- Exclusive access and service, including professionals to help with first mortgage applications and business banking, and 24/ 7 dedicated Citi Priority customer service
- Qualify for special rates, waived fees and discounts on select Citibank deposit products and servicesGo to footnote 1
- Waived monthly service fee on your checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package if combined eligible average balance requirements are metGo to footnote 1,Go to footnote 2
- Tailored information and customized guidance
- Online tools, including a robust library of financial education articles and calculators
- Market perspectives to help you stay informed
- Investment resources to help simplify your financial decisions
- Access to professional guidance from Citi Priority Advisors
Citi Priority offers practical and personal benefits to support your busy lifestyle. Custom alerts, mobile account management and online financial education help you stay on track.
Earn a higher level of ThankYou® Points for your banking relationship. Easily redeem points for gift cards, merchandise, travel rewards and much more.Go to footnote 3
Explore the experiences Citi Priority puts within your reach, and you'll be happy to find complimentary, exclusive and discounted offers.
When the time is right to travel again, your travel benefits will be waiting for you.
- Benefit from no foreign exchange feesGo to footnote 9 at Citibank ATMs around the world
- Travel with access to your cash for eligible emergencies (up to $10,000 from the available funds in your Citi Priority account)Go to footnote 10
- Enjoy World Wallet® foreign currency service with no-fee deliveryGo to footnote 11
- Receive toll-free access to your U.S. Citi Priority Service Center when traveling by calling 1-800-248-4263Go to footnote 1
- Send funds with no transfer fees from your Citi Priority account to another eligible Citibank account with Citibank Global TransfersGo to footnote 1,Go to footnote 10
- Citi's online and mobile security technologies help protect your account from the moment you apply
- Continuing coverage includes $0 liability for unauthorized chargesGo to footnote 14 on debit and credit cards, Fraud Early Warning Service and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- Debit card with chip technology protects account information from unauthorized access when used at chip- enabled terminals and ATMs
- Footnote 1 Requires a checking account in The Account Package. ↩
- Footnote 2 The combined average monthly balance in the eligible linked accounts within your Citi Priority Account Package for the calendar month prior to the last Business Day of your monthly statement period will be used to determine your combined average monthly balance. Your combined average monthly balance during this period will be used to determine whether or not you will be charged a monthly service fee for the statement period. Fees waived for $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposit (includes checking, savings, money market accounts and CDs) and retirement and investment accounts. ↩
- Footnote 3 Separate enrollment of eligible consumer checking account in Citi ThankYou® Rewards required. Eligible customers with a checking account in the Citi Private Bank Account, Citigold Account, Citi Priority Account or The Citibank Account Packages can enroll their checking accounts in ThankYou Rewards. Eligibility and participation are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. Customer must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (US) with a valid US taxpayer identification number. Taxes, if any, are customer's responsibility. You must complete 1 qualifying Bill Payment and 1 qualifying Direct Deposit each statement period in order to earn monthly ThankYou® Points for eligible products and services linked to your checking account. Citi Priority and Citi Private Bank clients who do not complete these transaction requirements can earn points at a reduced level. ↩
- Footnote 4 Standard account charges apply. Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Citi Mobile®AppsAPPS. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. ↩
- Footnote 5 Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Standard account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is for personal checking accounts only and is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. ↩
- Footnote 6 Loans and lines subject to credit approval. Certain limitations may apply. ↩
- Footnote 7 Fees charged to you by other institutions for your transactions on non-Citibank ATMs are beyond Citibank's control ↩
- Footnote 8 The annual fee for Citi Personal Wealth Management investment accounts is waived when the account is linked to a Citi Priority Account. ↩
- Footnote 9 Citibank will not charge you a foreign exchange fee for purchases or withdrawals when you use your Citibank banking card outside the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Transaction amount includes credits and reversals. ↩
- Footnote 10 Limits, restrictions and fees may apply and vary by country. Not available in all countries. ↩
- Footnote 11 Ordering limits apply. The exchange rate for a purchase or redemption of foreign currency includes a commission to Citibank for the conversion service. Restrictions and delivery charges may apply. ↩
- Footnote 12 This service is only available between eligible Citi accounts in select countries. Limits apply and may vary by country. ↩
- Footnote 13 As a client, you can receive banking and lending services, including The Account Package, from Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank"), Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender NMLS#4129154 1 2 9 1 5, along with financial planning and investment products as a client of Citi Personal Wealth Management, a business of Citigroup Inc., that offers investment guidance, products, and services through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI"), member SIPC. Citigroup Life Agency LLC ("CLA") offers insurance products. In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G567460 G 5 6 7 4 6). Relationship Managers are employees of Citibank and are employees and registered representatives of CGMI. Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc. Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc. ↩
- Footnote 14 For the full terms and conditions, see both the Client Manual: Consumer Accounts and the Marketplace Addendum. ↩
- Footnote 15
All home loans and lines are made by Citibank, N.A., NMLS#412915# 4 1 2 9 1 5 equal housing lender, and are subject to Citibank's mortgage qualifications. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc.In CT and NJ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is the BROKER ONLY, NOT THE LENDER. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a registered mortgage broker, NYS Banking Department. In AZ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a licensed Mortgage Broker (Lic. No. 0903067License Number 0 9 0 3 0 6 7). Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A, are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc. ↩
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.
