrant. Touchpad is smooth. Very fast and responsive. Doesn't run hot during normal operation," a satisfied customer said. "Definitely a great performance per dollar purchase."
Shop it: Dell Inspiron 13 5310 Laptop, $896 (was $1,100), amazon.com
Dell 240Hz Gaming Monitor 24.5 Inch Full HD Monitor
Sure, laptops are great on the go, but sometimes you just need a bigger display to really get some work done. This Dell 240Hz Gaming Monitor features a 24.5-inch display with full HD resolution for ultra-clear picture quality. It also features sharper and more vibrant colors than most laptop screens. A super speedy 240Hz refresh rate lets you see fast-moving visuals with amazing clarity.
"It is well known that the color management of Dell displays is the best. I am a designer, and the main reason I chose this monitor is its excellent color, which makes me very excited," a five-star fan said. "In addition, the high refresh rate makes me have a great gaming experience in my spare time. If you want to buy a design monitor, this is your first choice."
Shop it: Dell 240Hz Gaming Monitor 24.5 Inch Full HD Monitor, $225 (was $323), amazon.com
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV, $230 (was $350), amazon.com
· Insignia 55 inch NS-55F301NA22 F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $390 (was $550), amazon.com
· TCL 55" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $428 (was $600), amazon.com
· Sony X85J 85" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV, $2,198 (was $2,800), amazon.com
· Samsung 85-Inch AU8000 4K UHD HDR Smart TV, $1,698 (was $2,200), amazon.com
Headphone and earbud deals:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $110 (was $159), amazon.com
· Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones, $200 (was $350), amazon.com
· Sennheiser CX True Wireless Earbuds, $100 (was $130), amazon.com
· Tozo T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
Smartphone, smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, $90 (was $140), amazon.com
· Fossil Women's Gen 5E 42mm Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch, $165 (was $250), amazon.com
· Motorola One 5G Ace Unlocked Smart Phone, $330 (was $400), amazon.com
· Fossil Men's Gen 5E 44mm Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch, $160 (was $250), amazon.com
· Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8-inch 64GB Android Tablet, $160 (was $200), amazon.com
· Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition, $15 (was $60), amazon.com
· Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, $42.50 (was $80), amazon.com
· Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Nintendo Switch, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, $35 (was $40), amazon.com
· Marvel Avengers Gaming Chair, $190 with on-page coupon (was $258), amazon.com
Smart home deals:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $91 (was $130), amazon.com
· Smonet Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad, $135 with on-page coupon (was $400), amazon.com
· Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart Home Camera, $31 (was $40), amazon.com
· iRobot Roomba i7+, $749 (was $1,000), amazon.com
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $120 (was $145), amazon.com
· Bissell PowerGlide Pet Slim Corded Vacuum, $140 (was $196), amazon.com
· Oreck U2000RB-1 Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $165 (was $266), amazon.com
· Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac, $176 (was $280), amazon.com
· Ultrean Air Fryer, XL 6 Quart 8-in-1 Electric Hot Air Fryer, $80 (was $110), amazon.com
· Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, $18 (was $27), amazon.com
· Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker, $180 (was $250), amazon.com
· Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven, $180 (was $300), amazon.com
· Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $80 (was $116), amazon.com
· Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara, $4 (was $11), amazon.com
· Baimei Rose Quartz Facial Massage Roller & Gua Sha, $15 (was $20), amazon.com
· Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $35 (was $60), amazon.com
· TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, $19 with on-page coupon (was $30), amazon.com
· Merokeety Womens Winter Long Sleeve Button Sherpa Jacket, $37 with on-page coupon (was $55), amazon.com
· Women's Long Plaid Blanket Chunky Oversized Winter/Fall Warm Scarf, $8 (was $30), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings for Women, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Anrabess Womens Turtleneck, $30 (was $53), amazon.com
· Merokeety Women's Long Sleeve Waffle Knit Sweater, $31 (was $46), amazon.com
Bedding and home deals:
· MooMee Bedding Duvet Cover Set, $60 (was $90), amazon.com
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Homelike Moment Lightweight Comforter Set, $57 (was $90), amazon.com
· Laura Ashley Home Annalise Collection Comforter Set, $111 (was $180), amazon.com
· LuxClub 6 PC Sheet Set Bamboo Sheets, $35 (was $57), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for nonstop inspiration delivered fresh to your feed, every day
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.
Strategic Marketing Agreement Links Web Sites and Can Provide Customized Content
ROUND ROCK, Texas, and SEATTLE, March 10, 1999--Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 online retailer of videos, music, and books, and Dell Computer Corporation (Nasdaq: DELL), the world's leading direct computer systems company, today announced a strategic agreement to offer linked Web sites and provide customized content for Amazon.com and Dell customers.
Both companies today are launching links from the checkout sections of their respective sites that lead to new, co-branded Dell and Amazon.com home pages. The sites recognize and welcome customers to the full www.amazon.com and www.dell.com online experience. Amazon.com is the first company Dell has linked to from its www.dell.com site, and Dell is the first computer systems company Amazon.com has linked to.
