Yahoo Local Web Search
INCREDIBLE customer service and AWESOME selection of candy. I placed an order and needed it expedited, so I reached out to customer service and heard back the next morning that they had shipped mymore
Another successful order with Candy Nation! I'm glad to see that Candy Nation is up and running strong during the pandemic. My order arrived relatively fast - no issues whatsoever. The onlymore
I recently attended a wedding that had a candy bar that was provided by Candy Nation! The candies were displayed beautifully, matched the color theme, and were tasty! I checked out the website more
this is the response i got again save your money and order from somewhere else Unfortunately per the warning banner in the checkout our shipping partners (UPS and The Postal Service) aremore
First time ordering from Candy Nation and I'm super satisfied with my purchase. Before stumbling upon this company, I looked at several others. Their prices were extremely high and a lot of themmore
Candy Nation Review
Candy Nation Review: Candy Nation Pros & Cons
Candy Nation (candynation.com) is a well-known candy store which competes against other candy stores like Sephra USA, Godiva, Built Bar, Thorntons and Nuts.com. Based on our in-depth Candy Nation review, when compared to its competitors, Candy Nation is a mid-range performing brand within its category. Read the full Candynation.com review below for more details.
- Products made in USA: Are each store products made in the USA? Does each store manufacture their products in the United States?
- Gluten-free ingredients: Are each store products gluten-free? Does each store products contain gluten?
- White-glove delivery: Does each store offer white-glove delivery and assembly? Does each store offer in-home delivery services?
- Free returns & exchanges: Does each store offer free returns? What's their exchange policy? What is each store's returns and exchanges policy?
- International shipping: Does each store ship internationally? each store international shipping?
- Curbside pickup: Does each store have curbside pickup? Does each store have in-store pickup?
- PayPal: Does each store accept PayPal? each store PayPal support?
- Debit & prepaid cards: each store debit card support? Does each store take debit cards?
- Google Pay: Does each store accept Google Pay? Does each store take Google Pay?
- Apple Pay: Does each store accept Apple Pay? Does each store take Apple Pay?
- Shop Pay: Does each store accept Shop Pay? Does each store take Shop Pay?
- Amazon Pay: Does each store accept Amazon Pay? Does each store take Amazon Pay?
- Cryptocurrency payments: Does each store accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Does each store take Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for payment?
- Alipay: Does each store accept Alipay? Does each store take Alipay?
- AARP discounts: Does each store offer discounts to AARP members? Does each store have an AARP discount policy?
- Military discounts: Does each store offer a military discount? each store military discount?
- Student discounts: Does each store have a student discount? each store student discount?
- Price matching: Does each store price match? each store price matching?
- Teacher discounts: Does each store give discounts to teachers and educators? each store teachers and educator discount?
- Front-line worker discounts: Does each store offer discounts to front-line workers? each store essential workers discount?
- Senior discounts: each store senior discount? Does each store have a senior discount policy?
- Birthday discounts: each store birthday discount? Does each store give birthday discounts?
- Competitor coupons: Does each store accept competitors' coupons? Does each store take competitor coupons?
- Coupon stacking: Does each store support coupon stacking? each store coupon stacking?
- Gift cards: Does each store offer gift cards? Does each store accept gift cards or e-gift cards?
- Order tracking: How does I track my each store order? each store track order?
- Order changes & cancellations: each store cancellation policy? Can I change my order? each store order changes? How does I cancel my order after placing it?
- Loyalty programs: each store loyalty or rewards program? Does each store offer a loyalty or rewards program?
- Contact information: How does I contact each store? each store contact information?
- Afterpay financing: Does each store accept Afterpay financing? Does each store take Afterpay financing?
- Affirm financing: Does each store accept Affirm financing? each store Affirm financing support?
- Klarna financing: Does each store accept Klarna financing? Does each store take Klarna for financing?
- Sezzle financing: Does each store accept Sezzle financing? Does each store support Sezzle financing?
- Zip financing: Does each store accept Zip financing? Does each store take Zip Pay?
- Bread financing: Does each store accept Bread financing? Does each store offer Bread as a financing option?
- Splitit financing: Does each store accept Splitit financing? each store Splitit financing support?
- Layaway programs: Does each store offer layaway programs? What is each store's layaway policy?
- Four financing: Does each store accept Four financing? Does each store take Four financing?
- Snap Finance: Does each store accept Snap Finance? each store Snap Finance support?
- GreenSky: Does each store accept GreenSky financing? each store GreenSky financing support?
- Influencer marketing: Does each store have an influencer marketing program? Does each store use influencer marketing?