Something Went Wrong
Due to a technical error, we are unable to process your application at this time. Please try again or call us at 1-800-374-9500 (TTY: 1-800-788-0002).
The products and pricing we offer may vary between locations. By using the zip code of your home/residential (not mailing) address, we can make sure the information you see is accurate. If the zip code below is incorrect, please click Change and enter the correct home zip code.
Your Home Zip Code: [XXXXX]
The products we offer may differ between geographic locations. Select where you live so we can show you the rates and terms that apply to products available in your state.
If you choose to cancel this process, you may be redirected to a different page.
See how can you still save in your state. Learn More
If you selected the wrong residential state, please try again
When opening an account online, your rates, terms and conditions will be determined by your state of residence.
|State of Residence||Region|
|District of Columbia||DC Region|
|Georgia, S. Carolina, Tennessee||SD/Southeast Region|
|New Jersey||NJ Region|
|New York||NY Region|
|All other States*||SD/National Region|
*Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, N. Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, S. Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, W. Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The National Region rates, terms and conditions also apply to accounts opened in the following military addresses, territories and possessions: Armed Forces Americas (AA), Armed Forces Europe (AE), Armed Forces Pacific (AP), American Samoa (AS), Guam (GU), Northern Mariana Islands (MP), Puerto Rico (PR) and US Virgin Islands (VI).
Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change.
- Requires a checking account in The Account Package.
- Requires a checking account in The Citigold Account Package. There is no monthly service fee for accounts in The Citigold Account Package. If you do not maintain a minimum combined average monthly balance of $200,000 in eligible linked deposit, retirement and investment accounts, your Citigold Account Package will be converted to The Citi Priority Account Package and your accounts will be subject to the terms and conditions then in effect for that package. We will contact you prior to account conversion and send you complete information about the banking package to which your account will be converted.
- Information in this column applies to all other Citibank banking packages except for The Citigold Account Package and The Citi Priority Account Package.
- Fee for first and recurring orders of The Citi Priority Account Package Standard checkbook is waived.
- Citibank will not charge you a foreign exchange fee for purchases or withdrawals when you use your Citibank banking card in select countries. Transaction amount includes credits and reversals. Citibank customers can get cash, get information and transfer balances between eligible linked Citibank accounts with no ATM usage fee when you use your Citibank ATM or Debit Card at ATMs in Citibank branches and Citibank branded ATMs at other locations. Not all ATMs are owned or operated by Citibank. Not all functions are available at all ATMs.
- Rates as of 10/15/2021October, 15 2021. Current variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 18.25%; 15.25% variable APR with The Citigold Account Package and The Citi Priority Account Package. If you are in default, your variable APR may increase by 2.00%.
- Citibank will charge an Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee of $10 on the day we cover overdrafts by transferring money from your Checking Plus line of credit account or your Checking Plus® (variable rate) line of credit account. The Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee will be charged to the checking account that receives the transfer. This fee is waived for The Citigold® Account Package, Citigold Private Client Account Package, Citi Priority Account Package, Citi ElevateSM Account Package, Access Account Package (as of July 18, 2014, new checkless Regular Checking Accounts in an Access Account Package cannot have a linked Checking Plus (variable rate) account) and Citi Private Bank customers. Overdrafts and Overdraft Protection Transfer Fees can be avoided if fund transfers are taken in advance via online, phone or ATM.
All home loans and lines are made by Citibank, N.A., NMLS#412915# 4 1 2 9 1 5 equal housing lender, and are subject to Citibank's mortgage qualifications. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc.In CT and NJ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is the BROKER ONLY, NOT THE LENDER. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a registered mortgage broker, NYS Banking Department. In AZ, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a licensed Mortgage Broker (Lic. No. 0903067License Number 0 9 0 3 0 6 7). Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Citibank, N.A, are subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc.
Balances of $1 - to $49,999.99: $500 off closing costs
Balances of $50,000 - to $199,999.99: 1/8one eighth% off interest rate
Balances of $200,000 - to $499,999.99: 1/4one quarter% off interest rate
Balances of $500,000 - to $999,999.99: 3/8three eights% off interest rate
Balances of $1,000,000 - to $1,999,999.99: 1/2fifty% off interest rate
Balances of $2,000,000+or more: 5/8five eighths% off interest rate
A Citibank deposit account is required to receive the interest rate discount or closing cost credit.
Automated monthly transfers of the mortgage payment from a Citibank Deposit Account using automated drafting will be required. Actual interest rate discount or closing cost credit will depend on the level of the Citi Eligible Balances, which will be verified after final loan approval.