"Dell and Amazon.com have a shared vision of the future of online shopping," said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO. "That vision is to use the Web to deepen direct relationships with customers and deliver unique value and unparalleled service. Dell and Amazon.com will each offer our mutual customers customized services, competitive price, and easy navigation.
"Amazon.com is obsessively focused on providing our customers the best possible online shopping experience, with the best selection, ease of use, and prices," said Jeffrey Bezos, Amazon.com founder and CEO. "Dell has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and it's natural for our companies to begin to work together to provide customers with enhanced benefits."
Dell recently launched www.gigabuys.com, an online superstore for computer-related products, and today's announcement with Amazon.com is further evidence of the company's commitment to expand its Web offerings. The company currently sells more than $14 million in products each day over the Web, which accounts for 25 percent of its business. Dell intends to do 50 percent of its business online by the end of 2000. The company's Web site, www.dell.com, attracts more than 25 million visits per quarter and has unique Web pages for 44 countries in 21 languages.
About Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), the Internet's No. 1 video, No. 1 music and No. 1 book retailer, opened its virtual doors on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, the Amazon.com store has expanded to offer more than 4.7 million book, music-CD, video, DVD, computer-game, and other titles, plus secure credit-card payment, personalized recommendations, and streamlined ordering through 1-Click(SM) technology.
Amazon.com operates two international Web sites: www.amazon.co.uk in the United Kingdom and www.amazon.de in Germany. Amazon.com also operates PlanetAll (www.planetall.com), a Web-based address book, calendar, and reminder service. It also operates the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com), the Web's comprehensive and authoritative source of information on more than 150,000 movies and entertainment programs and 500,000 cast and crew members dating from the birth of film in 1892 to the present.
About Dell Computer Corporation
Ranked No. 125 among the Fortune 500 companies and No. 363 in the Fortune Global 500, Dell Computer Corporation is the world's leading direct computer systems company, based on revenues of $18.2 billion for the past four quarters. Dell designs, manufactures and customizes products and services to customer requirements and offers an extensive selection of software and peripherals. Information on Dell and its products can be obtained through its toll-free number 1-800-388-8542 or by accessing the Dell World Wide Web site at www.dell.com.
Dell is a registered trademark and DellWare is a registered service mark of Dell Computer Corporation. Fortune 500 is a registered trademark of Time Inc.
Gigabuys and Gigabuys.com are service marks of Dell Computer Corporation. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, Amazon.com's limited operating history, anticipated losses, unpredictability of future revenues, potential fluctuations in quarterly operating results, seasonality, intense competition, risks associated with system interruption, management of potential growth, high leverage and risks of new business areas, international expansion, business combinations, and strategic alliances.
More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 1998.
Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Internet Movie Database, PlanetAll, Earth's Biggest Bookstore, and 1-Click are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Friday PC deals at Amazon: Huge sale on monitors and laptops from Acer, Dell and more
Looking to upgrade your monitor or laptop? Amazon has good news for you. The mega-retailer is highlighting a wide assortment of both on its pre-Black Friday "Epic Deals" page from a nice array of brands, including Acer, Dell, ViewSonic, LG, Asus and Philips.
Some highlights that are catching our eye:
While we'll likely see better deals in the weeks ahead, we're also expecting shortages and bare store shelves on many items, so you might want to lock in on anything here that fulfills a need in your home office or gaming den.
Subscribe to our daily spotlight on the best tech deals on the web – from phones to gadgets and more.
Etc. Three months later, this is a lie, to put it mildly, stop it. stood across, and I said to the dear and only one: Enough. do you have SOMETHING. Irinka stood to death, following a simple principle: he didnt confess not guilty, (Russian folk wisdom), but it came down to me.
Computer amazon dell
When I was young, I had to see a doctor every time undress, and now it is enough to show your tongue. Ranevskaya Now he is married for the third time, we live as we live. Once, during sexual intercourse, I received an unexpected, tangible slap on the buttocks, surprisingly, I liked it and more than that excited.
After intercourse, my wife and I discussed this fact, it turned out that she did not remember it. Then we decided to experiment, the result exceeded expectations.Dell Optiplex 7010 is it good in 2019? (no internal modifications)
Go on, Felix. This is a wonderful medicine. Having warmed up with Elizabeth, I turned to Samantha and, embracing her, gently put her to bed.
- Onetouch pop 7
- Ts 570d
- Personalized anniversary banners
- Linear functions test
- Lakefront cabins oregon
- Lehigh university library
- White square basket
- Lsu dental school
- Honda model 2014
- Murphy nc veterinarian
- Northrop grumman jobs
After that, having sex with my girlfriends, I tried to direct their fingers into myself during a blowjob, but for all of. Them it was taboo. And now Lenkina's palm was on my bottom. I bent my knees and pulled them to me.