- Affiliate marketing: each store affiliate program? Does each store offer an affiliate program?
- Positive environmental practices: Does each store publish a clear commitment to positive environmental practices? Does each store practice sustainability and a low carbon footprint in its operations?
- Diversity commitment: Does each store publish a clear and accountable diversity commitment statement? Does each store have a clear statement for commitment to diversity?
- Nurse discounts: each store nurse discounts? Does each store have any discounts for nurses?
- Government worker discounts: each store government worker discount? Does each store offer any discounts for government workers?
- Ethical practices: Is each store considered an ethical brand? Does each store use ethical practices?
Candy Nation's strengths are:
Offers contact information availabilitydetails
Knoji has 63 Candy Nation reviews and ratings as of October 16, Knoji editors and the Knoji shopper community have reviewed Candy Nation and compared it against 0 top brands, reviewing Candy Nation based on product and store features such as domestic production policy, gluten-free ingredients and white-glove delivery. Knoji reviews and ranks Candynation.com and other candy stores based on how many features each offers and based on a 5-star rating scale. Based on these factors and 63 Candy Nation reviews, Candy Nation earns an overall score of out of points. Candy Nation offers 0 total features such as contact information, and . Candy Nation's's review score also factors in its popularity, which is in the mid-range compared to competing .
Candy Nation currently has 1 active discount codes. You can view all Candy Nation's coupon codes here
Candy Nation Inc
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Other Links
- Candy & Confectionery-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Candy & Confectionery
Be the first to add a photo!
Add a Photo
Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!
We ordered our candies on April 6th, the tracking wasn't updated and stuck on estimated delivery of April 9th. We were needing the candies by April 15th before Easter. This was the post office that didn't update. I sent Candy Nation an email seeking a tracking update. I received a response within 5 hours from Candy Nation with an update and our candy was delivered April 14th. Nothing melted, great taste, and we will be ordering from Candy Nation again. Thank you for the great customer service!!!
I was looking for some pretty specialized gummy candy - I found it here. Then I got excellent, personalized customer service when I needed to tweak my order. I totally recommend working with this shop.
Ordered last week and received order in 2 days so delivery was quick. Never spoke to or e-mailed anyone so I cannot comment on their service.
I had questions about ordering and was amazed at the girl who answered the phone.. Her name was Madison . She was so informative and a pleasure to work with.. Thank you Candy Nation !!
I was impressed with how fast my order was sent. Needed to call them with a question and they treated super nice.
I just received the best smelling box of blue goodies I could ever imagine, beautifully packaged and not a single thing amisseven in all this heat down south. I needed this candy by a specific date and Candy Nation exceeded my expectations by responding immediately to my note regarding shipping and my hopes by working with me to help me get the candy in time! I received updates at each point of the shipping process and I am so appreciative. I was happy with the selection of candy as well. I am recommending them and I will be repeat customer!
You get what you paid for. I chose to get some of my wedding candy through this wedding vendor because it was cheaper, but now I see why. My order got mixed up with another customer. Instead of doing the sanitary thing and having new packages shipped to us, they had us mail our packages to each other. One of my candies was spilt out in the box and two other ones I opened to discover almost every candy stick broke into pieces. Very unprofessional and would pay more to order from a better established company.
Perfect for a Wedding "Sweets Table"
I ordered candy for my daughter's wedding "Sweets table" from this company. Although they were a little higher priced on a couple of items that I found on other sites, they had a larger selection and more items that fit my needs. I was able to sort candy by type and color which made it easy for me to find what I was looking for. I chose ground shipping which I was warned might be risky due to heat sensitivity, but everything arrived in a few days and carefully packaged with cold-packs that were still cold. If shipping to a very hot climate, I would not risk it and do 2-day air, however for me it worked out. I found out I needed a couple more containers of one item and they discounted the shipping for me since I had placed 2 recent orders. The customer service person was awesome and I will definitely buy from them again.
This place was amazing!
This place was amazing! So much better than Amazon and it's local. I picked up the phone, placed my order and got the best possible customer service from a sweet girl named Gabi Landis! She was following up with me because my order was urgent - seriously - we were going on a trip and my husband was like" oh, we don't have the Cavendish candy?!" Forget Amazon, this is my place to go to when I need to order some good, serious candy. Love it! Thank you CW!!!!