Deposit Account Balances must be in the account five (5) Business Days following final loan approval and Investment Account balances must be in the account six (6) Business Days following final loan approval. Citi eligible accounts include a personal, consumer Citibank Deposit Account in which the borrower is a direct signer, Citibank IRAs, and Investments held in linked Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI") accounts. The borrower must be an account holder on investment accounts. IRA and annuity positions shown on linked CGMI Account statements are eligible (except tax qualified annuities under sections 401, 403, or 457 of the Internal Revenue Code). Balances from Citibank Business / Commercial accounts, ERISA accounts, Keogh accounts, Bank Collateral accounts, Foreign accounts, Fiduciary accounts, and Trust accounts where the borrower is only listed as the Beneficiary are excluded. All Custodial type accounts are excluded with the exception of Custodial IRA accounts through Citibank or Pershing LLC where the borrower(s) is the beneficiary, which are eligible unless otherwise noted. Citibank IRAs that are not linked to a Citibank Deposit Account are excluded.
The closing cost credit offer will be applied at closing and may not be used prior to closing. In Texas, the credit may not result in you receiving cash back.
If you are interested in Citi's banking account relationship offers, please contact your Home Lending Officer or Mortgage Representative. Speak to your loan officer about whether the relationship offer is best for you.
Citibank mortgage relationship pricing for Citibank account holders can only be applied prior to loan closing and is subject to account and balance validation. Citibank mortgage relationship pricing is subject to change without notice.
Glossary of terms for this offer: Business Day means Monday through Friday and does not include federal holidays; Eligible Balances means total funds showing in the account at the time we verify the balances less any funds we determine you will need for a down payment or closing costs; Deposit Account means a Citibank personal checking and/or savings account as well as certificates of deposit and money market accounts; Investment Account means IRAs and investments held in Citigroup Global Markets Inc. accounts.
This offer contains information about U.S. domestic financial services provided by Citibank, N.A. and is intended for use domestically in the U.S.
- As a client, you can receive banking and lending services, including The Account Package, from Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank"), Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender NMLS#4129154 1 2 9 1 5, along with financial planning and investment products as a client of Citi Personal Wealth Management, a business of Citigroup Inc., that offers investment guidance, products, and services through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI"), member SIPC. Citigroup Life Agency LLC ("CLA") offers insurance products. In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G567460 G 5 6 7 4 6). Relationship Managers are employees of Citibank and are employees and registered representatives of CGMI. Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc. Citibank, CGMI, and CLA are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc.
- The annual fee for your Citi Personal Wealth Management Investment is waived when the account is linked to a checking account in The Citigold Account Package or The Citi Priority Account Package.
© Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.
Get Citibank information on the countries & jurisdictions we serve
Citi is not responsible for the products, services or facilities provided and/or owned by other companies.
Citi Priority Package Review (2021.7 Update: $700 Offer)
2021.7 Update: The $700 offer is still alive, and the new deadline is 2021.10.04. If you don’t have much cash, you can also consider Citibank Account Package with $400 offer ($15k deposit requirement), or Citi Basic Banking Package with $200 offer ($5k deposit requirement).
- $700 sign-up bonus! Please read below for the requirements to get this bonus. The deadline for this offer is 2021.10.04.
- There is a monthly maintenance fee of $30. You can avoid this by keeping a monthly balance of $50,000.
- If you meet the above conditions to avoid the monthly fee, you can also use non-Citi ATMs for free.
- No early termination fee. You can close your account at any time, but we recommend you convert your account to the Citi Basic Banking package to avoid the high monthly balance requirement.
- [Update: No longer works]
- This bonus is only available for new clients. Those who currently have a Citi checking or savings account, or have closed an account within 180 days are not eligible for this offer. Those with a Citi credit card are not exempt from these rules.
- You need to open both checking and savings accounts.
- Within 30 days of opening your account, deposit $50,000 in New-to-Citibank funds between the new checking and savings accounts. Maintain a minimum balance of this amount between the checking and savings accounts for 60 consecutive calendar days.
- No DD requirement for now.
- Note: only the regular savings account counts, the new product “Citi Accelerate Savings” with higher interest rate does not count.
Different Citi Checking Accounts
Here is a comparison and contrast on the official website.
This account is similar to the old Citigold account, which now requires $200k to open. The $700 highest bonus is really nice, just the deposit requirement is a bit high.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
She offered for no reason, no reason. I was even more dumbfounded from surprise. The girl was obviously serious. How old are you. I asked, feeling dry in my mouth.
Account citi priority
I squeezed the second nipple a little. YES. How should I answer, sir.Citi Bank Review - BEST National Bank in 2021?
For pleasures and an "easy life. " This is how the world appeared to us after watching amateur-edited video tapes with adult content. This time our destination was supposed to be sunny Anapa, for this trip Dima and I, Stas and Sue had been preparing for at least six months.
You will also like:
- Frys 24 hours
- Sims 4 busking
- J list army
- Jack stack menu
- Best dirt track
- Rural king ocala
- Post office 43213
Since. I finished more than once, it took some time. At this time she caressed my testicles with her fingers, and I finished right on her face. Tired, I went to sleep in another room, and Marina fell asleep, all in. My sperm and her lubricant.