Let down by out of date goods and poor customer service
I had high hopes for this company, I ordered some Stove Top Stuffing mixes that are imported from the USA, the website said to allow days for delivery and they arrived much quicker. Sadly when I opened my package one of the flavours of Stove Top was out of date and I had even been sent an opened box!. I messaged the company and sent pictures and got a reply back the following day saying that "Im sorry the items you received are out of date. Looks like they have been mixed up. Im happy to send you some more or refund you. Please let me know what you would like to do." this was from someone there called Stuart. I replied asking for replacement stock to be sent out. This was on 13th March and I am still waiting for a reply as of 24th March. No replacement stock or a refund has been sent and follow up emails read but ignored.
I have since visited Trustpilot and have seen several reviews all with a similar issue. I get we are in a pandemic but people rely on trustworthy companies to deal with as we are not able to travel and get to many shops. I feel completely let down by this company and my trust in supporting small independent businesses has back fired again. There are other places where you can get products from the USA I would suggest you try them before placing an order here.
I would never order from this company
I would never order from this company again dishonest,candy over priced and the customer service from colleen griffin was horrible. This company will take your money but will never give you a refund for candy being Defective.
Update : I did get a refund.
Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore
Missing items , out of date , customer service 0
I ordered a tub of sweets at , was sent a small packet which is listed on there website for £! I was also sent chocolate that was out of date the day it arrived ( no best beofre date was listed on the website) . I emailed with regards to getting a refund for the incorrect item sent out as there is a £9/10 difference in price , have had absolutely no reply whatsoever , have and to report the matter to PayPal ( thank god I used them ) in order to get a refund for the missing £11 item , they haven't even replied to PayPal's requests.
It took well over a week for them to even pass the package onto roayl mail so delivery was very very slow
I won't buy from here again
DO NOT BUY READ BELOW
I just got my order of two bags caramels. Well i open them and they are awful. I wrote to this business and they said the date is fine till May This business does not stand behind there product. They could care less they got there money and that is all they want.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CLMPANY.
i had ordered several times from this company before. it was always good. i recently ordered some products from them and they sent me an open bag that was scatered all over the bags. i had to throw it away cause of covid i could not take the risk. i felt like i threw my money out the window.
Simple Living With Kim
Old stale candy and no customer service!
I ordered 3 bags of holiday mix in November and they arrived smashed to bits, stuck together, old and stale. Inedible. Old stock--expiring 1/ Usually, this candy has an expiry date years out. This had been sitting in the warehouse for a long time. Contacted them--crickets. I do not recommend this business.
I often order on your site, very high quality sweets. My whole family loves your candy and is looking forward to eat them again. I also love your sweets very much. I'll keep ordering from you :b
My final order
I've ordered candy from Candy Warehouse 4 or 5 times despite the fact that the Tootsie Roll Pops I order are often cracked, oddly shaped, or have almost no tootsie roll inside the pop. This was the case with my most recent order. I did add filled Twizzlers and mini peanut butter cups as well. The Twizzlers were fresh and tasty, but the peanut butter cups ( of them!) are dried out and the chocolate is white and discolored. This will be my final order from this company.
They send stale candy
I received my 2 products from candyware house and the christmas tootsie rolls i received are so hard i can barely bite into it. I have had these fruity chew tootsie rolls before and they are usually chewy and easy to eat. There are individual packages and i am feeling all of them very hard. I opened one package and all of the tootsie rolls are like that.. not just one or two. Its so hard its not fun to eat.
It looks like its been sitting in their warehouse for years.
I was very disappointed as this was my first time ordering from your website.. and i cant even enjoy my favorite candy which i bought in bulk and its all hard and stale
I am disappointed.
I ordered a product, it was delivered when expected. The candy was in horrible condition. There were 60 of them and they were all broken. I submitted a review and my review was rejected by their review panel because it wasn't favorable. Initially it was a 3-star review but they were extremely difficult so I've now downgraded them to a 1-star. Eventually, they refunded my money and I will never order from them again. It's not worth the hassle.
Reviews candy nation
Denis walked in front, leading me by the hand, going down the stairs a picture opened in front of me. Sveta is on all fours behind, Andrei fucks her smoothly, and Sasha's face and she gives him a blowjob. Denis, without saying a word, brings me to this trio and lays me down to them, so that my head is between Sveta's legs.Candy Evolution Throughout History
Her. But she did not have time to think seriously and look for a way out of it. Another click gave new sensations in the anus, driving all thoughts out of her head. By the end of the day, there were two more clicks. The woman was literally bursting in the anus, but there was no pain.
- Usbank system down
- All black garage
- Ks lev seatpost
- Dnd and beyond
- Americana quilt set
- On guard doterra
- Man crates jerky
- Nintendo gift card
You knew perfectly well where and why you were going. So have fun. I realized that they would not let me go.